You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Here it is - my ROL
Started by RNA
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Sage said:UCSF
Stanford
U Chicago
JHU
UCLA
Northwestern
Columbia
Cornell
Baylor (Houston)
'til Match Day!
Nice
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I actually posted my list under a different username (I know lame). It didn't really cause much input that I hoped for, except for LADoc saying that UCLA's program isn't that strong 😉. And I would have posted earlier except I was glued to the television watching Project Runway (lame again).
1. UCLA
2. Cornell
3. Jefferson
4. Columbia
5. Yale
6. AECOM
7. NYU
8. UCSD
9. BU
10. Brown
11. Tufts
12. U Mayland
13. SUNY Stonybrook
14. Mt Sinai
did not rank: SUNY Upstate (sorry home school, I was actually pleasantly surprised to find out that in comparison it is solid, but 4 more years of CNY will kill me) and George Washington
1. UCLA
2. Cornell
3. Jefferson
4. Columbia
5. Yale
6. AECOM
7. NYU
8. UCSD
9. BU
10. Brown
11. Tufts
12. U Mayland
13. SUNY Stonybrook
14. Mt Sinai
did not rank: SUNY Upstate (sorry home school, I was actually pleasantly surprised to find out that in comparison it is solid, but 4 more years of CNY will kill me) and George Washington
I watched Project Runway tonight too. Awesome show. Go Jay!!!Mrbojangles said:And I would have posted earlier except I was glued to the television watching Project Runway (lame again).
BTW - like your list.
jeff2005 said:I watched Project Runway tonight too. Awesome show. Go Jay!!!
BTW - like your list.
I wasn't feeling too well this past Sunday, so I just watched the entire marathon all day (all 10 hours or so?). I actually like Kara Saun more. Just by taking the past competitions into consideration. I geuss the judges really wanted originality in the end though. It's funny how they are all ******* on that show
.Hopefully the match will work out best for you and your husband.
Good luck everyone!
1. BID
2. Hopkins
3. MGH
4. Tufts
5. George Washington
6. Georgetown
I should have interviewed at more places!
2. Hopkins
3. MGH
4. Tufts
5. George Washington
6. Georgetown
I should have interviewed at more places!
My top 6 (unordered) are:
Cedars Sinai
MGH
Brigham
Brown
Yale
and UCIrvine...
my next 8 (also unordered): Northwestern, Rush, Dartmouth, Tufts, BU, UMass, University of Indiana and Hartford
to all
Cedars Sinai
MGH
Brigham
Brown
Yale
and UCIrvine...
my next 8 (also unordered): Northwestern, Rush, Dartmouth, Tufts, BU, UMass, University of Indiana and Hartford
to allWas too busy celebrating last night to post. (Clearly a mistake come pre-rounding today.) I actually had to log in to NRMP to recall my list.
I would be happy as a clam at any of my top three, which all did time at #1 at some point.
1. UCSF
2. UW
3. Cedars Sinai
4. Stanford
5. USC
6. OHSU
7. UNC
8. Duke
9. UC Irvine
10. Harbor-UCLA
11. MCV
I would be happy as a clam at any of my top three, which all did time at #1 at some point.1. UCSF
2. UW
3. Cedars Sinai
4. Stanford
5. USC
6. OHSU
7. UNC
8. Duke
9. UC Irvine
10. Harbor-UCLA
11. MCV
B
b&ierstiefel
cytoborg said:Was too busy celebrating last night to post. (Clearly a mistake come pre-rounding today.) I actually had to log in to NRMP to recall my list.I would be happy as a clam at any of my top three, which all did time at #1 at some point.
1. UCSF
2. UW
3. Cedars Sinai
4. Stanford
5. USC
6. OHSU
7. UNC
8. Duke
9. UC Irvine
10. Harbor-UCLA
11. MCV
Whew...cytoborg finally comes out with this list! I can stop holding my breath now. 😉
Nice list...it seems like a lot of you may be livin' la vida loca up in the Bay Area! 🙂
1. Colorado
2. Wake Forest
3. Vermont
4. Dartmouth
5. MUSC
6. UT-Knoxville
7. VCU
8. ETSU
This was a really tough decision for me. I really liked every program that I ranked and all of my top five held the #1 spot at least once. I made my final change to my list yesterday at 12:46 pm.
