This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hubbarjt

Reaction score
Has anyone heard anything back after the interview at High Point University? I had my interview on September 10th, but I have yet to hear anything since and I'm starting to get worried.

Members don't see this ad.

I interviewed there on November 16 & still haven't heard anything. Have you heard back yet?

My interview is next Friday. Can anyone describe the interview process? Is it same as the previous year (2017-2018) where it is with 2 individual people and more conversational?

I was just reading the thread for last year’s application but doesn’t seem to be an update for that one

Members don't see this ad :)
My interview is next Friday. Can anyone describe the interview process? Is it same as the previous year (2017-2018) where it is with 2 individual people and more conversational?

I was just reading the thread for last year’s application but doesn’t seem to be an update for that one

I had my interview back in October. I had an individual interview with a faculty member and then a group interview. However, during my group interview they asked if we had questions first so we actually only got to one question being asked of us. It was very laid back and the faculty is really nice. Good luck!

Reactions: 1 user
Hey everyone. I haven't received an interview from High Point yet, but on 11/15 they told me "We are still in the review process, but if you qualify for an interview we will contact you directly."

Is this a bad sign or not necessarily? They are conducting more interviews, right?

Hey everyone. I haven't received an interview from High Point yet, but on 11/15 they told me "We are still in the review process, but if you qualify for an interview we will contact you directly."

Is this a bad sign or not necessarily? They are conducting more interviews, right?
Yes they are still reviewing applications and holding interviews all the way through February/March, as long as the class doesn't fill up before then. If you hear "still in the process" stay positive!

I had an interview on the 14the of December and was told I was granted waitlist status 4 days after that.

Has anyone received waitlist status as well or have been granted acceptance? The waiting is killing me!

My roommate just heard that she has an interview in 2 weeks and its her first one! She's really nervous and they didn't give her much information. If anyone is willing to share, what was the interview like? Was it group or individual? What questions did they ask?

My roommate just heard that she has an interview in 2 weeks and its her first one! She's really nervous and they didn't give her much information. If anyone is willing to share, what was the interview like? Was it group or individual? What questions did they ask?
It's very relaxed, about half a day. You tour the facilities and campus and have one group and one individual interview. There were 4 in my group and it was a professor that interviewed us. We took turns answering her questions and then got to ask her questions. The individual was also by a professor and very relaxed. In the individual I was asked questions like why pt, why highpoint, etc and resume specific questions.

Reactions: 1 user
It's very relaxed, about half a day. You tour the facilities and campus and have one group and one individual interview. There were 4 in my group and it was a professor that interviewed us. We took turns answering her questions and then got to ask her questions. The individual was also by a professor and very relaxed. In the individual I was asked questions like why pt, why highpoint, etc and resume specific questions.
Thank you!!!

Hey everyone! So I found out I was put on the weightlist about a month and a half ago. I'm anxious to know if anyone else has been pulled off the weightlist or if anyone knows about the previous year's cycle when people were pulled off the weightlist?

Hey everyone! So I found out I was put on the weightlist about a month and a half ago. I'm anxious to know if anyone else has been pulled off the weightlist or if anyone knows about the previous year's cycle when people were pulled off the weightlist?

I was put on the waitlist after my interview in December and was told I’d be given a final decision 1st week of February. They werent lying! Just recieved my acceptance yesterday as of February 1st and excited af

I was put on the waitlist after my interview in December and was told I’d be given a final decision 1st week of February. They werent lying! Just recieved my acceptance yesterday as of February 1st and excited af
Wow that's awesome! They never said anything about a final decision, just said to hang in there and hopefully there will be movement. I'm very nervous as this is the only school I've had an interview at/waitlist offer. Just hoping another spot opens up.

Just had an interview at high point. They told us that the class was basically full and that we would most likely be put in active waitlist. Did they say that to anyone else at other interviews? Is this a bad sign?

Just had an interview at high point. They told us that the class was basically full and that we would most likely be put in active waitlist. Did they say that to anyone else at other interviews? Is this a bad sign?

They did not tell us this at my interview back in December and it does seem like the class is already at capacity looking at the facebook group. Best of luck to you however!