-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
HG/HP WW sign ups
Started by kaydubs
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Driving. Will try to be back before close.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Ok, confused on the timeline then. BSC's identity was stolen N2? Sorry I thought I remembered someone saying LIS's was stolen N1.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Tonight will be night 6
That was me 😳. Wrote it down wrong initially. BSC was stolen N2 and LIS N3 🙂Ok, confused on the timeline then. BSC's identity was stolen N2? Sorry I thought I remembered someone saying LIS's was stolen N1.
When is close? Just got off work have to catch up.
9 pm eastern....When is close? Just got off work have to catch up.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Oh ok. This whole situation is weird. Whether it's an item or an ability. I guess either way it could be explained by all the death (so we;re not hearing about identities being stolen) but the weirdness here is all I've got.That was me 😳. Wrote it down wrong initially. BSC was stolen N2 and LIS N3 🙂
9pm EST (or rather, EDT)When is close? Just got off work have to catch up.
Also wondering this. From skimming it doesn't seem she has a good defense to me? Just defending how she ability stole but nothing else.Does anyone know Aloha's role claim?
So with dy giving us that this will be n6, you would be able to post your tracking results tomorrow, yes?Oh ok. This whole situation is weird. Whether it's an item or an ability. I guess either way it could be explained by all the death (so we;re not hearing about identities being stolen) but the weirdness here is all I've got.
9pm EST (or rather, EDT)
Lynch aloha
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I should be able to discuss my findings tomorrow, yesSo with dy giving us that this will be n6, you would be able to post your tracking results tomorrow, yes?
Also wondering this. From skimming it doesn't seem she has a good defense to me? Just defending how she ability stole but nothing else.
I'm at a red light.
I'm the grey lady. Look it up, she is a ghost who is not even slightly wolfy. She helps Harry find a horoxrux.
Seriously seer me tonight.
I don't know of any other ghost characters, so that strikes me as the weaker role claim, unfortunately. Think my vote's gonna stay where it is.
While I don't think the grey lady/ravenclaw would be a wolf at all, it doesn't seem to fit with the rest of the characters like Newt does...
Unlynch Wz
Lynch Aloha
Unlynch Wz
Lynch Aloha
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Smh. She is literally listed as a "prominent character" in the list of magical creatures.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magical_creatures_in_Harry_Potter
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magical_creatures_in_Harry_Potter
I'd rather go MJ if we are going to give WZ a night, but that is just me.
Going aloha will let us see if we have another color in our pallet though. haha
I'd rather go MJ if we are going to give WZ a night, but that is just me.
Have Kam seer me. Seriously. I can't be a wolf every game. Lol
But MJ can? lolHave Kam seer me. Seriously. I can't be a wolf every game. Lol
Sorry guys! Crazy day just got online, gonna frantically skim to catch up and vote
I mean, I'd believe it much more if we'd had any of the other House ghosts crop up dead or as role claims. I haven't heard anyone claim them so it's a role that doesn't necessarily fit well imo. Could be very wrong and we end up with another nice colour, as Lupin points out.
What is the tally?
Made it to class alive.
Made it to class alive.
Unofficial Lynch Tally
WZ (7) - Kam, FFM, DVMD, Lupin, hedgie, 98cats, Aloha
MJ (1)- SOV
MQ (1)- LIS
98cats ()-
aloha (9) - WZ, KC, Trilt, MJ, Guis, MQ, Jam, FB, Hmoo,
18/25 - this seems low so I'm probably missing peeps, please check for your vote!
WZ (7) - Kam, FFM, DVMD, Lupin, hedgie, 98cats, Aloha
MJ (1)- SOV
MQ (1)- LIS
98cats ()-
aloha (9) - WZ, KC, Trilt, MJ, Guis, MQ, Jam, FB, Hmoo,
18/25 - this seems low so I'm probably missing peeps, please check for your vote!
### unlynch wz ###
### lynch trilt ###
### lynch trilt ###
Last minute vote because I'm too busy getting drunk with friends
****Lynch Aloha****
And WZ I hope you share your results haha
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
****Lynch Aloha****
And WZ I hope you share your results haha
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I don't think ghosts are even mentioned in Fantastic Beasts. I know wiki lists them as magical creatures but...it seems a bit of a stretch to me since they're actually dead people. As far as I can tell all the other creatures we've had are in the book.
lynch aloha
lynch aloha
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Okay I'm caught up, sorry I'm slow. I personally don't care between WZ or aloha, but I want to see if WZ was telling the truth about her role, which she said can be proven tonight? Guess that knocks out two birds with one stone, so ****lynch aloha******
Anyone else want to claim knowledge of a ghost role present in the game? Doesn't have to be you but there are four houses worth of ghosts so I'd think there's at least three others if aloha isn't just making it up...
Sent from my VS876 using SDN mobile
Sent from my VS876 using SDN mobile
The ghosts are not listed as a "Creature" in the actual book. I'm going with that over a wiki page.
Hey can anyone pull up WZ's old votes? I'm on my phone and it's being a pain, I'm kind of curious if she's been voting for one specific person at all if she has had info this whole time and has figured anything out. I know her role said she can't discuss it till the 6th night, but maybe that hasn't impacted her voting patterns?
Unofficial Lynch Tally
WZ (6) - Kam, DVMD, Lupin, hedgie, 98cats, Aloha
MJ (1)- SOV
MQ (1)- LIS
98cats ()-
aloha (14) - WZ, KC, Trilt, MJ, Guis, MQ, Jam, Teep, FB, Hmoo, BBC, Hayley, genny, Cyndia
Trilt (1) - FFM
23/25 - @WhtsThFrequency, @Zensing you gots like five minutes.
WZ (6) - Kam, DVMD, Lupin, hedgie, 98cats, Aloha
MJ (1)- SOV
MQ (1)- LIS
98cats ()-
aloha (14) - WZ, KC, Trilt, MJ, Guis, MQ, Jam, Teep, FB, Hmoo, BBC, Hayley, genny, Cyndia
Trilt (1) - FFM
23/25 - @WhtsThFrequency, @Zensing you gots like five minutes.
Lynch closed. LAST CHANCE TO CHECK not change your votes.
Friday - Hayley then waffled to GwenHey can anyone pull up WZ's old votes? I'm on my phone and it's being a pain, I'm kind of curious if she's been voting for one specific person at all if she has had info this whole time and has figured anything out. I know her role said she can't discuss it till the 6th night, but maybe that hasn't impacted her voting patterns?
Saturday - Gwen
Sunday - Finn
Monday - Hazel
Today - Aloha
I don't see anything there

