Here

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mrgamers

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
My score
AA: 22
PAt:19
QR:22
Rc:25
Bio:22
Gc:20
Oc:22

First, i want to thank my Lord, for the strength he has given me through this tough time. I wanted to thank some people such as Nancy and Dr. Romano for assisting me through this tough time. These two are the nicest people i have ever met, beside the people i go to church with. Additionally, they are willing to take time out to help you-trust me not a lot of people do that.

Study study study- is the key. Can't stress it enough, there is no other way or shortcut.

For the Rc, i had no idea how i got a 25, since English is not my first language. The Bio, got to study everything and anything.GC was my weakest point, never liked the subject at all, but it is significantly easier than any GC questions i have seen. Used kaplan, SAT Chem. OC, a more desirable subject, is not that hard, practice. Follow the roadmap-extremely important.

QR- the subject that i am naturally good at was easy for me. Math and Physics are my favorite subjects, maybe that why i rock it.

PAT- i'm bit disappointed by it. Nothing i can do at this point. Just more practice.
I have midterm coming up that is going to chew me up and spit me out. So i probably won't reply to anything for a while.

Members don't see this ad.

how hard was the bio and reading compare to the kaplan tests?
Did you have bio questions that came out of no where?