Here it is - my ROL

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
AndyMilonakis said:
oh dear...

change your avatar dude. i'm so seriously.
Let her do what she wants! You mens are always trying to repress the wimmens!

*runs around screaming irrationally*

Members don't see this ad.

yaah said:
:eek: Cheating on me? Well, I never! Time for a spanking.

OMG...the sexual tension between you two. :laugh:

She wants to be spanked only by yaah.

Yaah is perfectly able and willing to spank her.

Get it on already! :laugh:

What's with the encryption deschutes ;)? I can't think of what #6 could possibly be :confused:.

deschutes said:
Thank you. I will ice my buns tonight.

I suppose I must relent to make peace. It was fun seeing everyone nearly go pop though.... ;)

My ROL:

#1 U Me
#2 Skyscraper Lake U
#3 Cornfield U
#4 U of Rhett Butler
#5 Wendy's U
#6 U of Combat Zone
#7 U of Fried Chicken

~
Damned vultures.

Members don't see this ad :)
AndyMilonakis said:
OMG...the sexual tension between you two. :laugh:

She wants to be spanked only by yaah.

Yaah is perfectly able and willing to spank her.

Get it on already! :laugh:
In your dreams. Stop posting your lewd fantasies here.

Mr. Messy, interviewing at #6 gave me a chance to meet up with Dr. yaah and Dr. Dr. Milonakis.

deschutes said:
In your dreams. Stop posting your lewd fantasies here.

Mr. Messy, interviewing at #6 gave me a chance to meet up with Dr. yaah and Dr. Dr. Milonakis.
It's not a lewd fantasy. I'm just being observant.

For the record, an official spanking does not preclude additional spankings by other posters. So please, get it on already.

Am I the only one confused by "U Me?" All I can think of is Maine but they don't have a path residency as far as I know.

yaah said:
Am I the only one confused by "U Me?" All I can think of is Maine but they don't have a path residency as far as I know.
According to Freida, there are exactly zero path residencies in the state of Maine. That's odd, eh?

BTW, love your new avatar. Do you find something comical about my appearance when I'm driving my automobile?

geddy said:
According to Freida, there are exactly zero path residencies in the state of Maine. That's odd, eh?

BTW, love your new avatar. Do you find something comical about my appearance when I'm driving my automobile?

Everyone needs an automobile, even the very tall. This is the largest automobile that I could afford!

yaah said:
Everyone needs an automobile, even the very tall. This is the largest automobile that I could afford!
Looks like me in my Nissan Sentra. I've never understood why tall people are required to have more money to be comfortable. I actually lokked at this when comparing programs - elevating surg path stations was a definite plus.

geddy said:
Looks like me in my Nissan Sentra. I've never understood why tall people are required to have more money to be comfortable. I actually lokked at this when comparing programs - elevating surg path stations was a definite plus.

Yes. If I had to spend more than a month at a time at the VA and it's stationary grossing station with the hood that is at my eye level I would go nuts. My back already hurts, and I have bashed my head on the hood way too much.

yaah said:
Yes. If I had to spend more than a month at a time at the VA and it's stationary grossing station with the hood that is at my eye level I would go nuts. My back already hurts, and I have bashed my head on the hood way too much.
boo hoo. cry me a river. we little people have to jump to even see what's on the grossing table! then, we only see what's on the table for a split second. gravity's a bitch!

AndyMilonakis said:
boo hoo. cry me a river. we little people have to jump to even see what's on the grossing table! then, we only see what's on the table for a split second. gravity's a bitch!

Taller people are closer to God. :)

Members don't see this ad :)
yaah said:

u me?? have no clue....just come out with it for crying out loud :eek:

doc4nsix said:
now now, some people choose to be cryptic and we must not come down on these folks ;) :p

AndyMilonakis said:
now now, some people choose to be cryptic and we must not come down on these folks ;) :p

The chicken has left the coop. Repeat. The rooster is in the barnyard. Over.

doc4nsix said:

I'm thinking it's University of Mee-nesota.

doc4nsix said:
Now now... I'm merely being considerate. What other excitement do you have to entertain you between now and St. Patrick's Day?

If someone does officially stroke or go pop, then my mission is accomplished.

deschutes said:
Now now... I'm merely being considerate. What other excitement do you have to entertain you between now and St. Patrick's Day?

:laugh:

Now now, play nice.

:laugh:

deschutes said:

What happened to the intent not to kill, only to flatten?

Here's my ROL folks:

1. Stanford
2. UCSF
3. Washington University (St. Louis)
4. Emory
5. Univ of Washington
6. Univ of Arizona
7. Mayo
8. Univ of Iowa
9. SLU
10. Northwestern
11. Clev Clinic
12. Vanderbilt

comments anyone??????????????

Path_Anon said:
Here's my ROL folks:

1. Stanford
2. UCSF
4. Emory
5. Univ of Washington
6. Univ of Arizona
7. Mayo
8. Univ of Iowa
9. SLU
10. Northwestern
11. Clev Clinic
12. Vanderbilt

What!? Emory #4! I just can't believe it....... then again, I have the wife and the kid and these things so I wasn't interested in any of 1-3 and didn't interview at any of them.
To each his/her own. I think all of the programs on your list are very good and you couldn't go wrong with any of them.

Good luck!

Path_Anon said:
Here's my ROL folks:

1. Stanford
2. UCSF
4. Emory
5. Univ of Washington
6. Univ of Arizona
7. Mayo
8. Univ of Iowa
9. SLU
10. Northwestern
11. Clev Clinic
12. Vanderbilt

rank list looks good dude :thumbup:

it really seems that the Bay Area is very popular amongst the SDN path community. hopefully many of you can match there and if that is the case, you can have SDN get-together pizza and beer parties!

Hey everyone, here's my final ROL:
1. UTSW
2. UCSD
3. UC Irvine
4. UT Galveston
5. MGH
6. UT San Antonio
7. UT Houston
8. Baylor Houston

I enjoyed perusing everybody's ROLs from last year.

Looking forward to the posting frenzy of 2006 rank lists!! :clap:

beary said:

You folks better post your rank lists! However, I can understand why many folks don't reveal where they ended up matching on Match Day due to anonymity issues.

I nominate beary to start that thread when mid-February rolls around.

Cornell vs. Columbia? What are the pros and cons? Thanks!

beary said:

Wouldn't it be nice to know where on the ROL people matched last year? I read this thread as well as the other one where people posted they matched last year, but it was hard to correlate everyone with their ROL!!

Congrats on passing Step II!!

miko2005 said:
Wouldn't it be nice to know where on the ROL people matched last year? I read this thread as well as the other one where people posted they matched last year, but it was hard to correlate everyone with their ROL!!
A lot of people did post their ROL's that day...and that was pretty damn cool. Unfortunately, many of them didn't reveal where they matched. And that is understandable since maybe preserving anonymity is a big issue. But that's OK, I know who all of you are and I've told as many people as I could as to who your identities are! Just kidding. :)