You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Here it is - my ROL
Started by RNA
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
B
b&ierstiefel
what time you posting yours dude? i'm shooting for an ETA of 9:27 pm EST.geddy said:There's still 11 minutes until the list closes! Have you all gone mad??? 😀
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hmm... check my schedule:AndyMilonakis said:what time you posting yours dude? i'm shooting for an ETA of 9:27 pm EST.
9:00 PM: Post list
9:20 PM: Pass out
7:30 AM: more surgicizing
B
b&ierstiefel
wow you're pretty trigger happy about thisgeddy said:Hmm... check my schedule:
9:00 PM: Post list
9:20 PM: Pass out
7:30 AM: more surgicizing

3 minutes left...tick tock tick tock...or if it's like the show 24...beep boop beep boop
geddy said:There's still 11 minutes until the list closes! Have you all gone mad??? 😀
Okay, so we can start certifying then, right?
B
b&ierstiefel
well we already discussed this geddy...it would be great if we both matched at BWH! 👍 that would totally rawk!!!
so here's my list:
1. Brigham & Women's
2. Mass General
3. UPenn
4. UCSF
5. Hopkins
6. UCLA
7. Stanford
8. Michigan
9. WashU
10. Chicago
11. Cornell
12. UNC
Best of luck to everyone!
*raises glass*
Cheers!
so here's my list:
1. Brigham & Women's
2. Mass General
3. UPenn
4. UCSF
5. Hopkins
6. UCLA
7. Stanford
8. Michigan
9. WashU
10. Chicago
11. Cornell
12. UNC
Best of luck to everyone!
*raises glass*
Cheers!
Agreed!! That would be too funny.AndyMilonakis said:well we already discussed this geddy...it would be great if we both matched at BWH! 👍 that would totally rawk!!!
B
b&ierstiefel
good word choice.geddy said:Agreed!! That would be too funny.
i'll drink to that one.
glug glug glug glug
time to get another glass of wine.
Continuing with the emesis of rank lists...
1. MGH
2. BWH
3. BIDMC
**here goes nothin'!**
1. MGH
2. BWH
3. BIDMC
**here goes nothin'!**
Cheers! Seriously, though, if only one of us gets the Brigham, I hope it's you. I admire you're decision to prusue research.AndyMilonakis said:good word choice.
i'll drink to that one.
glug glug glug glug
time to get another glass of wine.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Holy Harvard, batman!caffeinegirl said:Continuing with the emesis of rank lists...
1. MGH
2. BWH
3. BIDMC
**here goes nothin'!**
B
b&ierstiefel
dude, that's the alcohol talking. no negative talk. we're both getting in...cuz i said so!geddy said:Cheers! Seriously, though, if only one of us gets the Brigham, I hope it's you. I admire you're decision to prusue research.
1. UPenn
2-6. Other Boston/California/Baltimore places but I am ranked to match at Penn. I played with the idea of only ranking one place, but couldn't bring myself to do it. However, I did tell all the other programs of my plans.
BTW - the UCSF MMTP never got back to me so I guess I @&$#ed up that interview. They did say they would contact us letting us know where we stood in terms of the MMTP but truthfully I forgot all about it (until Logos' post just now).
2-6. Other Boston/California/Baltimore places but I am ranked to match at Penn. I played with the idea of only ranking one place, but couldn't bring myself to do it. However, I did tell all the other programs of my plans.
BTW - the UCSF MMTP never got back to me so I guess I @&$#ed up that interview. They did say they would contact us letting us know where we stood in terms of the MMTP but truthfully I forgot all about it (until Logos' post just now).
B
b&ierstiefel
same here, eviltaz...i must have bombed the $@#% outta that interview. and i ain't going to no UCSF if their MMTP don't want me.EvilTaz said:1. UPenn
2-6. Other Boston/California/Baltimore places but I am ranked to match at Penn. I played with the idea of only ranking one place, but couldn't bring myself to do it. However, I did tell all the other programs of my plans.
BTW - the UCSF MMTP never got back to me so I guess I @&$#ed up that interview. They did say they would contact us letting us know where we stood in terms of the MMTP but truthfully I forgot all about it (until Logos' post just now).
Hope 17 is enough to match!!
I admire your stamina...I was ready to kill myself after 6 interviews.
Excellent...all these rank lists. Now you all have to promise to come back and tell us where you matched! Last year about half the people who posted rank lists never returned! 🙁
I missed all of the excitement!
I am pretty sure that I'll be at UW Seattle next year. 😛yaah said:Post your rank list, banana!![]()
Maybe there will be some hot pathologists coming my way.

