-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
HG/HP WW sign ups
Started by kaydubs
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Also, Wtf played in the very first pre-vet WW game (along with both of our mods but none of you) so if we go by how long they've been playing ww here, that clears...no one.
Right exactly. But LIS being a grumpy old man is kind of a running joke and fairly well known so I could see it as a clue for him. Idk. Either are ok with me honestly i just have more feels on MJI have zero clue how old most of the remaining players left are. Only the ones I'm facebook friends with which is you (and wtf). So I just know that you and I are younger. But I just don't feel like the mods would send us on a facebook-stalking or age-revealing hunt to figure out who is the oldest here...
Sent from my VS876 using SDN mobile
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yhour fheelsh ahre eencohrekt bhia aihloong shottRight exactly. But LIS being a grumpy old man is kind of a running joke and fairly well known so I could see it as a clue for him. Idk. Either are ok with me honestly i just have more feels on MJ
Sent from my VS876 using SDN mobile
"Your feels are incorrect by a long shot."Yhour fheelsh ahre eencohrekt bhia aihloong shott
View attachment 203312
Well apparently they aren't shared by anyone else soYhour fheelsh ahre eencohrekt bhia aihloong shott
View attachment 203312

Sent from my VS876 using SDN mobile
I still really don't feel like MJ is a wolf. I am not.
I still am mildly suspicious of Lupin for reasons stated early - none of that has changed.
I think considering I don't know anymore, I'm just going to go with a standing
***lynch lupin***
.... Until I'm dead or the suspected converted unicorn is dead.
I still am mildly suspicious of Lupin for reasons stated early - none of that has changed.
I think considering I don't know anymore, I'm just going to go with a standing
***lynch lupin***
.... Until I'm dead or the suspected converted unicorn is dead.
I even tried bribing a mod by volunteering 2 days of free relief work if she'd tell me who the last wolf is. Can't get more underhanded than that. Sigh.
soooooo tempting thoughI even tried bribing a mod by volunteering 2 days of free relief work if she'd tell me who the last wolf is. Can't get more underhanded than that. Sigh.
I mean, I guess I could see Lupin wasting a night cycle trying to kill me last night when she knew she couldn't to build street cred but I think it's more likely someone else is the wolf. I'm going to waffle though.
Unlynch LIS
Lynch Kcough
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Unlynch LIS
Lynch Kcough
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Unlynch LIS, lynch filly
Really? I was attacked last night and blocked the night before (and there was still a kill).Unlynch LIS, lynch filly
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Unlynch Filly, lynch kcoughDang it! I am not always out to trick you, Boss! I am a good lackey.I still really don't feel like MJ is a wolf. I am not.
I still am mildly suspicious of Lupin for reasons stated early - none of that has changed.
I think considering I don't know anymore, I'm just going to go with a standing
***lynch lupin***
.... Until I'm dead or the suspected converted unicorn is dead.

