HG/HP WW sign ups

Started by kaydubs
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Harry Potter vs. Hunger Games vs. Don't know/care

  • The Boy Who Lived

    Votes: 23 67.6%
  • The Odds are Never in Our Favor

    Votes: 7 20.6%
  • Don't know/care

    Votes: 4 11.8%

  • Total voters
    34
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
LYNCH VALLEY:

chocolate-bacon-guinness-waffles-recipe.jpg


maxresdefault.jpg

tumblr_l3op74ItxW1qc5kdko1_500.jpg

I sorry, @LetItSnow - here's some waffles.
Jam (1) - Zen
Teep (2) - Jam, guis
Zen (4) - Teep, WZ, MJ, hmoo
WTF (3) - MQ, BBC, kcough
98cats (5)- FB, FFM, Lupes, LIS, heyy
MJ (1) - SOV

Ooooooh, @98cats has pulled ahead.

CHECK YOUR VOTES.
Yet to vote: @98cats

Deadline: waiting for 98 cats...
 
I honestly have no clue. ****lynch zen**** just cuz they are in second place.

Probably won't help much but my ability is just the chance of not being killed by a wolf if I'm attacked. I'm not an important role at all, so it's not a huge loss if you lose me, other than losing another villager. I don't have much that could convince anyone otherwise though, I don't think.


Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sorry, 98cats, but I don't want to go down. lynch 98cats

I'm in a study session now. I'll try to get back on before deadline closes and defend more if I need to.
 
Wait, thought I had another hour. Sorry.

Also,
screen-shot-2016-04-29-at-2-53-23-pm-png.203050

"I had to come up with some system that would be acceptable to the mods. Simply using a different font wouldn't be enough to fit my role. The real problem is that when I'm on my phone I can't post at all."
 
Lynch votes flew fast and furious across the Great Hall today. Even the portraits were involved, whispering their ideas back and forth. Initially, everyone blamed WTF, claiming shenanigans with Kam choosing protecting WTF by seering Zen. However, WTF was backed up as busy for the past two nights. Blame shifted elsewhere.

Before long two camps formed. One wanted to lynch me, Zensing, the innocent Bowtruckle. Why, guys? I've just been trying to keep you entertained in the face of the horrible, awful killings. Besides, who'd want to lynch my cute face?
bowtruckle_harry_potter_by_chrissyboyuk.jpg

The other camp wanted to lynch @98cats for no other reason then that she hadn't spoken up much. She may have been a little flightly, but did she really deserved to be ostracized for that?
tumblr_mqnrugDHOo1rd8au3o3_500.jpg


Maybe it would be fair to give me a chance to prove my role. Maybe it would've been fair to give 98cats more of a chance to defend. But, you know what?
When-Your-SO-Mad-You-Get-First-Netflix-Pick-Again.gif

Both camps tied, and there's only one way to handle a tie at Hogwarts. @98cats and me are banished forevermore from the school.
You have lynched Zensing , the Bowtruckle who could make write-ups, and a villager.
You have lynched 98cats, the Granian who had a 75% chance of escaping a pursuer if killed, and a villager.
And, may I just add, y'all suck.
tumblr_l9fuevWTyq1qzwh4i.gif

/rant. Find the wolves for us, will you?

16 players remain!

Gryffindor

1. hedgiehog - Centaur
2. @LetItSnow
3. @Lupin21
4. DVMDream - Puffskein
5. @Flim Flam Man
6. @heyyimhayley
7. Devastating- Peruvian Vipertooth
8. Kam325 - Veela
9. @kcoughli
27. thedrjojo - Boggart
21. @BeautifulBritishColumbia
25. @StartingoverVet
20. @Filly Bay
31. @Teepster87

Ravenclaw
10. PrincessButterCup - Sphinx
11. alohacat319 - Dementor
12. SummerTheLynx - Niffler
13. @Mad Jack
14. @WildZoo
15. orca2011 - Werewolf
16. katashark - Thestral

17. Gwenevre - Giant Squid
18. finnickthedog - Imp
35. 98cats - Granian

Slytherin
19. BrownSwissCows - Hungarian Horntail
22. @Jamr0ckin
23. @guisantes
24. @hazelmoo
26. lhmhtd- Moke

Hufflepuff
28. Cyndia - Chameleon Ghoul
29. Jilary - Flesh-Eating Slug/Flobberworm
30. @morninqlory
32. genny - Hagrid
33. Zensing - Bowtruckle
34. @WhtsThFrequency
36. Trilt - Wrackspurt former villager

Deadline at 10am EST. Send your PMs.
 
You all and your love of the uncertain. At least when you were trying to tie Kam and Trilt there was evidence against both of them. Now I feel like we're just doing the wolves' dirty work...

Edit: ninja'd... and I was right 🙁 boo ties
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You all and your love of the uncertain. At least when you were trying to tie Kam and Trilt there was evidence against both of them. Now I feel like we're just doing the wolves' dirty work...

Edit: ninja'd... and I was right 🙁 boo ties

Not at all. Both of them were largely unknown factors, thus tying up a lot of "should we or shouldn't we lynch them" type of thinking. Now we know they're both villagers. Sucks, but it moves us forward. Likely we would have used tomorrow's lynch to do the other one that we didn't lynch today.

Blood!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad