Help identifying these pills

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashzindagi

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello everyone. Just as the title states, I am in need of identifying these pills. As you can see, they are all turned over hiding the identifying marks in any. I suspect most of these are supplements and through my research the bright colored ones are coming up as anti-depressant pills. Please share your opinions on what these could be. Thank you.
Pills.jpg
 
Hello everyone. Just as the title states, I am in need of identifying these pills. As you can see, they are all turned over hiding the identifying marks in any. I suspect most of these are supplements and through my research the bright colored ones are coming up as anti-depressant pills. Please share your opinions on what these could be. Thank you.View attachment 239659

So...what’s the catch? Is the purpose meant to not utilize lexicomp / micromedix ?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.