You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Hey guys... avatar change!
Started by twelvetigers
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Maybe you should change your avatar to your new dog skeleton!
Damn it she just changed avatars! Some of us identify people based on avatars and it'll be another week or so before I stop wondering why TT hasn't posted in a while.
I try and stick to ones that move - that helps, right?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I try and stick to ones that move - that helps, right?
Puppet skeleton perhaps? You can begin that project after your apps
I try and stick to ones that move - that helps, right?
Actually yes, quite a bit, because I think you're the only one with an animated avatar.
I dunno, does the pashmina afghan still fit me? Should I change? Oh, choices....
I never even thought about putting an avatar on a forum before but then I saw this thread...
Hopefully it worked. That's my almost horse (almost as in I ALMOST get to bring him up here next semester even though I don't own him (yet)... just as soon as I convince my mom that horses do NOT colic and die all the time... I mean seriously, how many horses has she known that have coliced and died? But that was her exact words to me "Horses colic and die all the time.").
Hopefully it worked. That's my almost horse (almost as in I ALMOST get to bring him up here next semester even though I don't own him (yet)... just as soon as I convince my mom that horses do NOT colic and die all the time... I mean seriously, how many horses has she known that have coliced and died? But that was her exact words to me "Horses colic and die all the time.").
Since I'm one of the people who complains about people changing avatars bc that's how I know who everyone is...
Figured I should post.
Go SID!!
Figured I should post.
Go SID!!
New year, new avatar. Not that I've been around long enough for you to recognize the old one, but hey.
I'm taking inorganic II and can't stand to look at molarity jokes - so this is the sloth I work with at our museum. He loves his sweet potatoes. 🙂
change up... because change is good!
before: glamor shot of my little pony.
after?: mug shot of my puppy dog, when he was actually a puppy.
before: glamor shot of my little pony.
after?: mug shot of my puppy dog, when he was actually a puppy.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Recently changed to a dart frog (he's mine😎). I'm trying to be more active on this site so I decided I needed a new avatar.
Changed mine after over a year on the site. Went from the text one I had ("Be cool, soda pop") to a shot of my horse and I at a show this fall. Because I love his stupid butt.
Recently changed to a dart frog (he's mine😎). I'm trying to be more active on this site so I decided I needed a new avatar.
Excellent thought. 🙂
Changed mine after over a year on the site. Went from the text one I had ("Be cool, soda pop") to a shot of my horse and I at a show this fall. Because I love his stupid butt.
He's super handsome 🙂
He's super handsome 🙂
D'aww, thank you. He's kind of a big dumb lug of a thoroughbred, but he's come SUCH a long way since I got him and I'm incredibly proud of him.
I don't get it, when I put my avatar on here I just took a pic off my hard drive. I've been posting on various message boards for half (literally...that's actually kind of sad) my life, and I was surprised that I DIDN'T have to re-size it. (It was taken with a 10 megapixel camera.) So...ummm...what's with the re-sizing complaints? Or can you guys not see my avatar?
OMG! Those ROCK! I want the whole set!!
I finally decided to get have avatar!
Found this pic via google pic search. Its a reference to common gamma chain deficient beagles...or bubble beagles! (Its the best pic I could find)
I'm an immunology nerd 🙂
Found this pic via google pic search. Its a reference to common gamma chain deficient beagles...or bubble beagles! (Its the best pic I could find)
I'm an immunology nerd 🙂
Bubble beagles make me sad. 🙁
While it is sad...I believe the colony I'm aware of was derived from a beagle with a natural genetic mutation for it, so not created on purpose. This model allows for a lot of research on SCID, as its a close mimic of the condition in humans.
You'd be surprised how social research dogs are. They have a lot of contact with different people all day long, maybe even moreso than dogs who sit at home all day alone. They're also very friendly. Eventually (years down the road) when I get a dog, I want a wild-type research dog.
Here's the notice. This one is called something like... 'weird squeaky noise from phone?' I'm looking for the original video, but alas. 🙂
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hah! That's taking the joke too far.
I changed mine to a character from my favorite movie. Brownie points to anyone who knows what it's from.
Labyrinth! David Bowie 😍
And I found a better picture of a donkey than any I have. White background helps.
I was thinking, either Labyrinth or Dark Crystal. OR the Neverending Story. Those are kinda the big three. 🙂
That makes me really want to watch Neverending Story now. I'm so glad someone got it though. One of my best friends has never seen it. I'm trying to find a time to force him, since I watched Smokey and the Bandit with him. It's only fair.
Here's the notice. This one is called something like... 'weird squeaky noise from phone?' I'm looking for the original video, but alas. 🙂
That's not a corgi wtf
Wtf man other dog breeds exist what
not in your avatar they don't 😡
My trusty steed covered in ice
Last edited:
Time for a change I suppose 😀
changed from my *squee* avvy to one of my furry little baby. all ears and legs =D
awwwww! The ears!!!!!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Giving somebody else a turn...
...are easily half again the length of his head xDawwwww! The ears!!!!!!
*squee* I miss my cowssss (I still love dolphins but now my love for animals just increases 😉 I was gonna go with a puggle/baby echidna but alas....)
Found this pic via google pic search. Its a reference to common gamma chain deficient beagles...or bubble beagles! (Its the best pic I could find)
I'm an immunology nerd 🙂
Oh EllieG, we found a dog for you!!
Anywho- changed my avatar. It's the recently discovered prickly love of my life-- China the hedgehog.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 7
- Views
- 1K