Good luck to all in the match.
2. Wake Forest
3. Vermont
4. Dartmouth
5. MUSC
6. UT-Knoxville
7. VCU
8. ETSU
This was a really tough decision for me. I really liked every program that I ranked and all of my top five held the #1 spot at least once. I made my final change to my list yesterday at 12:46 pm.
Good luck to all in the match.

roach said:couples match, hence the multiple rankings
1) Michigan
Excellent.....
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
B
b&ierstiefel
look at you today mr. postastic! 😀
roach, watch out for yaah...he's a mischievous fellow.
roach, watch out for yaah...he's a mischievous fellow.
Umm... Unordered? Hey, don't worry about it- your name is anonymous 🙂 But I'm curious - why the separation between the first 6 unordered and the next 8 unordered?anonymous23 said:My top 6 (unordered) are:
Cedars Sinai
MGH
Brigham
Brown
Yale
and UCIrvine...
my next 8 (also unordered): Northwestern, Rush, Dartmouth, Tufts, BU, UMass, University of Indiana and Hartford
to all
AndyMilonakis said:look at you today mr. postastic! 😀
roach, watch out for yaah...he's a mischievous fellow.
I am a harmless geek.
*hands yaah a chicken*yaah said:I am a harmless geek.
Not that kind of geek. Those are harmful geeks.
A harmless geek is an oxymoron!yaah said:Not that kind of geek. Those are harmful geeks.
This is sooo fun....so I'm posting my friend's ROL
This person is a long-time lurker...non-poster...they know I'm posting the list.
#1 - NYU
#2 - Colorado
#3 - University of Louisville
#4 - Mount Sinai
#5 - SLU
#6 - University of Kentucky
#7 - Suny at Stoneybrook....I think??
quick...everyone grab a path friend and post their list
This person is a long-time lurker...non-poster...they know I'm posting the list.
#1 - NYU
#2 - Colorado
#3 - University of Louisville
#4 - Mount Sinai
#5 - SLU
#6 - University of Kentucky
#7 - Suny at Stoneybrook....I think??
quick...everyone grab a path friend and post their list

B
b&ierstiefel
you're evil 😀doc4nsix said:This is sooo fun....so I'm posting my friend's ROL
This person is a long-time lurker...non-poster...they know I'm posting the list.
#1 - NYU
#2 - Colorado
#3 - University of Louisville
#4 - Mount Sinai
#5 - SLU
#6 - University of Kentucky
#7 - Suny at Stoneybrook....I think??
quick...everyone grab a path friend and post their list![]()

B
b&ierstiefel
dude, you're gonna hit 50+ post status tonight!doc4nsix said:YYYEEESSSS!!!!![]()
AndyMilonakis said:dude, you're gonna hit 50+ post status tonight!
yep, too much beer...and I've been silent for way too long...I read lots of posts everyday and laugh my tail off....just thought I'd join the fun
B
b&ierstiefel
cool cool! join the fun! welcome!doc4nsix said:yep, too much beer...and I've been silent for way too long...I read lots of posts everyday and laugh my tail off....just thought I'd join the fun
get all postastic in that shiznit!
doc4nsix said:yep, too much beer...and I've been silent for way too long...I read lots of posts everyday and laugh my tail off....just thought I'd join the fun
Dance for us, rummy! Dance!
*fires gun at doc's feet*
doc4nsix said:yep, too much beer...and I've been silent for way too long...I read lots of posts everyday and laugh my tail off....just thought I'd join the fun
Yep, same here. (About the beer.)
yaah said:Dance for us, rummy! Dance!
*fires gun at doc's feet*
you REALLY don't want to see me dance.... 😎
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
B
b&ierstiefel
yes we do.doc4nsix said:you REALLY don't want to see me dance.... 😎
*BONK!*
"Dance!"
First time postah, long time lurkah. List is redundant because my co-matcher already posted it.
