parekh

10+ Year Member
Jan 26, 2005
Status
hi,
m planing to give nbde part 2. would like to know which text books should be refered apart from kaplan.
also if neone who wants to sell dental deck, kaplan notes n released papers, m interested.
do reply me
e mail id is [email protected]

thank you

dent_02

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Sep 7, 2004
atlanta
Status
which place r u from?just asking coz if u r from atlanta area then u can come and pick my material to xerox coz im not planning to sell it...as far as text books r said dont refer to anything else but the decks and kaplan...coz thats the main reading material for nbdes

parekh

10+ Year Member
Jan 26, 2005
Status
m from ohio. so its not possible to get ur notes . neway thanks for ur advice. do let me know abt neone who wants to sell the study material for part 2.
when r u planing to give part 2?
how much did u score in part 1?
can u tell me how u r preparing for the exam?

dent_02 said:
which place r u from?just asking coz if u r from atlanta area then u can come and pick my material to xerox coz im not planning to sell it...as far as text books r said dont refer to anything else but the decks and kaplan...coz thats the main reading material for nbdes

Aspita

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Mar 7, 2005
Status
Check out material on Ebay u can find some unexpensive things. I bought the materials from there on a CD pretty cheap compared to the real price the only thing was to print it out but still the price was way less.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
About the Ads