Hit the road, Joe

Started by Narcotized
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought Murray WAS out on bail during his trial. They put handcuffs on him and denied bail after the verdict was read and he was convicted.

Yes, you were right. My mistake. Confused circumstances.

Oddly satisfied to see Penn State lose.

If ESPN had any balls they would have pulled that PENN STATE game from the schedule. Shame on all involved.

D712
 
If ESPN had any balls they would have pulled that PENN STATE game from the schedule. Shame on all involved.

D712

As you well know, it is quite the opposite. I suspect the ratings for this game were much higher than normal. If it had not been slated to be televised, they would have found a way to add it.
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i wonder, if you molest kids on the job, should you lose any of your pension from said job????????

me thinks YES.

I don't think he's going to need his pension, where he's going.

Anyway, even assuming he's guilty, I don't see how Penn State really has any legal right to not pay him anything his contract requires. Fines or other punishment come from a court.