Help

Started by Drshadow
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Hello just starting for nbde part 1...any suggestions...please help??

Hello Drshadow,🙂

I have already started studying for NDBE Today!🙂I plan to take NDBE 1 next year.When are you going to take it?
I am starting with Anatomic Science from Dental Decks but it seems that mine is the old version.

I am now in my home country.I plan to immigrate to Canada soon.There , I plan to take NDBE part 1 and TOEFL and then apply to Some US Dental Schools' advanced standing programs.

What About you?🙂

My Suggestions to you: Try to be motivated and committed to do your best.🙂Always be hopeful and confident and never stop trying.Hope you the best.Keep in touch!🙂Let's enjoy our efforts!😉​

GOOD LUCK!:luck: