Here it is - my ROL

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
1. Stanford
2. UCSF
3. OHSU
4. Colorado
5. UCSD
6. Loma Linda
7. UNMC

Members don't see this ad.

There's still 11 minutes until the list closes! Have you all gone mad??? :D

geddy said:
what time you posting yours dude? i'm shooting for an ETA of 9:27 pm EST.

Members don't see this ad :)
AndyMilonakis said:
what time you posting yours dude? i'm shooting for an ETA of 9:27 pm EST.
Hmm... check my schedule:
9:00 PM: Post list
9:20 PM: Pass out
7:30 AM: more surgicizing

Can someone tell me when rank lists are due?

geddy said:
Hmm... check my schedule:
9:00 PM: Post list
9:20 PM: Pass out
7:30 AM: more surgicizing
wow you're pretty trigger happy about this :laugh:

3 minutes left...tick tock tick tock...or if it's like the show 24...beep boop beep boop

Just kidding.

geddy said:

Okay, so we can start certifying then, right?

Well, I guess I should begin with the obligatory “Good luck, everyone!” Here’s my list:

1) Brigham and Women’s
2) Johns Hopkins
3) Mass General
4) Stanford
5) UCSF
6) UTSW
7) University of Virginia

well we already discussed this geddy...it would be great if we both matched at BWH! :thumbup: that would totally rawk!!!

so here's my list:

1. Brigham & Women's
2. Mass General
3. UPenn
4. UCSF
5. Hopkins
6. UCLA
7. Stanford
8. Michigan
9. WashU
10. Chicago
11. Cornell
12. UNC

Best of luck to everyone!

*raises glass*

Cheers!

AndyMilonakis said:
well we already discussed this geddy...it would be great if we both matched at BWH! :thumbup: that would totally rawk!!!
Agreed!! That would be too funny.

geddy said:
Agreed!! That would be too funny.
good word choice.

i'll drink to that one.

glug glug glug glug

time to get another glass of wine.

Members don't see this ad :)

Last edited:
AndyMilonakis said:
good word choice.

i'll drink to that one.

glug glug glug glug

time to get another glass of wine.
Cheers! Seriously, though, if only one of us gets the Brigham, I hope it's you. I admire you're decision to prusue research.

caffeinegirl said:
Continuing with the emesis of rank lists...

1. MGH
2. BWH
3. BIDMC

**here goes nothin'!**
Holy Harvard, batman!

geddy said:
Cheers! Seriously, though, if only one of us gets the Brigham, I hope it's you. I admire you're decision to prusue research.
dude, that's the alcohol talking. no negative talk. we're both getting in...cuz i said so!

Woohoo!

1) University of Rochester
2) Einstein
3) Dartmouth
4) Ohio State University (Excuse me...THE Ohio State University)
5) Baystate
6) Stony Brook
7) Mt. Sinai
8) Hartford
9) Buffalo
10) NYU

Good Luck to all!

My list:

1. Emory :love: I absolutely loved this program
2. UTSW
3. Baylor
4. UAB
5. MUSC

Good luck to everyone!

1. UPenn
2-6. Other Boston/California/Baltimore places but I am ranked to match at Penn. I played with the idea of only ranking one place, but couldn't bring myself to do it. However, I did tell all the other programs of my plans.

BTW - the UCSF MMTP never got back to me so I guess I @&$#ed up that interview. They did say they would contact us letting us know where we stood in terms of the MMTP but truthfully I forgot all about it (until Logos' post just now).

Hope 17 is enough to match!!

EvilTaz said:
1. UPenn
2-6. Other Boston/California/Baltimore places but I am ranked to match at Penn. I played with the idea of only ranking one place, but couldn't bring myself to do it. However, I did tell all the other programs of my plans.

BTW - the UCSF MMTP never got back to me so I guess I @&$#ed up that interview. They did say they would contact us letting us know where we stood in terms of the MMTP but truthfully I forgot all about it (until Logos' post just now).
same here, eviltaz...i must have bombed the $@#% outta that interview. and i ain't going to no UCSF if their MMTP don't want me.