Yes, sexiness is a requirement to get into the field. Derm requires 250+ board scores, surgery requires a steady hand, pediatrics requires some mental insanity. Path requires sexiness.
Sweet! 😀
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
B
b&ierstiefel
Ok people...some have not posted their rank lists. you know who you are. the deadline passed more than an hour ago. post that shiznit now!


stormjen said:My advisor didn't tell me about that requirement. I call SHENANIGANS!
You don't have to tell people. The studs and babes just flock to the field. Probably why you did too!
yaah said:You don't have to tell people. The studs and babes just flock to the field. Probably why you did too!
(too flustered to speak)
couples match, hence the multiple rankings
1) Michigan
2) Cleveland Clinic
3) Dartmouth
4, 5) Cleveland Clinic
6) Case Western
7, 8) Rochester
9, 10) Northwestern
11) Dartmouth
12) Case Western
13) Med College of VA
not ranked- Johns Hopkins
1) Michigan
2) Cleveland Clinic
3) Dartmouth
4, 5) Cleveland Clinic
6) Case Western
7, 8) Rochester
9, 10) Northwestern
11) Dartmouth
12) Case Western
13) Med College of VA
not ranked- Johns Hopkins
B
b&ierstiefel
AndyMilonakis said:Ok people...some have not posted their rank lists. you know who you are. the deadline passed more than an hour ago. post that shiznit now!
![]()
.... or I will PM each of you with harassing messages instructing you to do so!

Here goes my list...
1) UVA
2) Yale
3) Wash U
4) Beth Israel (boston)
5) Ohio State
6) Cleveland Clinic
7) UTSW
8) UT-Houston
9) Mayo (brrrr...its cold over there)
10) Northwestern
11) Case Western
12) St. Luke's (dang... it's expensive to live in NY)
13) Baylor-Dallas
14) Medical College of Virginia
15) Jackson Memorial (hey... it's MIAMI... south beach luv)
16) NO WAY!!! It means I would have to pay more.... didn't rank many other programs 🙁
1) UVA
2) Yale
3) Wash U
4) Beth Israel (boston)
5) Ohio State
6) Cleveland Clinic
7) UTSW
8) UT-Houston
9) Mayo (brrrr...its cold over there)
10) Northwestern
11) Case Western
12) St. Luke's (dang... it's expensive to live in NY)
13) Baylor-Dallas
14) Medical College of Virginia
15) Jackson Memorial (hey... it's MIAMI... south beach luv)
16) NO WAY!!! It means I would have to pay more.... didn't rank many other programs 🙁
Everyone who has harassed Andy in the past week must post their lists! This is the official decree! (Ok, unofficial decree. But, whatevAh.)AndyMilonakis said:.... or I will PM each of you with harassing messages instructing you to do so!![]()
B
b&ierstiefel
I think chances are good we'll both make it in (fingers crossed) since we both got that "top contender" email from them. Unless...they sent 10 people the "YARTM" email and we weren't in that group of people.geddy said:Cheers! Seriously, though, if only one of us gets the Brigham, I hope it's you. I admire you're decision to prusue research.
if it will make you feel better, I will send you a YARTM e-mail.AndyMilonakis said:I think chances are good we'll both make it in (fingers crossed) since we both got that "top contender" email from them. Unless...they sent 10 people the "YARTM" email and we weren't in that group of people.
.
Last edited:
B
b&ierstiefel
woohoo! 😍bananaface said:if it will make you feel better, I will send you a YARTM e-mail.
i need to finish off this wine.
Save some... you'll want it when you get my e-mail!AndyMilonakis said:woohoo! 😍
i need to finish off this wine.
B
b&ierstiefel
hmm...i've seen this rank list before...Pookies said:1. Wash U
2. Arizona
3. SLU
4. New Mexico
5. UT San Antonio
6. Missouri
7. Colorado
8. Phoenix
9. UT Knoxville
Are we done yet?
we're not done yet...a few conspicuous people have probably decided not to post rank list. BTW, my comment about PM'ing people with harassing messages was a joke. 😀
Best of luck again everyone!
Andy out!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I simultaneously want lots more time to decide and for it to already be July with my eyes glued to a scope, any scope. 🙄 Hope 6 is enough to match, because I don't know if I have the energy to do this again!
1. UNM
2. MUSC
3. UTSW
4. UC Davis
5. Arizona
6. Utah
Is it March 17 yet?
1. UNM
2. MUSC
3. UTSW
4. UC Davis
5. Arizona
6. Utah
Is it March 17 yet?
B
b&ierstiefel
tell me about it...i was gonna go but the call of crack dragged my ass back here again.Pookies said:Come on people
This thread is like virtual crack. More, More, More
{hits refresh again}

B
b&ierstiefel
well the computer should be done with it's algorithm by now. why do we have to wait until march 17th!QuietSylph said:Is it March 17 yet?

Similar threads
- Replies
- 38
- Views
- 7K