apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
In-class assignment for the thread:
Based on 4-5 pages, give me at least one town read. Please and thank you.
Clem is town p sure
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
In-class assignment for the thread:
Based on 4-5 pages, give me at least one town read. Please and thank you.
In the long and storied history of "Jay randomly asks for town reads on Day 1", Clem is perhaps the least common answer ever provided. That's fun!Clem is town p sure
Just for my reference, are you referring to the Supernatural game?The bloody queeb and Clem seem to be on brand for their village activities last game but I also haven’t played a game with either of them wolfing yet.
In the long and storied history of "Jay randomly asks for town reads on Day 1", Clem is perhaps the least common answer ever provided. That's fun!
I saw you spoke about Clem in post #204. You indicated that folks tend to town read your shenanigans, but you get why Clem might not. What makes you think so?
Yes! Just also noting their behavior is similar to this game where both were village, not village reading either rn.Just for my reference, are you referring to the Supernatural game?
why is everyone up so early?? Go back to sleep!
Haven't you played closed setups on SDN before?For anyone more experienced with closed setups (especially on SDN), any thoughts on mass claim? Pros, cons, personal opinions?
So that’s what snow looks like
Oh.FWIW, I would be willing to if most of us agreed. But if there's not enough upside or it's culturally frowned on, that's fine with me, too. I don't tend to play closed games. (I think last time I did, I got shot N1 by town lol)
Gah I don't know who to vote for today. I'm townreading moonster, soup, and apop for now. Everyone else is iffy and I'm filled with an overwhelming fear that JJJ is going to turn out wolf even though he seems so village rn.
Oh, is hell freezing over?OH MY WORD ITS COLD OUT IN FLORIDA?
I agree with a gentle moonster townreadIn-class assignment for the thread:
Based on 4-5 pages, give me at least one town read. Please and thank you.
Can you elaborate on how samac has that dawg in her?Samac, you, moonster
Indeed, he does.I'd be really sad if so but I daresay we must consider that jimmyjohnsjalepenos would know exactly how to do that
I dont think anyone is championing a vote atmNo one can proclaim Jimmys innocence but I don’t think it makes sense to vote the only person pushing for reads rn
Oh, is hell freezing over?
shoulda voted for samac as mayor.Okay I looked back. You didn't go hard and make any claims D1 for the supernatural game. It was a lot of intermittent **** posting aside from two messages talking about 1. why your team should vote for samac and then 2. why your team shouldn't vote for samac lol
hmmmmmmI'm considering a clem, genny, or SAR vote - I feel like clem is never a *bad* choice (sorry clem) and that genny and SAR haven't said enough to clear themselves at this point. Perhaps zenge or CG if they don't show up.
I mean I don't think either of ya'll have voted and are sussing him so i'm JSI dont think anyone is championing a vote atm
Thoughts?hmmmmmm
pookiesheltervet!Hello
HI PSVCan you elaborate on how samac has that dawg in her?
Sussing =/= saying that appearing town does not guarantee townI mean I don't think either of ya'll have voted and are sussing him so i'm JS
Ok.Sussing =/= saying that appearing town does not guarantee town
Do you think Zenge or CG would be more likely to no-show D1 as a wolf than as a villager?I'm considering a clem, genny, or SAR vote - I feel like clem is never a *bad* choice (sorry clem) and that genny and SAR haven't said enough to clear themselves at this point. Perhaps zenge or CG if they don't show up.
Pulling a Sarah I see. I approve
No showing D1 is not out of CGs village range. IDK about zenge.Do you think Zenge or CG would be more likely to no-show D1 as a wolf than as a villager?
CG wasnt the most active in the noob game so I can’t confidently say. Zenge acted insane as a wolf in supernaturalDo you think Zenge or CG would be more likely to no-show D1 as a wolf than as a villager?
You inspire mePulling a Sarah I see. I approve
See?CG wasnt the most active in the noob game so I can’t confidently say. Zenge acted insane as a wolf in supernatural
Who is Sarah?Pulling a Sarah I see. I approve
Soup = SarahWho is Sarah?
DID I. HANGE FHAT MUCHWho is Sarah?
Sorry haha. I dont remember names.I introduced myself 😭
Like irl? Guarantee notI wonder if apop knows who I am??
Its okay haha everyone just called me my username so I was like thats fine. I’d rather be called soup tbh. Thats who I am insideSorry haha. I dont remember names.
I regularly forget the names of coworkers and classmates I see on a daily basis
NoLike irl?
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.