You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
holdtheZooshorts Presents: LaWWpy Sayings (game thread)
Started by supershorty
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
This used to be a big thing all the time lolSo now I have to worry about the strategy of who I sign up next to??? It's all too much
I’m offended that zenge didn’t tell me what charily means and now I have to google it or never know
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It's unfortunate Pippy, meats, or dubz aren't playing to clarify cockney English terms like this.I’m offended that zenge didn’t tell me what charily means and now I have to google it or never know
Oh. I wasn’t sure if you were asking “Explain what?” Like “what do you expect Vis to explain?” Or “Explain what?” Like “What does Charily mean?”I’m offended that zenge didn’t tell me what charily means and now I have to google it or never know
Warily or cautiously.
And you ignored both! 😱Oh. I wasn’t sure if you were asking “Explain what?” Like “what do you expect Vis to explain?” Or “Explain what?” Like “What does Charily mean?”
Warily or cautiously.
A real shameIt's unfortunate Pippy, meats, or dubz aren't playing to clarify cockney English terms like this.
I’m lol’ing at this being the only post cray has reacted to.vote samac
Talking too much
I look forward to seeing what she does after formally entering the thread.I’m lol’ing at this being the only post cray has reacted to.
It's much more fun and quicker to come up with your own definition. In this case, charily: in a manner that would be understood by someone with single digit IQ,; charily.I’m offended that zenge didn’t tell me what charily means and now I have to google it or never know
I look forward to seeing what she does after formally entering the thread.
In before Cray comments about how PMs are terrible lol
Especially after last game
Well, she was the very first to try to encourage a PM chain that game. So, if that is said, it'd literally be "do as I say, not as as I do."In before Cray comments about how PMs are terrible lol
Especially after last game
Well, she was the very first to try to initiate a PM chain that game, so if that is said, it'd literally be "do as I say, not as as I do."
She seemed to be coming around to them last game, but I think there's a good chance that she's changed her opinion since then lol
I cannot explain charily because I do not know what charily isViscernable pls.
Explain charily.
Zenges pls they got married in RvBHubby? I had no idea Samacs and Cubby were this close.
Although samac’s murder spree may have initiated divorce proceedings 🤔
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
OhOh. I wasn’t sure if you were asking “Explain what?” Like “what do you expect Vis to explain?” Or “Explain what?” Like “What does Charily mean?”
Warily or cautiously.
Well
*says with wariness and caution*
your name sounded like a fun name to yeet.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
So someone just took warily and replaced the w with a chOh. I wasn’t sure if you were asking “Explain what?” Like “what do you expect Vis to explain?” Or “Explain what?” Like “What does Charily mean?”
Warily or cautiously.
That is interesting. Don’t remember her liking posts selectively before entering thread beforeI’m lol’ing at this being the only post cray has reacted to.
I was thinking of a way to laugh. But maybe I was thinking of chortleIt's much more fun and quicker to come up with your own definition. In this case, charily: in a manner that would be understood by someone with single digit IQ,; charily.
Probs went the other way to be honest. I think Charily is older.So someone just took warily and replaced the w with a ch
Is it still just the one post? I remember in the past she said she uses likes as a way to know where she is in readingThat is interesting. Don’t remember her liking posts selectively before entering thread before
A true love story😍Zenges pls they got married in RvB
Although samac’s murder spree may have initiated divorce proceedings 🤔
So you yeeted him cheerily...Oh
Well
*says with wariness and caution*
your name sounded like a fun name to yeet.
Yeah, no likes on anything prior to that post. Not even the intro posts.Is it still just the one post? I remember in the past she said she uses likes as a way to know where she is in reading
I was thinking of a way to laugh. But maybe I was thinking of chortle
It may be more relatable in song:
Row, row, row your boat,
Gently down the stream
Charily, charily, charily, charily
They drowned once out to sea
AM IM COMING FOR YA.
Samac is here to make you love PMs.
So did you do Mel or AM? I will begrudgingly and charily open one with Mel for emergency use only if we are try to keep a complete line of communication.
I opened one with AM.So did you do Mel or AM? I will begrudgingly and charily open one with Mel for emergency use only if we are try to keep a complete line of communication.
So now I have to worry about the strategy of who I sign up next to??? It's all too much
This used to be a big thing all the time lol
Its how I came to be #15. Had to be close enough for mommy dearest to hold my hand as I continued to learn. Clearly that strategy didnt pay off much 🤪
*sigh* ok. solo lo hago porque te amo.I opened one with AM.
why are Tuesdays.
Why not are Tuesdays?why are Tuesdays.
Genny getting this philosophical this early could be a warning sign.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
warning for what? not to Tuesday?
because that's too late, i've already Tuesdayed too hard.
because that's too late, i've already Tuesdayed too hard.
My Tuesday was great. Saw 3 patients and spent rest of the time spinning in circles listening to Disney music. I’m sorry yours was a true Tuesday.warning for what? not to Tuesday?
because that's too late, i've already Tuesdayed too hard.
No one other than Zenge sounds wolfy to me so far.
What does wolfy mean in this context?No one other than Zenge sounds wolfy to me so far.
it wasn't a bad day. it's just a long day. no day can be bad when it starts with removing four rat ovaries.My Tuesday was great. Saw 3 patients and spent rest of the time spinning in circles listening to Disney music. I’m sorry yours was a true Tuesday.
No idea. Just a warning lol. You may want to be careful... Thursday is still lurking this week... 😟warning for what? not to Tuesday?
because that's too late, i've already Tuesdayed too hard.
i don't know how to interpret zenge when he's being lawpy. i'm not sure if my genny rules for reading zenge apply in that situation.What does wolfy mean in this context?
Thursday is no Tuesday. Not even close.No idea. Just a warning lol. You may want to be careful... Thursday is still lurking this week... 😟
No one other than Zenge sounds wolfy to me so far.
Zenge seems sus to me which means he's probably fine.
It’s fair, I’m enjoying the theme quite a bit.i don't know how to interpret zenge when he's being lawpy. i'm not sure if my genny rules for reading zenge apply in that situation.
lol that's also pretty wolfy gennyAnd we’re back
That’s pretty wolfy zenges
can someone refresh me about that game?I’d argue I was one of the most pro village voices in the game.![]()
![]()
when did the whip make an appearance back again? Was it this game?
I Rojo’d and said “would it be a bad time to kill Dina?”can someone refresh me about that game?
why are you joining samac on this vote?whats up im in class so havent read a word
Yeet zenge
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
From one rat?it wasn't a bad day. it's just a long day. no day can be bad when it starts with removing four rat ovaries.
charily?Viscernable pls.
Explain charily.
mmm limited PMing. I like this.Rule clarification - see bolded.
this anger feels fakeYeet AM because she made me mad
Lawpy always picks a randomcharily?
I picked “Charily” randomly, which means cautiously, warily, or gingerly.
Insert “It’s an older word but it checks out. I was about to clear them” joke here.
Last edited:
Similar threads
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 99K