-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
HolloWW's End: A Spooky WW Game
Started by WildZoo
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
Or did you mean the username change? I did catch that
AAAAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA WHO IS HEEEEEEEEEView attachment 411478
I hope Zenge isn't a wolf I don't wanna battle him for 12 hours again
is that who zenge wanna be
A zenge crash out sounds entertaining but he should pick a different victim this time (i will volunteer)
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm at work 90% of the time so can't interact with most of these
No showing D1 is not out of CGs village range. IDK about zenge.
I asked beans 😉CG wasnt the most active in the noob game so I can’t confidently say. Zenge acted insane as a wolf in supernatural
Zenge is an extremely experienced player who is excellent at both villaging and wolfing (and being a 3p skeleton lord). I strongly caution against using one game, especially with a conversion mechanic, as a representation of anyone's wolf range.Zenge was so bad at hiding his wolfiness lol. The whole time I was like what is TV Man doing![]()
Listen to it on max volume at workI'm at work 90% of the time so can't interact with most of these
I know Zenge is good and experienced! Just sayin’ what I know! I also like to pick on Zenge it’s okZenge is an extremely experienced player who is excellent at both villaging and wolfing (and being a 3p skeleton lord). I strongly caution against using one game, especially with a conversion mechanic, as a representation of anyone's wolf range.
Oh. I have no idea who you are so those felt like hostile words to me and I was ready to defend.I know Zenge is good and experienced! Just sayin’ what I know! I also like to pick on Zenge it’s ok
Uhhh okay 😭😭😭Oh. I have no idea who you are so those felt like hostile words to me and I was ready to defend.
I saw the previous explanation but I didn't follow the noob game so I'm unfamiliar with your personality or playstyle.Uhhh okay 😭😭😭
...huh?Your words were def fighty tho just sayin’
I don't understand what's happening right now so I'm just going to move on lol
I don’t either!!!...huh?
I don't understand what's happening right now so I'm just going to move on lol
Then let us shake our heads in bafflement and sally forthI don’t either!!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
As someone who has played with most of us noobs at least once and also the more experienced players, where are you leaning if you don’t mind?Then let us shake our heads in bafflement and sally forth
Really struggling (ironically) because who I want to yeet and who I find the most wolfy are not entirely the same players 🤣
IDK about CG. In the games I've played with zenge he always is one of the first ones on thread so it does strike me as odd that he's not here yet.Do you think Zenge or CG would be more likely to no-show D1 as a wolf than as a villager?
Honestly this is moreso that I would rather vote out someone who no-showed then someone who's been here.
Yea Zenge is sussing me a little but I’m also willing to give benefit of the doubt bc I’m not too familiar with his playstyleIDK about CG. In the games I've played with zenge he always is one of the first ones on thread so it does strike me as odd that he's not here yet.
Honestly this is moreso that I would rather vote out someone who no-showed then someone who's been here.
that wasnt the first time zenge crashed out when he was cornered as wolf. he did it to me in mission impowwsible as wellI asked beans 😉
Zenge is an extremely experienced player who is excellent at both villaging and wolfing (and being a 3p skeleton lord). I strongly caution against using one game, especially with a conversion mechanic, as a representation of anyone's wolf range.
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
what I’m hearing is vote zenge and see what happens?that wasnt the first time zenge crashed out when he was cornered as wolf. he did it to me in mission impowwsible as well
Is that why you’re differentI'm at work 90% of the time so can't interact with most of these
So it's more about not finding people who are present wolfy and thus wanting to try in the pool of people who are not present?IDK about CG. In the games I've played with zenge he always is one of the first ones on thread so it does strike me as odd that he's not here yet.
Honestly this is moreso that I would rather vote out someone who no-showed then someone who's been here.
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
Samac working 150 hours per week 🫡I'm at work 90% of the time so can't interact with most of these
it’s super risky if he’s not wolf. when town, he’s incredibly valuable tbhwhat I’m hearing is vote zenge and see what happens?
Something to consider thenit’s super risky if he’s not wolf. when town, he’s incredibly valuable tbh
We still have time today, but what do we do if he doesn’t show?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I sometimes find his brand of helpfulness wolfy and need to learn how to differentiate real help with faked help.Would be crazy if Jim Jom was wolfing (bc solving and taking charge) but he IS a pHD cognitive scientist so he could be messing with my pea brain
I feel like voting people because they’re inactive historically has gone extremely poorly
whySamac, you, moonster
Good to knowI sometimes find his brand of helpfulness wolfy and need to learn how to differentiate real help with faked help.
give him the benefit of the doubt and one more day cycle. but also mods will handle inactivity, it’s not up to us.Something to consider then
We still have time today, but what do we do if he doesn’t show?
who the sheShe forgot I existed, Queeb. I agree.
can i pet that dawwwwwwgYour ineffable positivity
She got that dawg in 'er
wait wtf are we talking about voting zenge?So PSV fighting so hard to protect Zenge when he isn’t even here to chime in is sussing me out
No
I'll defend his ass too
Yes. People get busy regardless of their alignment. It's Monday. There are ten hours left in the cycle. There is no need to panic and vote Zenge rn.I feel like voting people because they’re inactive historically has gone extremely poorly
heebie jeebiesClem is town p sure
True lolI feel like voting people because they’re inactive historically has gone extremely poorly
nope1. samac absolutely got that dawg in her.
2. I have no immediate grievance with samac. I'd like to see a bit more before I adopt a concrete stance. She is quite reliable about getting to samac business eventually, so I am patient.
I appreciate the takes. Thanks as well, katie.
no business from me
ride the folllow JJJ train
No deth
Did someone vote him? I never said I was voting Zenge I just made a statement. Just trying to play the game!!Yes. People get busy regardless of their alignment. It's Monday. There are ten hours left in the cycle. There is no need to panic and vote Zenge rn.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
...uh.So PSV fighting so hard to protect Zenge when he isn’t even here to chime in is sussing me out
I spoke up in defense because I thought your comment about his wolf performance in Supernatural was inappropriate. And also voting someone for not being here is not my play of choice. Voting due to lack of info < voting someone for being wolfy.
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
*flashback to CG misyeet and several other close calls *Yes. People get busy regardless of their alignment. It's Monday. There are ten hours left in the cycle. There is no need to panic and vote Zenge rn.
I’m not voting him tho that’s my point 😭...uh.
I spoke up in defense because I thought your comment about his wolf performance in Supernatural was inappropriate. And also voting someone for not being here is not my play of choice. Voting due to lack of info < voting someone for being wolfy.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 32K
- Replies
- 7K
- Views
- 125K