Has anyone else not submitted a single secondary yet?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dart1516

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
My lapse is due to a combination of apprehension regarding my scores and lack of funds. My LORs are in to all the schools I plan to apply to though. I've separated my schools into sets by deadlines--half by Nov 15th and half by January.

Members don't see this ad.

I have sent in all of mine, but I have several friends who are in a similar situation to yours. One of them is still waiting on a committee letter to prepare their virtual eval package and the other has not even submitted AMCAS yet. I yell at them consistently to get their stuff in so I guess all I have to say is " Get it Done!". :eek: :eek:

I have sent in all of mine, but I have several friends who are in a similar situation to yours. One of them is still waiting on a committee letter to prepare their virtual eval package and the other has not even submitted AMCAS yet. I yell at them consistently to get their stuff in so I guess all I have to say is " Get it Done!". :eek: :eek:

oooh tell that friend to submit amcas...at least get it verified.
I'm going to mail some out Friday I guess.