-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
HolloWW's End: A Spooky WW Game
Started by WildZoo
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Noted your keeping trackWelcome, Clem, T4C, and SAR!!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
I'm not so sure that it true though bc I was going pretty hard early last game too 😅 like im pretty sure i called samac a wolf on the d1 mayor vote if not the next day 💀I'm curious about this apop vote. @Clem J ? Plus Katie pointing out that apop never made claims this early into the game. Could be W leaning or maybe they learned and changed their strat
Also people do tend to town read my shenanigans, so that's an interesting move from clem, but I get it
Okay I looked back. You didn't go hard and make any claims D1 for the supernatural game. It was a lot of intermittent **** posting aside from two messages talking about 1. why your team should vote for samac and then 2. why your team shouldn't vote for samac lol
AlsoOkay I looked back. You didn't go hard and make any claims D1 for the supernatural game. It was a lot of intermittent **** posting aside from two messages talking about 1. why your team should vote for samac and then 2. why your team shouldn't vote for samac lol
Unmoved. As I do best.
We're the morning crew I guessWelcome, Clem, T4C, and SAR!!!
soupshark being spooked by my spooky voice memos is towny. soupshark digging around to find unique insights about apoptosis is somewhat towny.
soupshark is towny.
soupshark is towny.
I have officially dropped off the Pribcess at daycare for the day. Time to set unrealistic **** posting expectations today that I won't be able to meet again until this time next week hmmyes
Oh hi Jay I'm glad you're playing againsoupshark being spooked by my spooky voice memos is towny. soupshark digging around to find unique insights about apoptosis is somewhat towny.
soupshark is towny.
I'm rooting for you, T4C. How are we getting there this time around?You rang? Just me w some insomnia. I’m trying to make it past day 2 this time.
You are SAR. I am pleased.Oh hi Jay I'm glad you're playing again
*clicks search thread*
*clicks bar to enter name*
*search box vanishes*
*repeat 8 times*
*clicks bar to enter name*
*search box vanishes*
*repeat 8 times*
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
Also
Also putting it out there just in case I get N1'd i think samac is sus. I don't have evidence for it yet but I'll dive more during the first yeet day if I'm still suspicious (and alive) by then.
This here is what I was thinking of. By end of D1, then went harder when we got an actual yeet vote the next day. Plus we have an accelerated timeline this time
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I don't feel like that constitutes as "going hard" but I'll give you it for nowThis here is what I was thinking of. By end of D1, then went harder when we got an actual yeet vote the next day. Plus we have an accelerated timeline this time
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
Hmmm. Need more spooky voice memos to confirm thissoupshark being spooked by my spooky voice memos is towny.
I don't know why this is absolutely sending me 😂😂You are SAR. I am pleased.
I think I need to sleep more
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
I don't feel like that constitutes as "going hard" but I'll give you it for now
People thought so at the time 🥲
I would take this more as “well if I die maybe x” as the day ends as opposed to you coming in off the bat last night, which is why I noted it. But it’s just something to think about for now.This here is what I was thinking of. By end of D1, then went harder when we got an actual yeet vote the next day. Plus we have an accelerated timeline this time
Oh dear. It's getting too spooky in here! Aaah
That rhyme reminded me of my haiku debut
Allow me to stay on theme but despoopify a lil
OH MY WORD ITS COLD OUT IN FLORIDA?
moonstermash
soupshark
Two initial town readsleanswhatevers
We have 15 players. This game is hosted by Dubz. Therefore, there are probably independent(s)/3P(s). The most typical size for a mafia team in this arrangement would be three members, though four is possible pending role strength.
Assuming a standard game progression of one elimination per day and one kill per night, that would call for a POE pool (process of elimination for the newcomers) of seven in a "normal" game (3 mafia in a 15er + 4 available miss-eliminations). I'm gonna drop that to six, because I doubt this is a normal game. To achieve a POE pool of six, one needs to identify eight town reads not including oneself.
That's admittedly a tall order, but that just means we'll have to be tall. Stand up on our tippy-toes. Acquire stilts. Aim for the stars.
soupshark
Two initial town readsleanswhatevers
We have 15 players. This game is hosted by Dubz. Therefore, there are probably independent(s)/3P(s). The most typical size for a mafia team in this arrangement would be three members, though four is possible pending role strength.
Assuming a standard game progression of one elimination per day and one kill per night, that would call for a POE pool (process of elimination for the newcomers) of seven in a "normal" game (3 mafia in a 15er + 4 available miss-eliminations). I'm gonna drop that to six, because I doubt this is a normal game. To achieve a POE pool of six, one needs to identify eight town reads not including oneself.
That's admittedly a tall order, but that just means we'll have to be tall. Stand up on our tippy-toes. Acquire stilts. Aim for the stars.
I call the stilts!moonstermash
soupshark
Two initial town readsleanswhatevers
We have 15 players. This game is hosted by Dubz. Therefore, there are probably independent(s)/3P(s). The most typical size for a mafia team in this arrangement would be three members, though four is possible pending role strength.
Assuming a standard game progression of one elimination per day and one kill per night, that would call for a POE pool (process of elimination for the newcomers) of seven in a "normal" game (3 mafia in a 15er + 4 available miss-eliminations). I'm gonna drop that to six, because I doubt this is a normal game. To achieve a POE pool of six, one needs to identify eight town reads not including oneself.
That's admittedly a tall order, but that just means we'll have to be tall. Stand up on our tippy-toes. Acquire stilts. Aim for the stars.
Sorry lol, sometimes I just say JJJ things and forget it might make no senseI don't know why this is absolutely sending me 😂😂
I think I need to sleep more
What I mean is: "Hello, SAR. I am pleased to see you. You are a good human. Thank you for sharing this Werewolf game thread with me."
No, no. No takesies backsies.Sorry lol, sometimes I just say JJJ things and forget it might make no sense
What I mean is: "Hello, SAR. I am pleased to see you. You are a good human. Thank you for sharing this Werewolf game thread with me."
I entirely read that as you affirming my existence to myself and being pleased by it 😂
Oh I'm tall so we're both set now I guessI call the stilts!
Aerial wolf finding reconnaissance activate
On this Hallow's Eve,
Jimmy J lurks in the dark.
He leaves a message
That sends a chill down my spine,
Get in the zone, Autozone.
A tanka, by soup.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I saw your argument for moonster in my catch up read (and I agree)moonstermash
soupshark
Two initial town readsleanswhatevers
We have 15 players. This game is hosted by Dubz. Therefore, there are probably independent(s)/3P(s). The most typical size for a mafia team in this arrangement would be three members, though four is possible pending role strength.
Assuming a standard game progression of one elimination per day and one kill per night, that would call for a POE pool (process of elimination for the newcomers) of seven in a "normal" game (3 mafia in a 15er + 4 available miss-eliminations). I'm gonna drop that to six, because I doubt this is a normal game. To achieve a POE pool of six, one needs to identify eight town reads not including oneself.
That's admittedly a tall order, but that just means we'll have to be tall. Stand up on our tippy-toes. Acquire stilts. Aim for the stars.
Why town read soup?
Oh I'm tall so we're both set now I guess
Aerial wolf finding reconnaissance activate
**** the end made me jump 😭
Antifreeze bad for dog
But actually it’s 49 outside and I don’t know what to do with myself
I saw your argument for moonster in my catch up read (and I agree)
Why town read soup?
I think they're interacting with the thread in a way that suggests a lack of information and a desire to solve. Good enough for now!soupshark being spooked by my spooky voice memos is towny. soupshark digging around to find unique insights about apoptosis is somewhat towny.
soupshark is towny.
EHTHYLENE GLYCOL POISONINGAntifreeze bad for dog
METABOLIC ACIDOSIS AND CNS DEPRESSION
omg the signatureI think they're interacting with the thread in a way that suggests a lack of information and a desire to solve. Good enough for now!
I'm certain my neighbors heard that and mouthed "WTF" from under their pillowsJimmyJ it's 7:30 in the am! 😭
The bloody queeb and Clem seem to be on brand for their village activities last game but I also haven’t played a game with either of them wolfing yet.
In-class assignment for the thread:
Based on 4-5 pages, give me at least one town read. Please and thank you.
Based on 4-5 pages, give me at least one town read. Please and thank you.
Would be crazy if Jim Jom was wolfing (bc solving and taking charge) but he IS a pHD cognitive scientist so he could be messing with my pea brain
Ok soft town read: Jim jom for reason stated aboveIn-class assignment for the thread:
Based on 4-5 pages, give me at least one town read. Please and thank you.
Edit: also bc I trust the voice memos
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Samac, you, moonsterIn-class assignment for the thread:
Based on 4-5 pages, give me at least one town read. Please and thank you.
I don't know why I expected SDN to just have a gif for my "scooping brain out of head like ice cream" searchWould be crazy if Jim Jom was wolfing (bc solving and taking charge) but he IS a pHD cognitive scientist so he could be messing with my pea brain
She forgot I existed, Queeb. I agree.Samac, you, moonster
Thanks, SAR! What's your favorite thing in the world about samac and/or me?Samac, you, moonster
Your ineffable positivityThanks, SAR! What's your favorite thing in the world about samac and/or me?
She got that dawg in 'er
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 32K
- Replies
- 7K
- Views
- 125K