holdtheZooshorts Presents: LaWWpy Sayings (game thread)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
shred or death
I’m not sure what this means in the context of vote close

Members don't see this ad.

• Hmm
  • Care
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
consideration myself that hashbrown

• Care
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
There should be a buzzeed quiz for t - what the hell am I saying, of course there’s a buzzfeed quiz for this.

I’m mashed potatoes
what if im a potahto, and not a potato????

• Hmm
  • Wow
Reactions: 1 users
  • Care
Reactions: 3 users
Screenshot_2021-11-02-21-56-45.png

:unsure:

• Love
  • Hmm
Why Are There So Many Ankles At 3am D4 Vote Final Tally

Barky (4) -
AM, Zenge, genny, Sporty
Zenge (1) - Barky

5/5 voting
@Barkley13, you are in the lead!
Missing: no one

Check your votes. Or don't. You do you.

• Care
There should be a buzzeed quiz for t - what the hell am I saying, of course there’s a buzzfeed quiz for this.

I’m mashed potatoes
I don't want to take this because I don't want to end up not being french fries

• Care
  • Angry
  • Love
Day 4

Election Day arrived with a bang. Someone had made a complicated incendiary present for their good pal Lawpy, who was missed by this particular tinkerer. She'd had a long time to think about what to build, since she'd been relocated early on, and she wanted to make sure Lawpy could come visit.

Oho, but wait pls! She wasn't the only one who wanted to hang out with Lawpy. Someone else sent a cat that was both dead and alive. You thought it was election day, but for Lawpy, it was like Christmas, presents galore! Although one of them was trying to kill him, so ... dysfunctional family Christmas. But isn't that more appropriate for the WW fam anyway?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Assassinations may be a feature of Election Day, somewhere, but more normally, they're about campaigning, and voting. Some campaigning was going on for the entirety of the day - on the behalf of someone else. She'd make them see! He was definitely the one everyone needed to vote for ... to kill. She would get everyone to see the truth! She wasn't above resorting to bribery to try and sway people.

No one seemed to be swayed, though. Maybe she should have offered cheese that wasn't Kraft singles. Or waffles! Everyone loved waffles, especially Lawpy. Just ask Zenge. He knew all about Lawpy's waffle habits.

She was partial to waffles. Waffles were a great way to redirect the focus at yeet close. And she knew a thing or two about that.

The current bandwagon seemed insurmountable. Things had been going so well until they weren't. But she wasn't going to go down without getting some laughs (and seeing how many angeries she could rack up from a particular person).

As the day drew to a close, she calmly sipped a tasty beverage that she'd found the other night. Lawpy was jealous. He loved lemonade. She generously offered to share it with him. He accepted, and threw an apple at Zenge's head just for good measure. Where had he gotten the apple? No one knew. He didn't even know. Someone must have coded for him to have an apple at that point.

The sudden appearance of the apple made a few people wonder about the origins of some of the other items. Where had they come from? It was a mystery... just like Lawpy. But that was okay. They didn't need to understand. They were happy to hold their plushy cats that said "cattos pls!" or wear their stylish tinfoil hats, as long as they were playing this game of lying, deception, murder, and complete and utter chaos.​

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
Yeeted from the Lawpyverse is @Barkley13, Thoughts on a waffles WW game?, a wolf redirector.

Village wins!

Survivors of the Lawpyverse:
2. @Animal Midwife, I'm a public library hobo, village friend/foe seer
5. @genny, Explain softly, village neighbor
7. @Zenge142, Wolf Innocent Child, hirsute innocent child
14. @SportPonies, Explain gently, village neighbor

@Lawpy, as himself, tot stump turned self declared NPC turned Schrödinger's tot stump NPC

• Love
  • Sad
Reactions: 11 users
Dead:
4. Viscernable, *runs away*, village hider
1. samac, shorty pls, 3P fruit vendor survivor
3. Crayola227, Oho!, village tourist
0. Melchizedek, VOTE COUNT NOW, village 1x early vote closer
11. Chaostrodon, It glitched, 3P anarchist
15. cubsrule4e, Not the okays!!! :(, village reflexive auto-post restrictor
6. BobLoblaw78, My hands are sweaty, village post restrictor
9. Dinashadow, Yeet Zoo, wolf JOAT
12. Barkley13, Thoughts on a waffles WW game?, wolf redirector
Lawpy, as himself, tot stump turned self declared NPC turned Schrödinger's tot stump NPC

• Sad
Reactions: 7 users
Fantastic game, everyone, and thanks for playing!! We hope you all enjoyed and had a good time. Special thanks to the rest of the mod squad - PROTECT @WildZoo and @holdthemayo FOREVER! This game wouldn't have had as creative a design or run nearly as smoothly without you guys, and it was even more fun than I anticipated starting out. Players, thanks for giving it your all and rolling with some of the unexpected twists and turns, especially with items and decisions made through RNG!

Tots and deadies, thanks for playing along with our idea to have you guys crafting items during the night. I hope it made it a little more fun!

@Lawpy, thanks for being such a good sport about having a game teasing you - and the absolutely RELENTLESS trolling that I subjected you to, from the fake role PM at the beginning of the game until the end. You're a real pal and I appreciate you.

As always, we welcome questions, suggestions, and critiques. I'll be adding the rest of you to dead chat and sharing the spreadsheet shortly.

💕​

• Love
Reactions: 12 users
What did dina do to get shoved in with us sketchballs?
How about be a wolf? 🤣

Good game, sorry I wasn’t around much, but village did great without me!

• Haha
  • Care