HG/HP WW sign ups

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Harry Potter vs. Hunger Games vs. Don't know/care

• The Boy Who Lived

Votes: 23 67.6%
  • The Odds are Never in Our Favor

Votes: 7 20.6%
  • Don't know/care

Votes: 4 11.8%

• Total voters
And why hasn't anyone voted beside MJ!!!!! :rage::rage:
LIS voted like 3 comments back

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I am between LIS and MJ. Just don't think it is FFM. KC is also still very possible. FB is a no way.

I watched Jurassic World finally last night. I think I am just too in love with the first film and Sam Neil and didn't think it was that great. I did my best to just enjoy it, but I couldn't help not feeling all the amazing feels I felt for the story and cast of the first one.

I watched Jurassic World finally last night. I think I am just too in love with the first film and Sam Neil and didn't think it was that great. I did my best to just enjoy it, but I couldn't help not feeling all the amazing feels I felt for the story and cast of the first one.

When it comes down to it, they made an action movie because that's what sells in Hollywood these days. You could definitely feel the lack of strong Michael Crichton source material.

I am between LIS and MJ. Just don't think it is FFM. KC is also still very possible. FB is a no way.

but Chris Pratt? Mosasaur?? :(

clicker training done horribly, horribly wrong.

Reactions: 4 users

I enjoyed it for what it was. Definitely doesn't hold a candle to the original but, I don't think it was really designed to. Some of the animal behavior stuff was bogus, it was one of those movies I was willing to forgive though :laugh:

I enjoyed it for what it was. Definitely doesn't hold a candle to the original but, I don't think it was really designed to. Some of the animal behavior stuff was bogus, it was one of those movies I was willing to forgive though :laugh:
Soooo many plot problems though. like, the guy who owns the park says there are no people that can fly a chopper, but then you see like three others later. People kept popping from raptor paddock to central control. Everyone and their dog had access to central control. And lastly, that guy in charge of the defense program just happened to be waiting to take over? It was just all over the place. And I didn't think either of the two boys has as much awesomeness as the two kids from the first one, so I really wouldn't have minded if they got et. :(

Members don't see this ad :)

Soooo many plot problems though. like, the guy who owns the park says there are no people that can fly a chopper, but then you see like three others later. People kept popping from raptor paddock to central control. Everyone and their dog had access to central control. And lastly, that guy in charge of the defense program just happened to be waiting to take over? It was just all over the place. And I didn't think either of the two boys has as much awesomeness as the two kids from the first one, so I really wouldn't have minded if they got et. :(
I honestly did not notice any of those things. My bar for movie entertainment is set pretty low I guess.

I wish the wolf would just fall on his/her own sword and end this already.
Villagers are winning this game.... cause I say so.

I wish the wolf would just fall on his/her own sword and end this already.
Villagers are winning this game.... cause I say so.
Pfft.
Can we resurrect this guy and kill him again? ;)

Lynch WZ

Cuz I'm bored.
Please hold all WZ votes until the next game. You may cast your votes if you feel so inclined on day 1. You know, for the mayor election :D

Please hold all WZ votes until the next game. You may cast your votes if you feel so inclined on day 1. You know, for the mayor election :D
I'd lynch someone that was still alive, but I think the mods would frown on that. Though the way this thread is going today :sleep:, maybe they would allow it! :smuggrin:

Reactions: 1 users
Not a wolf.

Mods, since you are giving me a choice, I would like to not activate my lynch avoidance. Nominate MJ as my replacement mayor.

Good luck villagers. You blew it.

Dumbledore sees the students coming his way and opens his arms wide to take in the spells. He dies almost in slow motion, never to rise again.

dead is @LetItSnow , The RedCap Dumbledore that could move players as he saw fit.

Please welcome your new mayor, @Mad Jack !

5 players remain.

Gryffindor

1. hedgiehog - Centaur
2. LetItSnow - RedCap Dumbledore
3. @Lupin21
4. DVMDream - Puffskein
5. @Flim Flam Man
6. heyyimhayley - Griffin
7. Devastating- Peruvian Vipertooth
8. Kam325 - Veela
9. @kcoughli
27. thedrjojo - Boggart
21. BeautifulBritishColumbia - Kneazle
25. StartingoverVet - Grindylow

20. @Filly Bay
31. Teepster87 - Swedish Shortsnout
30. morninqlory - Hippogriff
23. guisantes - Blast Ended Skrewt

13. @Mad Jack

Ravenclaw - CLOSED
10. PrincessButterCup - Sphinx
11. alohacat319 - Dementor
12. SummerTheLynx - Niffler
14. WildZoo - Newt Scamander
15. orca2011 - Werewolf
16. katashark - Thestral

17. Gwenevre - Giant Squid
18. finnickthedog - Imp
35. 98cats - Granian

Slytherin - CLOSED
19. BrownSwissCows - Hungarian Horntail
22. Jamr0ckin - Golden Snidget
24. hazelmoo - Doxy

26. lhmhtd- Moke

Hufflepuff - CLOSED
28. Cyndia - Chameleon Ghoul
29. Jilary - Flesh-Eating Slug/Flobberworm
32. genny - Hagrid

33. Zensing - Bowtruckle
34. WhtsThFrequency - Basilisk
36. Trilt - Wrackspurt former villager

Deadline ASAP

I might be praying just a little bit that the next game starts with a Day 1 lynch vote just so I can vote for you and shrug and say "you told me to".

Reactions: 4 users
No one has died.

5 players remain.

Gryffindor

1. hedgiehog - Centaur
2. LetItSnow - RedCap Dumbledore
3. @Lupin21
4. DVMDream - Puffskein
5. @Flim Flam Man
6. heyyimhayley - Griffin
7. Devastating- Peruvian Vipertooth
8. Kam325 - Veela
9. @kcoughli
27. thedrjojo - Boggart
21. BeautifulBritishColumbia - Kneazle
25. StartingoverVet - Grindylow

20. @Filly Bay
31. Teepster87 - Swedish Shortsnout
30. morninqlory - Hippogriff
23. guisantes - Blast Ended Skrewt

13. @Mad Jack

Ravenclaw - CLOSED
10. PrincessButterCup - Sphinx
11. alohacat319 - Dementor
12. SummerTheLynx - Niffler
14. WildZoo - Newt Scamander
15. orca2011 - Werewolf
16. katashark - Thestral

17. Gwenevre - Giant Squid
18. finnickthedog - Imp
35. 98cats - Granian

Slytherin - CLOSED
19. BrownSwissCows - Hungarian Horntail
22. Jamr0ckin - Golden Snidget
24. hazelmoo - Doxy

26. lhmhtd- Moke

Hufflepuff - CLOSED
28. Cyndia - Chameleon Ghoul
29. Jilary - Flesh-Eating Slug/Flobberworm
32. genny - Hagrid

33. Zensing - Bowtruckle
34. WhtsThFrequency - Basilisk
36. Trilt - Wrackspurt former villager

Deadline ASAP

D:

Do I get to be re-rezzed as somebody else's socks?

You can be my socks. I think it would be a fitting punishment for you

Reactions: 1 users
At this point I feel like the wolf is choosing not to attack certain nights just to get us to finish off each other. It's been working pretty well.

Sent from my VS876 using SDN mobile
I agree that's probably what happened, but I don't think looking into the person blocked is a bad idea. But I'm falling asleep and no word on who was blocked so

Lynch MJ