This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

TAMUstu

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys,

Any suggestions on a book detailing the history of amputations? I saw one on amazon.com for like 279.00 called the history of limb amputation.way to much on the price, but looked interesting.

Thank you!
 
Hey guys,

Any suggestions on a book detailing the history of amputations? I saw one on amazon.com for like 279.00 called the history of limb amputation.way to much on the price, but looked interesting.

Thank you!

I'm not aware of any other texts, but there may be others out there.

Consider buying the book used--that gets the price to around $70. Still expensive though. I got my copy for free when our medical school's library downsized--another option is to use your library/inter-library loan.
 
Hey thanks for the post! it's a lot to print off, but totally worth it! Just finished ch. 2.