Sorry, just got back from, of all things, buying a car.
Lynch aloha
Lynch aloha
Friday - Hayley then waffled to Gwen
Saturday - Gwen
Sunday - Finn
Monday - Hazel
Today - Aloha
I don't see anything there![]()
Thanks for posting that - and damn, well fingers crossed it was preventing her from voting in certain ways and she actually has some useful info.
Hey, everyone, sorry for missing the vote. I got distracted watching for storms.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
The students arm themselves with wands and turn to face Aloha. She backs up, proclaiming her innocence. It was just polyjuice potion, it wasn't *her* fault that several students were not themselves. They begin to cast what spells they know. But almost nothing affects her. She turns on them, and begins to suck out the nearest student's soul. Finally, one lucky student manages a Patronus.
Dead is @alohacat319 , Dementor who could steal a player's role ability every night. (and a wolf)
24 players remain.
Gryffindor
1. @hedgiehog
2. @LetItSnow
3. @Lupin21
4. @DVMDream
5. @Flim Flam Man
6. @heyyimhayley
7. Devastating- Peruvian Vipertooth
8. @Kam325
9. @kcoughli
27. thedrjojo - Boggart
21. @BeautifulBritishColumbia
25. @StartingoverVet
Ravenclaw
10. PrincessButterCup - Sphinx
11. alohacat319 - Dementor
12. SummerTheLynx - Niffler
13. @Mad Jack
14. @WildZoo
15. orca2011 - Werewolf
16. katashark - Thestral
17. Gwenevre - Giant Squid
18. finnickthedog - Imp
35. @98cats
Slytherin
19. BrownSwissCows - Hungarian Horntail
20. @Filly Bay
22. @Jamr0ckin
23. @guisantes
24. @hazelmoo
26. lhmhtd- Moke
Hufflepuff
28. @Cyndia
29. Jilary - Flesh-Eating Slug/Flobberworm
30. @morninqlory
31. @Teepster87
32. @genny
33. @Zensing
34. @WhtsThFrequency
36. @Trilt
deadline is 8 am.
Dead is @alohacat319 , Dementor who could steal a player's role ability every night. (and a wolf)
24 players remain.
Gryffindor
1. @hedgiehog
2. @LetItSnow
3. @Lupin21
4. @DVMDream
5. @Flim Flam Man
6. @heyyimhayley
8. @Kam325
9. @kcoughli
21. @BeautifulBritishColumbia
25. @StartingoverVet
Ravenclaw
13. @Mad Jack
14. @WildZoo
35. @98cats
Slytherin
20. @Filly Bay
22. @Jamr0ckin
23. @guisantes
24. @hazelmoo
Hufflepuff
28. @Cyndia
30. @morninqlory
31. @Teepster87
32. @genny
33. @Zensing
34. @WhtsThFrequency
36. @Trilt
deadline is 8 am.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member

Apparently she canHave Kam seer me. Seriously. I can't be a wolf every game. Lol

*******
Earned myself a couple extra days at least. 😏 Good luck wolves.
*******
Earned myself a couple extra days at least. 😏 Good luck wolves.
*******
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
🤣 what is that, 5/8 or something? Dear lord girl.
*brushes invisible dust off shoulders*
finally, amirite?? Good job guys.
Also The Jungle Book is a fun movie and beautiful to watch.
finally, amirite?? Good job guys.
Also The Jungle Book is a fun movie and beautiful to watch.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
***********brushes invisible dust off shoulders*
finally, amirite?? Good job guys.
Also The Jungle Book is a fun movie and beautiful to watch.
I really need to see it ASAP
***********
🤣 what is that, 5/8 or something? Dear lord girl.
****
Something like that, I'm definitely over 50%.
****
Nice work, everyone!
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 182
- Views
- 7K
