MD Help dental student

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pikaboo

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I will be doing my CBSE in a year in order to get into OMFS and I was wondering what do you normally use as your best resources for your medical school studying?
What's the best way to study physiology?
What's the best way to study pathology for CBSE/USMLE?
thank you very much!

Members don't see this ad.

I don't really know specifics of CBSE, but in general the bare minimum study materials for USMLE are uworld question bank, first aid, and pathoma. There are numerous threads in the USMLE board where people document what they use. I typically recommend people do lots of questions (uworld, usmlerx, and kaplan are the main qbanks) and refer to first aid or more comprehensive textbooks for individual topics they are struggling with.

Reactions: 1 user
I see, but as for the studying in medical school what do you usually use? for those specific subject at least.
Thanks <3

Physiology = Costanzo Textbook (if you are short on time, you can read the condensed book which is called BRS Physiology. I personally like the big one more because it makes more sense to me)

Pathology = Pathoma (the videos, the book by itself is not enough)