Honors in Sub-I after ERAS submission

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

TexasMDtoBe2016

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I completed my sub-internship at my home school in the specialty I am applying to this year. I received honors and a very lovely written evaluation by the assistant program director and another upstanding faculty member within the department (PDF with their signatures). Should I email programs this new update to my transcript?
 
Is your home institution updating your transcript with fourth year grades? I am in the same position, but my school doesn't update our transcripts. I'm not quite sure how to go about telling programs that I received honors in my sub-I without sounding pretentious and/or desperate
 
I don't think my institution will be doing any updates for us. I think I would feel comfortable sending the update to programs to which I have already had interviews, to possibly help them with the rank order list, but would it be "desperate" to send the update to programs who have not yet offered an interview invitation?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
That's a good idea. But I wonder if it could make a difference for those programs who have not yet offered interview invitations?
 
I completed my sub-internship at my home school in the specialty I am applying to this year. I received honors and a very lovely written evaluation by the assistant program director and another upstanding faculty member within the department (PDF with their signatures). Should I email programs this new update to my transcript?
of course.