help me

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

parekh

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi,
m planing to give nbde part 2. would like to know which text books should be refered apart from kaplan.
also if neone who wants to sell dental deck, kaplan notes n released papers, m interested.
do reply me
e mail id is [email protected]

thank you

Members don't see this ad.

which place r u from?just asking coz if u r from atlanta area then u can come and pick my material to xerox coz im not planning to sell it...as far as text books r said dont refer to anything else but the decks and kaplan...coz thats the main reading material for nbdes

m from ohio. so its not possible to get ur notes . neway thanks for ur advice. do let me know abt neone who wants to sell the study material for part 2.
when r u planing to give part 2?
how much did u score in part 1?
can u tell me how u r preparing for the exam?

dent_02 said:
which place r u from?just asking coz if u r from atlanta area then u can come and pick my material to xerox coz im not planning to sell it...as far as text books r said dont refer to anything else but the decks and kaplan...coz thats the main reading material for nbdes

Check out material on Ebay u can find some unexpensive things. I bought the materials from there on a CD pretty cheap compared to the real price the only thing was to print it out but still the price was way less.