Has anyone received a confirmation email/anything for applying to Glasgow?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

philcla183

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I applied to glasgow through vmcas at the beginning of september but have yet to hear a single thing from them. I emailed but haven't received a response. Anyone else have this problem?
 
I applied to Glasgow through VMCAS this year in mid-September and didn't have any correspondence until I received the ethical reasoning test about three weeks later. I didn't receive a confirmation email, if that's what you're wondering about.
 
I applied to Glasgow through VMCAS too, early September and only got an email reminding me about the deadline, nothing else.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I recently interviewed, virtually, with Glasgow. I submitted via VMCAS and completed the ethical reasoning test. I did not hear back from them but did note my reasoning test was 'completed'. I also attended their Q&A for the program a handful of weeks ago. It was very good and answered all of my questions except one. Glasgow is my #1 school. I have already been accepted into a school, this past weekend, but am holding out hope I get into Glasgow. Good luck to all.
 
Hello, all! Current 2nd year at Glasgow. Let me know if you have any questions and I will try to answer them as best I can. If you feel more comfortable asking in private, PM me. Congrats on interviews.