Dang it! I am not always out to trick you, Boss! I am a good lackey.![]()
I know. But... Yanno... Feels. And I decided I'd rather risk being wrong than be bamboozled by you twice in a row.
I could lynch kcoughli or ffm though.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Then there is no downside if you aren't a wolf, at least in my mind. Maybe more information will be revealed in the next night cycle...
Ok sure i guess. But people have been called out for not warning about avoidance before a lynch so if you actually want to find some info or potentially bag a wolf we need to focus on other optionsThen there is no downside if you aren't a wolf, at least in my mind. Maybe more information will be revealed in the next night cycle...
Sent from my VS876 using SDN mobile
Ok sure i guess. But people have been called out for not warning about avoidance before a lynch so if you actually want to find some info or potentially bag a wolf we need to focus on other options
Sent from my VS876 using SDN mobile
We can still find info. We could find out if you are a wolf or not.
lynch kcough
Again. Same crappy reason Lupin gave. I feel like we are looking for a convert. Her being a unicorn, you being a phoenix, me being Dumbledore ..... Is irrelevant.
Just makes me want to switch my vote when we're after a convert (I think) and people say "don't lynch me because of my original role".....
Gah. KC is coming of wolfy as heck and that's pretty crazy that she can't be killed at all in the game. But why would she have voted for WTF first that day we lynched her if she were a wolf. Especially the... um... back and forth that was delivered. haha
I guess I could also be way off in my theory that the conversion happened before N9. WZ could have had a way to kill two people. my wine brain is hurting though, so it is what it is.
lynch kc
I guess I could also be way off in my theory that the conversion happened before N9. WZ could have had a way to kill two people. my wine brain is hurting though, so it is what it is.
lynch kc
Sticking with my vote. For better or worse. But I'll give my lackey a raise in exchange for the abuse.
Actually, nope, I just don't think it is KC. So here we go again.
Unlynch kc, lynch guise
Unlynch kc, lynch guise
I'm telling you it's a waste because I'm not a wolf, will not die, and you won't learn anything. Other than I'm telling the truth about not dying... assuming I read my ability correctly
Sent from my VS876 using SDN mobile
Sent from my VS876 using SDN mobile
Unofficial Lynch Tally:
MJ (1) - Kcough
Lupin (1) - LIS
Kcough (4) - Fb, MJ, FFM, Guis
Guis (1) - Lupin
7/7 Voting
MJ (1) - Kcough
Lupin (1) - LIS
Kcough (4) - Fb, MJ, FFM, Guis
Guis (1) - Lupin
7/7 Voting
So I guess come at me wolves.Self-explanatory, you, the Phoenix, can survive death at least [redacted] times over.
Sent from my VS876 using SDN mobile
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Lynch closed, bishes
@dyachei will close. I may have a concussion
********************@dyachei will close. I may have a concussion
What happened? Are you okay?
********************
**************I may have a concussion
**************
Thanks guise. I'm living on a top bunk for two weeks. In short, I may not survive another week
Someone casts a spell on kcough. She immediately keels over, having looked sick. She burns intensely and rises from the ashes.
No one has died.
7 players remain.
Gryffindor
1. hedgiehog - Centaur
2. @LetItSnow
3. @Lupin21
4. DVMDream - Puffskein
5. @Flim Flam Man
6. heyyimhayley - Griffin
7. Devastating- Peruvian Vipertooth
8. Kam325 - Veela
9. @kcoughli
27. thedrjojo - Boggart
21. BeautifulBritishColumbia - Kneazle
25. StartingoverVet - Grindylow
20. @Filly Bay
31. Teepster87 - Swedish Shortsnout
30. morninqlory - Hippogriff
23. @guisantes
13. @Mad Jack
Ravenclaw - CLOSED
10. PrincessButterCup - Sphinx
11. alohacat319 - Dementor
12. SummerTheLynx - Niffler
14. WildZoo - Newt Scamander
15. orca2011 - Werewolf
16. katashark - Thestral
17. Gwenevre - Giant Squid
18. finnickthedog - Imp
35. 98cats - Granian
Slytherin - CLOSED
19. BrownSwissCows - Hungarian Horntail
22. Jamr0ckin - Golden Snidget
24. hazelmoo - Doxy
26. lhmhtd- Moke
Hufflepuff - CLOSED
28. Cyndia - Chameleon Ghoul
29. Jilary - Flesh-Eating Slug/Flobberworm
32. genny - Hagrid
33. Zensing - Bowtruckle
34. WhtsThFrequency - Basilisk
36. Trilt - Wrackspurt former villager
Deadline 9 am
No one has died.
7 players remain.
Gryffindor
2. @LetItSnow
3. @Lupin21
5. @Flim Flam Man
9. @kcoughli
20. @Filly Bay
23. @guisantes
13. @Mad Jack
Ravenclaw - CLOSED
Slytherin - CLOSED
Hufflepuff - CLOSED
32. genny - Hagrid
36. Trilt - Wrackspurt former villager
Deadline 9 am
*********************Thanks guise. I'm living on a top bunk for two weeks. In short, I may not survive another week
Top bunks, not even once.
*********************
That was kinda boring. It didn't really tell us much except that kcoughli's original role was as described. I mean. If she's a wolf, great we knocked down one of her do-over lynch-avoidances, but...
Still, was kinda anticlimactic.
Still, was kinda anticlimactic.
MJ, you should know that I toyed with the idea of moving you from Ravenclaw or wherever you were to one of the other closed houses. Just to dick with you.
I did say that's what would happen.That was kinda boring. It didn't really tell us much except that kcoughli's original role was as described. I mean. If she's a wolf, great we knocked down one of her do-over lynch-avoidances, but...
Still, was kinda anticlimactic.

******************
🤣
Does this game ever end?
*****************
🤣
Does this game ever end?
*****************
*******
You guys are killing kaydubs. She got concussed from all the head desking she's been doing these past few days.
******
You guys are killing kaydubs. She got concussed from all the head desking she's been doing these past few days.
******
Bitter much?******************
🤣
Does this game ever end?
*****************
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm convinced no.******************
🤣
Does this game ever end?
*****************
************Bitter much?
More like mad at myself for not choosing the dark side.
Finals are over, my first rotation starts Monday.... I think this is that thing I've heard of called "free time". I don't know what to do with it!
************
You'll learn, young one!************
More like mad at myself for not choosing the dark side.
Finals are over, my first rotation starts Monday.... I think this is that thing I've heard of called "free time". I don't know what to do with it!
************
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
************
Hope you're OK kaydubs!
********
I slept on a top bunk for 10 years or so. I look at it sometimes now and wonder how I was never seriously injured. That thing is way too close to the ceiling...and the fan.*********************
Top bunks, not even once.
*********************
Hope you're OK kaydubs!
********
Night closed, results pending
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 182
- Views
- 7K


