Hey everyone I have a couple questions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ODallTheWay

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, I am applying to colleges now and am certain about going for the Optometry program, however when applying online what do I select as my major, because neither Hunter or Queens college have a course labeled pre-optometry?


Also, how good of a school is Hunter (CUNY)?
Are my chances high if I maintain a good average?
 
Hi, I am applying to colleges now and am certain about going for the Optometry program, however when applying online what do I select as my major, because neither Hunter or Queens college have a course labeled pre-optometry?


Also, how good of a school is Hunter (CUNY)?
Are my chances high if I maintain a good average?

do whatever you like as a major, you just need to get the pre-reqs done