HEY SDN :))) Tutoring help anyone? BSCI & Calc

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Bankole

Undergrad Student @UMD,CP
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello SND family,


I just finished my first semester at UMD, College Park with a 3.35 GPA. I've applied for the SMDEP sites for this upcoming summer, and I'm CNA/GNA certified. I'm a 19 year old African American male with dreams of becoming a Physician one day.

I'm taking BSCI 105 (introduction to Biological sciences) and MATH 220 ( Elementary Calculus) . I struggle ask sometimes and would like to really get a 3.5 this semester. I'm not saying I'm a complete air head on these topics, if I need extra help on a particular section I would love to contact someone from my SDN family 🙂

Please if anyone is really strong in any of these areas, or already took these course and got a A please comment and we can get in touch! I want to be very prepared for the MCAT by excelling in these courses.
 
It looks like UMD has a fairly extensive tutoring service. You may have more luck looking there, as they will probably know specifically what you need to know. I've also found that in-person tutoring is more helpful than lessons online. http://www.tutoring.umd.edu/
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Status
Not open for further replies.