HG/HP WW sign ups

Started by kaydubs
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Harry Potter vs. Hunger Games vs. Don't know/care

  • The Boy Who Lived

    Votes: 23 67.6%
  • The Odds are Never in Our Favor

    Votes: 7 20.6%
  • Don't know/care

    Votes: 4 11.8%

  • Total voters
    34
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
************
My body wouldn't let me. Only got six hours and then my body was like, "time to get up mother****er!"
** ******** *
It could be worse. Sometimes my brain gets 2 hours and is like "GET UP, WE SLEPT AND WE'RE GOOD!!" and my body says: "SHUT UP, YOU *****!!"
 
It could be worse. Sometimes my brain gets 2 hours and is like "GET UP, WE SLEPT AND WE'RE GOOD!!" and my body says: "SHUT UP, YOU *****!!"
***************
Ugh, I hate nights like that. It's like 3 am and you're like, "thanks body, there is literally nothing better that could be happening than being awake right now!"
c4jt321.png

*****************
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Although @Zensing could not join us today for the usual write-up, you're stuck with me. Ain't you glad?
Coming to you live from the Great Hall, your favorite fatherly slackermod. Lots of things happened last night, only one to report on.

Swimming around, snagging players in his tentacles each evening is a player we all know, old as time and dirt itself: @StartingoverVet . He loves to sensuously grab unsuspecting female players and wrap them up for a night. Last night, he was in pursuit of a pretty young thang when he was magicked with a Stunning Spell and then eviscerated. Bits of his tentacles were found strewn about. @Mad Jack gasped - they had been grotesquely formed into "OLD = DEAD." Rude numpty we're dealing with, violent little vicious bleeder, ya?

Dead is @StartingoverVet - The Grindylow (GREEN MEANS GO) who could wrap players up in his tentacles each night for safekeeping (and blocking....)

latest


15 players remain!

Gryffindor

1. hedgiehog - Centaur
2. @LetItSnow
3. @Lupin21
4. DVMDream - Puffskein
5. @Flim Flam Man
6. @heyyimhayley
7. Devastating- Peruvian Vipertooth
8. Kam325 - Veela
9. @kcoughli
27. thedrjojo - Boggart
21. @BeautifulBritishColumbia
25. StartingoverVet - Grindylow
20. @Filly Bay
31. @Teepster87

Ravenclaw
10. PrincessButterCup - Sphinx
11. alohacat319 - Dementor
12. SummerTheLynx - Niffler
13. @Mad Jack
14. @WildZoo
15. orca2011 - Werewolf
16. katashark - Thestral

17. Gwenevre - Giant Squid
18. finnickthedog - Imp
35. 98cats - Granian

Slytherin
19. BrownSwissCows - Hungarian Horntail
22. @Jamr0ckin
23. @guisantes
24. @hazelmoo
26. lhmhtd- Moke

Hufflepuff
28. Cyndia - Chameleon Ghoul
29. Jilary - Flesh-Eating Slug/Flobberworm
30. @morninqlory
32. genny - Hagrid
33. Zensing - Bowtruckle
34. @WhtsThFrequency
36. Trilt - Wrackspurt former villager

Deadline later. LYNCH, YOU BLOODY FOOLS!
 
Yhooshoold knough bhettar Lhoopeen.
Thehrees ulghwaysh aihmethood thomaih mahdnehs
Thoghete deednoot phaigh oohf lhaist nheeght oonfoortuhnahtlee
View attachment 203076
Heh. You know you play crazy things whether village or wolf. So I do not know better, mr I am banned. 😛
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
He's also a dragon, isn't he? And relatively sure the other dragons on here had scattered kill abilities as well as a different color/faction than villager green OR wolf red. I'm not sure why people seem to just be cool with that.
Because kdubs has confirmed a ridiculous amount of times it means nothing other than they are dragons and not wildlife.
 
Are you slow?
this was just a dick thing to say and no need for it. I've already told you it's based on a ****ty theory but I don't have much to go on and I needed to get a vote in before I get busy with stuff today.
I have now been blocked THREE TIMES in a row and people have still died. Jesus.
And according to my notes which admittedly may be off, the first two times you were blocked had no or only single kills when many other nights had multiples. And we have no proof you were blocked last night if thats the third night you're referring to.

Finally, I get that it sucks to be accused if you're a villager especially if you think you should be cleared by other things, but chill out, its a game. There was really no need for you to respond like that. Its not even like i was pushing to start a bandwagon.

Sent from my VS876 using SDN mobile
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
@hazelmoo , guise said she knew about you, what do you feel about her? I know her role name, and I have put that in a possible questionable category. Has she done anything to make you feel there is something not quite right or anything positive?
Honestly some of her posts have seemed off to me, I remember noting it but can't remember exactly which posts they were, it was earlier on, around day 5 or 6. Haven't had any feels lately but I also feel like she hasn't posted much recently?
 
@hazelmoo , guise said she knew about you, what do you feel about her? I know her role name, and I have put that in a possible questionable category. Has she done anything to make you feel there is something not quite right or anything positive?
No, she told me her role and I looked it up. Didn't seem super wolfy to me but it could be.
 
Honestly some of her posts have seemed off to me, I remember noting it but can't remember exactly which posts they were, it was earlier on, around day 5 or 6. Haven't had any feels lately but I also feel like she hasn't posted much recently?
Whoops, this post was in reference to hazel
 
I was able to benefit from SOV's tentacles and this does not ring true...

Well, that's the note I got from Dy :shrug:

and you specifically said:

There is a big problem here. SOV was blocking hmoo last night, so I don't know where this unaccounted for block is coming from on WTF.

I wasn't doing anything last night, so blocking me did nothing. I'm a silencer, but literally see no point in silencing so I have barely used it all game. Only twice actually.
 
Well, that's the note I got from Dy :shrug:

and you specifically said:



I wasn't doing anything last night, so blocking me did nothing. I'm a silencer, but literally see no point in silencing so I have barely used it all game. Only twice actually.
Yeah, and the write-up made it seem like death happened before SOV performed his action. So mod variation could very well be at work, but it is still suspect.
 
Yeah, and the write-up made it seem like death happened before SOV performed his action. So mod variation could very well be at work, but it is still suspect.

The write-up did make it seem like that, but he was blocking me last night and that was the message I got specifically from dy.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad