-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
HG/HP WW sign ups
Started by kaydubs
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
In all seriousness though, hmoo should probably be re-added... I guess.... 😛
In all seriousness though, hmoo should probably be re-added... I guess.... 😛
You should get right on that.... 😉
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Fixed unless hmoo wants her original spot back 😛
1.hedgie
2. LeTitsNow
3. Lupin21
4. DVMD
5. FFM
6. Hayley
7. Deva
8. Kam
9. Kcough
10. PBC
11. Aloha
12. STL
13. MJ
14. WZ
15. Orca
16. Kata
17. Gwen
18. Finnick
19. BSC
20. Stb
21. BBC
22. Jamr0ckin
23. Guisantes
24. Hmoo
1.hedgie
2. LeTitsNow
3. Lupin21
4. DVMD
5. FFM
6. Hayley
7. Deva
8. Kam
9. Kcough
10. PBC
11. Aloha
12. STL
13. MJ
14. WZ
15. Orca
16. Kata
17. Gwen
18. Finnick
19. BSC
20. Stb
21. BBC
22. Jamr0ckin
23. Guisantes
24. Hmoo
1.hedgie
2. LeTitsNow
3. Lupin21
4. DVMD
5. FFM
6. Hayley
7. Deva
8. Kam
9. Kcough
10. PBC
11. Aloha
12. STL
13. MJ
14. WZ
15. Orca
16. Kata
17. Gwen
18. Finnick
19. BSC
20. Stb
21. BBC
22. Jamr0ckin
23. Guisantes
24. Hmoo
25. SOV
Promised Kaydubs I would play, but honestly until after the 25th, I should really not pay attention. I have the mother of all checkrides coming up and will need to hit the books hard. And the planes... and the sims .... After that I would be free and hopefully less grumpy.
2. LeTitsNow
3. Lupin21
4. DVMD
5. FFM
6. Hayley
7. Deva
8. Kam
9. Kcough
10. PBC
11. Aloha
12. STL
13. MJ
14. WZ
15. Orca
16. Kata
17. Gwen
18. Finnick
19. BSC
20. Stb
21. BBC
22. Jamr0ckin
23. Guisantes
24. Hmoo
25. SOV
Promised Kaydubs I would play, but honestly until after the 25th, I should really not pay attention. I have the mother of all checkrides coming up and will need to hit the books hard. And the planes... and the sims .... After that I would be free and hopefully less grumpy.
In all seriousness though, hmoo should probably be re-added... I guess.... 😛
I can feel my trust of you slowly returning to my heart...
Wait. It might've just been my murmer acting up 😛
@thedrjojo in case he wants to play too!
1.hedgie
2. LeTitsNow
3. Lupin21
4. DVMD
5. FFM
6. Hayley
7. Deva
8. Kam
9. Kcough
10. PBC
11. Aloha
12. STL
13. MJ
14. WZ
15. Orca
16. Kata
17. Gwen
18. Finnick
19. BSC
20. Stb
21. BBC
22. Jamr0ckin
23. Guisantes
24. Hmoo
25. SOV
26. HTML
Hope you weren't stopping at 25
2. LeTitsNow
3. Lupin21
4. DVMD
5. FFM
6. Hayley
7. Deva
8. Kam
9. Kcough
10. PBC
11. Aloha
12. STL
13. MJ
14. WZ
15. Orca
16. Kata
17. Gwen
18. Finnick
19. BSC
20. Stb
21. BBC
22. Jamr0ckin
23. Guisantes
24. Hmoo
25. SOV
26. HTML
Hope you weren't stopping at 25
1.hedgie
2. LeTitsNow
3. Lupin21
4. DVMD
5. FFM
6. Hayley
7. Deva
8. Kam
9. Kcough
10. PBC
11. Aloha
12. STL
13. MJ
14. WZ
15. Orca
16. Kata
17. Gwen
18. Finnick
19. BSC
20. Stb
21. BBC
22. Jamr0ckin
23. Guisantes
24. Hmoo
25. SOV
26. HTML
27. Rojo
2. LeTitsNow
3. Lupin21
4. DVMD
5. FFM
6. Hayley
7. Deva
8. Kam
9. Kcough
10. PBC
11. Aloha
12. STL
13. MJ
14. WZ
15. Orca
16. Kata
17. Gwen
18. Finnick
19. BSC
20. Stb
21. BBC
22. Jamr0ckin
23. Guisantes
24. Hmoo
25. SOV
26. HTML
27. Rojo
wait....there's a less grumpy version?After that I would be free and hopefully less grumpy.
