-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
HG/HP WW sign ups
Started by kaydubs
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
For any Achievement Hunter fans out therestill on for the 4-20 start date?
![]()
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Dang. This makes me miss my old life that involved much online game play. sigh.
Fb = fan boy
Yes. I may send out roles today, @dyachei and I have been brainstorming but my brain was mushy and migrainey after NAVLE.... I will be somewhat MIA cause I'm going home for a few daysstill on for the 4-20 start date?
![]()

we can haz roles today?
we can haz roles today?
I'm Dumbledore. I'm just going to out myself now, before the roles have gone out.
Dear lord I need roles out. I only have so much self control in my body and the long sign ups are killing me. 😛
Dear lord I need roles out. I only have so much self control in my body and the long sign ups are killing me. 😛
There's a nice 35 that could have your name on it 😉
Ok guys. Roles will be going out today. In the meantime, start electing a mayor.
And keep a tally going, please. At work today.
And keep a tally going, please. At work today.
You're the fourth person to oh-so-helpfully point that out! 😉 Trying to be more productive with my life after modding back to back, so...There's a nice 35 that could have your name on it 😉
Elect Mayor Trilt so she has to play! You know you're going to read the thread anyway. 😛
Hmm. Electing mayor befor roles go out. No strategy. Not sure I know how to do this. Haha
elect FFM because I don't remember the last time FFM was mayor.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Well if we are electing with no strategy, my strategy is to bring Trilt into the game
*************************elect Trilt*******************
*************************elect Trilt*******************
Lounge dark knight? Lolelect FFM because I don't remember the last time FFM was mayor.
I like the idear though, so for now
ffm for mayor
ffm for mayor
Oh I like this! elect Trilt 😀
Lounge dark knight? Lol
My first game! I think I have been mayor since, but so long ago I cannot remember.
My first game! I think I have been mayor since, but so long ago I cannot remember.
Let's make WW great again
![]()
The voting system is broken! Down with the system! Beat up the people who don't vote for FFM!
Political candidate WW? It would suck making 99% of them wolves though.... 😛
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
elect FFM
I'll get on board with that.
Elect ffm
Elect ffm
Can I be mayor? I've never been mayor before.
I'll say up-front that I like the Harry Potter series but am not such a fan of the Hunger Games. Still, I'm pretty well familiar with both.
Notice that FFM has given no indication where he stands on either of the series. Do you want to elect a (potentially) ignorant mayor?
elect zensing
I'll say up-front that I like the Harry Potter series but am not such a fan of the Hunger Games. Still, I'm pretty well familiar with both.
Notice that FFM has given no indication where he stands on either of the series. Do you want to elect a (potentially) ignorant mayor?
elect zensing
Elect BBC
Because, how often do I ever get to type that
Because, how often do I ever get to type that
elect zen because I'm special
Tally of brown-nosing
Zensing (2): Zen, Deva
FFM (7): Hmoo, Guis, Kata, WZ, Lupin, LIS, finndog
Trilt (3): STL, Hayley, PBC,
BBC (1): Teep
Zensing (2): Zen, Deva
FFM (7): Hmoo, Guis, Kata, WZ, Lupin, LIS, finndog
Trilt (3): STL, Hayley, PBC,
BBC (1): Teep
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
only player to actually read what the mod wrote. I'm giving you a gold star. and will talk to kaydubs about other potential benefit.Tally
Zensing (2): Zen, Deva
FFM (6): Hmoo, Guis, Kata, WZ, Lupin, LIS
Trilt (3): STL, Hayley, PBC,
BBC (1): Teep
Teep is always an awesome tallier! (when awake 😛)only player to actually read what the mod wrote. I'm giving you a gold star. and will talk to kaydubs about other potential benefit.
only player to actually read what the mod wrote. I'm giving you a gold star. and will talk to kaydubs about other potential benefit.
Incorrect. I read it. I just didn't bother to tally because I'm as lazy as the mods. 🙂
Need more night voting for me to be really effectiveTeep is always an awesome tallier! (when awake 😛)
elect ffm
I'm a sheep today. Baaaa.
I'm a sheep today. Baaaa.
Elect BBC
Because, how often do I ever get to type that
👍👍👍
Tally
Zensing (3): Zen, Deva, BBC
FFM (6): Hmoo, Guis, Kata, WZ, Lupin, LIS
Trilt (3): STL, Hayley, PBC,
BBC (1): Teep
Quick question: what is the purpose of the mayor in this game?
elect FFM
Mayor roles vary. Some are given extra powers that may or may not be shared with the group. Some act as a tiebreaker in a lynch vote situation. Every once in a while it is a gimmick that will result in something unusual happening to that person.Quick question: what is the purpose of the mayor in this game?
elect Zen
Unelect Trilt
Elect FFM
Elect FFM
******
Is that...a Canadian?? 😱 What are they even doing on SDN?
******
Is that...a Canadian?? 😱 What are they even doing on SDN?
******
Tally
Zensing (4): Zen, Deva, BBC, genny
FFM (9): Hmoo, Guis, Kata, WZ, Lupin, LIS, finndog, PBC, FFM
Trilt (2): STL, Hayley,
BBC (1): Teep
LIS (1): DVMD
Zensing (4): Zen, Deva, BBC, genny
FFM (9): Hmoo, Guis, Kata, WZ, Lupin, LIS, finndog, PBC, FFM
Trilt (2): STL, Hayley,
BBC (1): Teep
LIS (1): DVMD
Last edited:
****
What's a Canadian???
****
Thank you Lupin! Much appreciated 🙂
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
What's a Canadian???
****
Thank you Lupin! Much appreciated 🙂
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
****
What's a Canadian???
****
Thank you Lupin! Much appreciated 🙂
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
*****
Only the best people evar. 😀
*****
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Me likey the remix.
My first game! I think I have been mayor since, but so long ago I cannot remember.
Let's make WW great again
![]()
That last sentence. Hell No!
Elect LeTits
He said he is Dumbledore
************************
I am canadian as well!
granted this is a town, not a country. lol
*****
Only the best people evar. 😀
*****
I am canadian as well!
granted this is a town, not a country. lol
******
Wow, there is quite a few of us here in this game haha. East Coast or West Coast?
*******
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
Wow, there is quite a few of us here in this game haha. East Coast or West Coast?
*******
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 182
- Views
- 7K