Jenny426

2+ Year Member
Aug 9, 2016
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
Hello,

I have gone through all Princeton Review practice exams and I need to buy more. From those of you who have either taken the TBR or EK practice exams, which ones should I buy? Which ones are more comprehensible and similar to the actual MCAT? Please let me know! My MCAT is on May 13th and I'm taking a practice exam every week until then but I need some input on which review is the best for full lengths.

joe_1395

2+ Year Member
Apr 18, 2016
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
Hello,

I have gone through all Princeton Review practice exams and I need to buy more. From those of you who have either taken the TBR or EK practice exams, which ones should I buy? Which ones are more comprehensible and similar to the actual MCAT? Please let me know! My MCAT is on May 13th and I'm taking a practice exam every week until then but I need some input on which review is the best for full lengths.

Altius..

Reactions: 1 users

Swagster

7+ Year Member
Apr 12, 2010
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
I found TBR tests to be the closest to my real exam. No exam, including AAMC, is a perfect predictor, but overall I found the last two TBR exams to be very realistic and good reviews.

the Mannis

5+ Year Member
Jul 5, 2015
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
I found TBR tests to be the closest to my real exam. No exam, including AAMC, is a perfect predictor, but overall I found the last two TBR exams to be very realistic and good reviews.
so TBR 3 and 4 or TBR 2 and 3 ?

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
About the Ads