Nice signups. I feel so loved. I may push the game to 4/20 etc due to personal circumstances. And because I want @StartingoverVet to play
@Cephal0pod
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
@DocEspana @Caia @devyn
Anyone that wants to play, come play.
I've beened banned from playing for a while by the fiancé. But if you happen to have an NPC in any of the many projects you are considering, you should consider me for the job!
You can just tell him we are giving you permission, that's how that works, right? 😀I've beened banned from playing for a while by the fiancé. But if you happen to have an NPC in any of the many projects you are considering, you should consider me for the job!![]()
1.hedgie
2. LeTitsNow
3. Lupin21
4. DVMD
5. FFM
6. Hayley
7. Deva
8. Kam
9. Kcough
10. PBC
11. Aloha
12. STL
13. MJ
14. WZ
15. Orca
16. Kata
17. Gwen
18. Finnick
19. BSC
20. Stb
21. BBC
22. Jamr0ckin
23. Guisantes
24. Hmoo
25. SOV
26. HTML
27. Rojo
28. Cyndia
2. LeTitsNow
3. Lupin21
4. DVMD
5. FFM
6. Hayley
7. Deva
8. Kam
9. Kcough
10. PBC
11. Aloha
12. STL
13. MJ
14. WZ
15. Orca
16. Kata
17. Gwen
18. Finnick
19. BSC
20. Stb
21. BBC
22. Jamr0ckin
23. Guisantes
24. Hmoo
25. SOV
26. HTML
27. Rojo
28. Cyndia
If we're pushing the start back a bit, can someone message me when we start? I haven't been the best at checking sdn recently because of a crazy few weeks, and I feel like I'm going to forget. I need to get back in the habit of reflexively going to sdn every time I open my computer haha.
@Cephal0pod
Thanks for the tag - putting my WW career on hold temporarily until I make it to graduation 🙂
Have a lovely game!
HP is the theme. Plan to start the game planning shortly 🙂
1. Hedgie
2. LeTitsNow
3. Lupin21
4. DVMD
5. FFM
6. Hayley
7. Deva
8. Kam
9. Kcough
10. PBC
11. Aloha
12. STL
13. MJ
14. WZ
15. Orca
16. Kata
17. Gwen
18. Finnick
19. BSC
20. Stb
21. BBC
22. Jamr0ckin
23. Guisantes
24. Hmoo
25. SOV
26. HTML
27. Rojo
28. Cyndia
29. Jilary
2. LeTitsNow
3. Lupin21
4. DVMD
5. FFM
6. Hayley
7. Deva
8. Kam
9. Kcough
10. PBC
11. Aloha
12. STL
13. MJ
14. WZ
15. Orca
16. Kata
17. Gwen
18. Finnick
19. BSC
20. Stb
21. BBC
22. Jamr0ckin
23. Guisantes
24. Hmoo
25. SOV
26. HTML
27. Rojo
28. Cyndia
29. Jilary
@WhtsThFrequency - you play with us???
Last push for signups so I have an idea of how many rolls to bake for the game after Monday.
@Zensing
Last push for signups so I have an idea of how many rolls to bake for the game after Monday.
I'd like to play maybe but I have no idea what the game is. 😛
A newb!!! Sign up, the friendlies will help you out. And I will be available for questions of course!I'd like to play maybe but I have no idea what the game is. 😛
Ok, here goes.
1. Hedgie
2. LeTitsNow
3. Lupin21
4. DVMD
5. FFM
6. Hayley
7. Deva
8. Kam
9. Kcough
10. PBC
11. Aloha
12. STL
13. MJ
14. WZ
15. Orca
16. Kata
17. Gwen
18. Finnick
19. BSC
20. Stb
21. BBC
22. Jamr0ckin
23. Guisantes
24. Hmoo
25. SOV
26. HTML
27. Rojo
28. Cyndia
29. Jilary
30. MQ
1. Hedgie
2. LeTitsNow
3. Lupin21
4. DVMD
5. FFM
6. Hayley
7. Deva
8. Kam
9. Kcough
10. PBC
11. Aloha
12. STL
13. MJ
14. WZ
15. Orca
16. Kata
17. Gwen
18. Finnick
19. BSC
20. Stb
21. BBC
22. Jamr0ckin
23. Guisantes
24. Hmoo
25. SOV
26. HTML
27. Rojo
28. Cyndia
29. Jilary
30. MQ
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
@DocEspana , do you have time to come play?
1. Hedgie
2. LeTitsNow
3. Lupin21
4. DVMD
5. FFM
6. Hayley
7. Deva
8. Kam
9. Kcough
10. PBC
11. Aloha
12. STL
13. MJ
14. WZ
15. Orca
16. Kata
17. Gwen
18. Finnick
19. BSC
20. Stb
21. BBC
22. Jamr0ckin
23. Guisantes
24. Hmoo
25. SOV
26. HTML
27. Rojo
28. Cyndia
29. Jilary
30. MQ
31. Teep
I was going to try and take some kind of break, but who am I kidding.
2. LeTitsNow
3. Lupin21
4. DVMD
5. FFM
6. Hayley
7. Deva
8. Kam
9. Kcough
10. PBC
11. Aloha
12. STL
13. MJ
14. WZ
15. Orca
16. Kata
17. Gwen
18. Finnick
19. BSC
20. Stb
21. BBC
22. Jamr0ckin
23. Guisantes
24. Hmoo
25. SOV
26. HTML
27. Rojo
28. Cyndia
29. Jilary
30. MQ
31. Teep
I was going to try and take some kind of break, but who am I kidding.
Are we over the limit?
I don't think there is a limit. Sign up!Are we over the limit?
I'm somewhat flexible with number of players (would like to run a big game of 30-35 players).
yay, @WhtsThFrequency
nope. feel free to sign upAre we over the limit?
Nah. Not for me.
Am I too late?
1. Hedgie
2. LeTitsNow
3. Lupin21
4. DVMD
5. FFM
6. Hayley
7. Deva
8. Kam
9. Kcough
10. PBC
11. Aloha
12. STL
13. MJ
14. WZ
15. Orca
16. Kata
17. Gwen
18. Finnick
19. BSC
20. Stb
21. BBC
22. Jamr0ckin
23. Guisantes
24. Hmoo
25. SOV
26. HTML
27. Rojo
28. Cyndia
29. Jilary
30. MQ
31. Teep
32. Genny
1. Hedgie
2. LeTitsNow
3. Lupin21
4. DVMD
5. FFM
6. Hayley
7. Deva
8. Kam
9. Kcough
10. PBC
11. Aloha
12. STL
13. MJ
14. WZ
15. Orca
16. Kata
17. Gwen
18. Finnick
19. BSC
20. Stb
21. BBC
22. Jamr0ckin
23. Guisantes
24. Hmoo
25. SOV
26. HTML
27. Rojo
28. Cyndia
29. Jilary
30. MQ
31. Teep
32. Genny
Dreamt that this game had already started. Woke up and tried to check night results on my phone. Was disappointed.
Thanks for the tag, @kaydubs!
I was going to stay off (last week was nasty for school) but all of my teachers decided not to give out assignments for this week. I'm all caught up now.
Apparently I have no self-control for WW
1. Hedgie
2. LeTitsNow
3. Lupin21
4. DVMD
5. FFM
6. Hayley
7. Deva
8. Kam
9. Kcough
10. PBC
11. Aloha
12. STL
13. MJ
14. WZ
15. Orca
16. Kata
17. Gwen
18. Finnick
19. BSC
20. Stb
21. BBC
22. Jamr0ckin
23. Guisantes
24. Hmoo
25. SOV
26. HTML
27. Rojo
28. Cyndia
29. Jilary
30. MQ
31. Teep
32. Kenny
33. Zensing
I was going to stay off (last week was nasty for school) but all of my teachers decided not to give out assignments for this week. I'm all caught up now.
Apparently I have no self-control for WW

1. Hedgie
2. LeTitsNow
3. Lupin21
4. DVMD
5. FFM
6. Hayley
7. Deva
8. Kam
9. Kcough
10. PBC
11. Aloha
12. STL
13. MJ
14. WZ
15. Orca
16. Kata
17. Gwen
18. Finnick
19. BSC
20. Stb
21. BBC
22. Jamr0ckin
23. Guisantes
24. Hmoo
25. SOV
26. HTML
27. Rojo
28. Cyndia
29. Jilary
30. MQ
31. Teep
32. Kenny
33. Zensing
Haha! We have a new nickname for genny already.
Sorry, @genny. Autocorrect strikes again!Haha! We have a new nickname for genny already.
![]()
1. Hedgie
2. LeTitsNow
3. Lupin21
4. DVMD
5. FFM
6. Hayley
7. Deva
8. Kam
9. Kcough
10. PBC
11. Aloha
12. STL
13. MJ
14. WZ
15. Orca
16. Kata
17. Gwen
18. Finnick
19. BSC
20. Stb
21. BBC
22. Jamr0ckin
23. Guisantes
24. Hmoo
25. SOV
26. HTML
27. Rojo
28. Cyndia
29. Jilary
30. MQ
31. Teep
32. Kenny
33. Zensing
34. @WhtsThFrequency
2. LeTitsNow
3. Lupin21
4. DVMD
5. FFM
6. Hayley
7. Deva
8. Kam
9. Kcough
10. PBC
11. Aloha
12. STL
13. MJ
14. WZ
15. Orca
16. Kata
17. Gwen
18. Finnick
19. BSC
20. Stb
21. BBC
22. Jamr0ckin
23. Guisantes
24. Hmoo
25. SOV
26. HTML
27. Rojo
28. Cyndia
29. Jilary
30. MQ
31. Teep
32. Kenny
33. Zensing
34. @WhtsThFrequency
Cool, thanks.
Just updating my name 
1. Hedgie
2. LeTitsNow
3. Lupin21
4. DVMD
5. FFM
6. Hayley
7. Deva
8. Kam
9. Kcough
10. PBC
11. Aloha
12. STL
13. MJ
14. WZ
15. Orca
16. Kata
17. Gwen
18. Finnick
19. BSC
20. Filly Bay
21. BBC
22. Jamr0ckin
23. Guisantes
24. Hmoo
25. SOV
26. HTML
27. Rojo
28. Cyndia
29. Jilary
30. MQ
31. Teep
32. Kenny
33. Zensing
34. Wtf

1. Hedgie
2. LeTitsNow
3. Lupin21
4. DVMD
5. FFM
6. Hayley
7. Deva
8. Kam
9. Kcough
10. PBC
11. Aloha
12. STL
13. MJ
14. WZ
15. Orca
16. Kata
17. Gwen
18. Finnick
19. BSC
20. Filly Bay
21. BBC
22. Jamr0ckin
23. Guisantes
24. Hmoo
25. SOV
26. HTML
27. Rojo
28. Cyndia
29. Jilary
30. MQ
31. Teep
32. Kenny
33. Zensing
34. Wtf
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just updating my name
1. Hedgie
2. LeTitsNow
3. Lupin21
4. DVMD
5. FFM
6. Hayley
7. Deva
8. Kam
9. Kcough
10. PBC
11. Aloha
12. STL
13. MJ
14. WZ
15. Orca
16. Kata
17. Gwen
18. Finnick
19. BSC
20. Filly Bay
21. BBC
22. Jamr0ckin
23. Guisantes
24. Hmoo
25. SOV
26. HTML
27. Rojo
28. Cyndia
29. Jilary
30. MQ
31. Teep
32. Kenny
33. Zensing
34. Wtf
Facebook, aka FB. Got it.
foreign body = FB. got itFacebook, aka FB. Got it.
Oooo. Now I want to turn FB into fubar. haha
Who wants to be 35???
Who wants to be 35???
I don't know why, but when I first read this I thought you were meaning age. And I was thinking, "why does she want someone to be 35 years old?"
My brain is odd sometimes.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 182
- Views
- 7K