HELP: The Berkeley Review vs ExamKrackers Full Lengths

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Jenny426

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I have gone through all Princeton Review practice exams and I need to buy more. From those of you who have either taken the TBR or EK practice exams, which ones should I buy? Which ones are more comprehensible and similar to the actual MCAT? Please let me know! My MCAT is on May 13th and I'm taking a practice exam every week until then but I need some input on which review is the best for full lengths.

Members don't see this ad.

Hello,

I have gone through all Princeton Review practice exams and I need to buy more. From those of you who have either taken the TBR or EK practice exams, which ones should I buy? Which ones are more comprehensible and similar to the actual MCAT? Please let me know! My MCAT is on May 13th and I'm taking a practice exam every week until then but I need some input on which review is the best for full lengths.

Altius..

Reactions: 1 users
I found TBR tests to be the closest to my real exam. No exam, including AAMC, is a perfect predictor, but overall I found the last two TBR exams to be very realistic and good reviews.