Help identifying these pills

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashzindagi

Reaction score
Hello everyone. Just as the title states, I am in need of identifying these pills. As you can see, they are all turned over hiding the identifying marks in any. I suspect most of these are supplements and through my research the bright colored ones are coming up as anti-depressant pills. Please share your opinions on what these could be. Thank you.
Pills.jpg

Members don't see this ad.

Hello everyone. Just as the title states, I am in need of identifying these pills. As you can see, they are all turned over hiding the identifying marks in any. I suspect most of these are supplements and through my research the bright colored ones are coming up as anti-depressant pills. Please share your opinions on what these could be. Thank you.View attachment 239659

So...what’s the catch? Is the purpose meant to not utilize lexicomp / micromedix ?

So...what’s the catch? Is the purpose meant to not utilize lexicomp / micromedix ?
No catch at all. Just looking to see if others can shed more information on these than what I have already researched.

Status
Not open for further replies.