Hope 17 is enough to match!!

I admire your stamina...I was ready to kill myself after 6 interviews.

Excellent...all these rank lists. Now you all have to promise to come back and tell us where you matched! Last year about half the people who posted rank lists never returned! :(

Yes, sexiness is a requirement to get into the field. Derm requires 250+ board scores, surgery requires a steady hand, pediatrics requires some mental insanity. Path requires sexiness.

My advisor didn't tell me about that requirement. I call SHENANIGANS!

Ok people...some have not posted their rank lists. you know who you are. the deadline passed more than an hour ago. post that shiznit now!

:laugh:

stormjen said:
My advisor didn't tell me about that requirement. I call SHENANIGANS!

You don't have to tell people. The studs and babes just flock to the field. Probably why you did too!

yaah said:
You don't have to tell people. The studs and babes just flock to the field. Probably why you did too!

(too flustered to speak)

couples match, hence the multiple rankings
1) Michigan
2) Cleveland Clinic
3) Dartmouth
4, 5) Cleveland Clinic
6) Case Western
7, 8) Rochester
9, 10) Northwestern
11) Dartmouth
12) Case Western
13) Med College of VA
not ranked- Johns Hopkins

AndyMilonakis said:
Ok people...some have not posted their rank lists. you know who you are. the deadline passed more than an hour ago. post that shiznit now!

:laugh:

.... or I will PM each of you with harassing messages instructing you to do so! :laugh:

Here goes my list...

1) UVA
2) Yale
3) Wash U
4) Beth Israel (boston)
5) Ohio State
6) Cleveland Clinic
7) UTSW
8) UT-Houston
9) Mayo (brrrr...its cold over there)
10) Northwestern
11) Case Western
12) St. Luke's (dang... it's expensive to live in NY)
13) Baylor-Dallas
14) Medical College of Virginia
15) Jackson Memorial (hey... it's MIAMI... south beach luv)
16) NO WAY!!! It means I would have to pay more.... didn't rank many other programs :(

geddy said:
I think chances are good we'll both make it in (fingers crossed) since we both got that "top contender" email from them. Unless...they sent 10 people the "YARTM" email and we weren't in that group of people.

AndyMilonakis said:
I think chances are good we'll both make it in (fingers crossed) since we both got that "top contender" email from them. Unless...they sent 10 people the "YARTM" email and we weren't in that group of people.
if it will make you feel better, I will send you a YARTM e-mail.

1. Wash U
2. Arizona
3. SLU
4. New Mexico
5. UT San Antonio
6. Missouri
7. Colorado
8. Phoenix
9. UT Knoxville

Are we done yet?

Pookies said:
1. Wash U
2. Arizona
3. SLU
4. New Mexico
5. UT San Antonio
6. Missouri
7. Colorado
8. Phoenix
9. UT Knoxville

Are we done yet?
hmm...i've seen this rank list before...

we're not done yet...a few conspicuous people have probably decided not to post rank list. BTW, my comment about PM'ing people with harassing messages was a joke. :D

Best of luck again everyone!

Andy out!

I like it soo much. . . .

I had to post it twice

Come on people

This thread is like virtual crack. More, More, More

{hits refresh again}

I simultaneously want lots more time to decide and for it to already be July with my eyes glued to a scope, any scope. :rolleyes: Hope 6 is enough to match, because I don't know if I have the energy to do this again!

1. UNM
2. MUSC
3. UTSW
4. UC Davis
5. Arizona
6. Utah

Is it March 17 yet?

Pookies said:
Come on people

This thread is like virtual crack. More, More, More

{hits refresh again}
tell me about it...i was gonna go but the call of crack dragged my ass back here again. :laugh:

QuietSylph said:
Is it March 17 yet?
well the computer should be done with it's algorithm by now. why do we have to wait until march 17th! :laugh: