Horizon Zero DaWWn - A WildZenge Production - Sign Ups CLOSED - Game Start 9/27

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Okay I have an exam this Friday and then I don’t have an exam until October 6. It’s also in a slightly easier course (so I’ll have to study but it’s not quite as bad as gross anatomy was). If the game starts on 9/27, do we think I can die or the game ended before 10/6?

Members don't see this ad.

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
Okay I have an exam this Friday and then I don’t have an exam until October 6. It’s also in a slightly easier course (so I’ll have to study but it’s not quite as bad as gross anatomy was). If the game starts on 9/27, do we think I can die or the game ended before 10/6?

I can help make that happen :1devilish:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Sounds reasonable

• Love
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Players:
1. AM
2. Cray
3. TME
4. alley
6. genny
11. April
14. Sport sport
15. Cubsy
17. shorty
18. Dinadinadinadinadinadinadina

Subs:
Etc

Tots:
1. Samac
2. Lawpy
3. mayo
4. SAR (@SARdoghandler ?)
5. kdubs

I'm halfway tempted since HZD is my second favorite game of all time

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
Players:
1. AM
2. Cray
3. TME
4. alley
5. BobLoblaw
6. genny
11. April
14. Sport sport
15. Cubsy
17. shorty
18. Dinadinadinadinadinadinadina

Subs:
Etc

Tots:
1. Samac
2. Lawpy
3. mayo
4. SAR (@SARdoghandler ?)
5. kdubs

I read Dina's name above and in my head I hear Mario Dungeon/Bowser level "Dunna-dunna-dunna"

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users
I'm halfway tempted since HZD is my second favorite game of all time
Dooooo it
lol I was wondering what you would do with your SDN name

I was hoping this would start today :yeahright:

Players:
1. AM
B. Mel
2. Cray
3. TME
4. alley
5. BobLoblaw
6. genny
11. April
14. Sport sport
15. Cubsy
17. shorty
18. Dinadindianaindianaindiana

Subs:
Etc

Tots:
1. Samac
2. Lawpy
3. mayo
4. SAR
5. kdubs

Last edited:
  • Care
  • Wow
Reactions: 3 users
nil-hzd.gif

I haven't played this game, I don't know who this dude is; but I like him already based on the gifs associated with him.

Members don't see this ad :)
Players:
1. AM
B. Mel
2. Cray
3. TME
4. alley
5. BobLoblaw
6. genny
7. MsP
11. April
14. Sport sport
15. Cubsy
17. shorty

Subs:
Etc

Tots:
1. Samac
2. Lawpy
3. mayo
4. SAR
5. kdubs

Lucky number 7. I could use some luck this week

• Care
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users
Players:
1. AM
B. Mel
2. Cray
3. TME
4. alley
5. BobLoblaw
6. genny
7. MsP
11. April
14. Sport sport
15. Cubsy
17. shorty

Subs:
Etc

Tots:
1. Samac
2. Lawpy
3. mayo
4. SAR
5. kdubs

Lucky number 7. I could use some luck this week
Lucky number 7 on the sign ups and lucky number 13 player who signed up. Interesting balance in the universe.

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
Players:
1. AM
B. Mel
2. Cray
3. TME
4. alley
5. BobLoblaw
6. genny
7. MsP
11. April
14. Sport sport
15. Cubsy
17. shorty

Subs:
Etc

Tots:
1. Samac
2. Lawpy
3. mayo
4. SAR
5. kdubs
6. Wonder

hmmmmm should i break my own rule and play during school for role madness?

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users
Is the theme a video game? I know nothing about this theme
ahhhhhh
It is, it involves running around in the snow and fighting with robots that act like they're animals, but they're not, and they're mean. And the main character is named Aloy, pronounced ayyyyy-loy, not AL-oy. Oh, and everyone in your village hates you, but I don't know why, I didn't pay that close attention when Zenges was playing it.

This concludes my knowledge of HZD.

• Haha
It is, it involves running around in the snow and fighting with robots that act like they're animals, but they're not, and they're mean. And the main character is named Aloy, pronounced ayyyyy-loy, not AL-oy.

sounds legit

I'm amused that snow was mentioned when that is a relatively small part of the game.

Otherwise that summary seems sufficient :thinking:
Snow is the part of the game where I was semi paying attention.

Sort of like I know that Red Dead Redemption 2 is about riding around on a horse and bang bang shooting people.

I know more about The Last Of Us, but haven't played it myself other than when you were here and I took Zenge's controller and went "ok how do I shoot" and shot some clicky people in the head and then died.

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users
Assassin's Creed Valhalla is about obsessively playing so I finish the game before Zenge does just to irk him no wait, it's about doing the DLC before finishing the story line because it makes Zenge twitchy oh no actually, it's about running around conquering England as a viking and burning churches and stabbing people with an electrified spear thing I found in the woods after fighting a scary guy who kept not dying when he was supposed to be dead.

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
It is, it involves running around in the snow and fighting with robots that act like they're animals, but they're not, and they're mean. And the main character is named Aloy, pronounced ayyyyy-loy, not AL-oy. Oh, and everyone in your village hates you, but I don't know why, I didn't pay that close attention when Zenges was playing it.

Oh! I have a cat patient named Aloy! I thought they just couldn’t spell or pronounce alloy lol

• Haha

Now I am caught up. I can skip this game and go straight to the sequel! You just saved me 40 hours.

You and Zenges are now my game referral source. We are new to PS and I feel somewhat behind on all their game series. My daughter, Tator, plays one called Genshin and it seems like the total time waster. I never realized how annoying games were when they repeat the same phrases over and over! It is totally different being the spectator. My sympathies

Now I am caught up. I can skip this game and go straight to the sequel! You just saved me 40 hours.

You and Zenges are now my game referral source. We are new to PS and I feel somewhat behind on all their game series. My daughter, Tator, plays one called Genshin and it seems like the total time waster. I never realized how annoying games were when they repeat the same phrases over and over! It is totally different being the spectator. My sympathies
So you have Taylor and Tator, is there a 3rd? Please tell me there's a third named Tot.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Four more days until I get my source of procrastination back... Guess I'm gonna have to keep doing it myself until then

• Haha
Players:
1. AM
B. Mel
2. Cray
3. TME
4. alley
5. BobLoblaw
6. genny
7. MsP
11. April
14. Sport sport
15. Cubsy
17. shorty

Subs:
Etc

Tots:
1. Samac
2. Lawpy
3. mayo
4. SAR
5. kdubs
6. Wonder
7. Barks

I was waiting to see how long it would take for someone to notice
I had originally made my post last night being like "aw man, I didn't even notice that I transposed an A and it messed everything up," but then I went back and looked more carefully.

Fortunately for me, @Mmmmmmmmmmidwife wasn't online and didn't quote me before I edited.

• Haha
  • Care
I was waiting to see how long it would take for someone to notice
I noticed when you first posted and was going to say something, but then I thought maybe everyone knew and I would make myself look silly if I pointed out the obvious... Such is the life of an overthinker lol

• Haha
  • Care
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Players:
1. AM
B. Mel
2. Cray
3. TME
4. alley
5. BobLoblaw
6. genny