1. Emory 😍 (super-sweet, you guys)
2. UCLA
3. UCLA
4. C/S
5. UTSW
6. Oklahoma
7. Iowa
8. Colorado
9. UNC 😕 (I just don't get it..)
Emory was the clear winner, although we would be happy at most of the programs listed. 2-7 changed places many times.
Best of luck to you all!
1. Emory 😍 (super-sweet, you guys)
2. UCLA
3. UCLA
4. C/S
5. UTSW
6. Oklahoma
7. Iowa
8. Colorado
9. UNC 😕 (I just don't get it..)
Emory was the clear winner, although we would be happy at most of the programs listed. 2-7 changed places many times.
Best of luck to you all!
I dunno.... should I post my rank order list?
I do so love a secret 😉
I do so love a secret 😉
B
b&ierstiefel
deschutes said:I dunno.... should I post my rank order list?
I do so love a secret 😉
yes, you should post it! 😀
everyone was wondering where you were on the 23rd. some people are still holding their breaths!
have some mercy on them. they need oxygen.
deschutes said:I dunno.... should I post my rank order list?
I do so love a secret 😉
C'mon even lurkers like me posted!
B
b&ierstiefel
trent has a good point ya know 🙂trent05 said:C'mon even lurkers like me posted!
seriously though, we had an awesome ROL thread this year.
to anyone who hasn't posted their ROL, please consider posting your ROL. at this point, it can't hurt, right?
(you know you wanna...)
call, as she told you she would be. 😛AndyMilonakis said:yes, you should post it! 😀
everyone was wondering where you were on the 23rd. some people are still holding their breaths!
have some mercy on them. they need oxygen.
No call that night actually, although I will be on call on Match Day.
I was seduced by a winsome knight that evening and could not resist.
~
Are they turning blue yet?
I was seduced by a winsome knight that evening and could not resist.
~
Are they turning blue yet?
deschutes said:I was seduced by a winsome knight that evening and could not resist.
😱 Cheating on me? Well, I never! Time for a spanking.
Cheating on you? You have the cart before the horse. Last I checked, the lady in red was not mine.yaah said:😱 Cheating on me? Well, I never! Time for a spanking.
btw that avatar is wrong on so many levels I can't pick one to describe. Do you have a good story or are you even more screwed up than my Mr. Muddle?
Word.deschutes said:Cheating on you? You have the cart before the horse. Last I checked, the lady in red was not mine.
btw that avatar is wrong on so many levels I can't pick one to describe. Do you have a good story or are you even more screwed up than my Mr. Muddle?

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
bananaface!
Protect me from the long arm (and cane) of the Spanker!
Oh wait, wrong person. Damned vultures.
Protect me from the long arm (and cane) of the Spanker!
Oh wait, wrong person. Damned vultures.
I will take you under my wing and protect you! Get back, yaah! Get back, I say!deschutes said:bananaface!
Protect me from the long arm (and cane) of the Spanker!
Oh wait, wrong person. Damned vultures.
Thank you. I will ice my buns tonight.
I suppose I must relent to make peace. It was fun seeing everyone nearly go pop though.... 😉
My ROL:
#1 U Me
#2 Skyscraper Lake U
#3 Cornfield U
#4 U of Rhett Butler
#5 Wendy's U
#6 U of Combat Zone
#7 U of Fried Chicken
~
Damned vultures.
I suppose I must relent to make peace. It was fun seeing everyone nearly go pop though.... 😉
My ROL:
#1 U Me
#2 Skyscraper Lake U
#3 Cornfield U
#4 U of Rhett Butler
#5 Wendy's U
#6 U of Combat Zone
#7 U of Fried Chicken
~
Damned vultures.
I can't believe you put Wendy's above fried chicken. 😱deschutes said:Thank you. I will ice my buns tonight.
I suppose I must relent to make peace. It was fun seeing everyone nearly go pop though.... 😉
My ROL:
#1 U Me
#2 Skyscraper Lake U
#3 Cornfield U
#4 U of Rhett Butler
#5 Wendy's U
#6 U of Combat Zone
#7 U of Fried Chicken
~
Damned vultures.
B
b&ierstiefel
oh dear...yaah said:😱 Cheating on me? Well, I never! Time for a spanking.
change your avatar dude. i'm so seriously.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 38
- Views
- 7K