You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
WildZenge Presents: Horizon Zero DaWWn
Started by WildZoo
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
@cubsrule4e did you receive any items last night?
@cubsrule4e did you receive any items last night?
Nothing happened to me last night. Received nothing.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yes. The plan was more to get everyone else on board, but I do have my independent reasons.@Animal Midwife do you have any other reason to believe that Cubs is wolf besides raw POE or are you just following the plan?
He has been caught bussing in multiple games before. He was the first to bring up bussing when it was just shorty's vote on genny. He has hedged on reads regarding me multiple time when I confronted his shade. Mel also had him near the top of his village reads (like above shorty) for reasons that were inconsistent with the thread state.
Not a slam dunk for the last one, but his plan was also a clear path to him winning. It involved voting Lawpy after me, even if Lawpy was blocked, and then leave Cray to "block the final wolf" in F3 so she could stop the game winning kill.
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
@Aprilthearab is there a chance of your items RNGing to you? Do you have it?
Alright, and what about village reading you? Your VCA isn't going for you, so people were village reading you off of tone alone which has proven ineffective at correctly reading you. Night cancel ability is NAI. Is there some other reason I should believe you're village? The game is going to end tonight one way or the other, so there's no point in hiding anything at this point if you're village.Yes. The plan was more to get everyone else on board, but I do have my independent reasons.
He has been caught bussing in multiple games before. He was the first to bring up bussing when it was just shorty's vote on genny. He has hedged on reads regarding me multiple time when I confronted his shade. Mel also had him near the top of his village reads (like above shorty) for reasons that were inconsistent with the thread state.
Not a slam dunk for the last one, but his plan was also a clear path to him winning. It involved voting Lawpy after me, even if Lawpy was blocked, and then leave Cray to "block the final wolf" in F3 so she could stop the game winning kill.
Possibly, and nope@Aprilthearab is there a chance of your items RNGing to you? Do you have it?
Either AM has it or Cray died with it or Cubs is lying about having it, but I do not believe the latter is what's going on@Aprilthearab is there a chance of your items RNGing to you? Do you have it?
Yes. The plan was more to get everyone else on board, but I do have my independent reasons.
He has been caught bussing in multiple games before. He was the first to bring up bussing when it was just shorty's vote on genny. He has hedged on reads regarding me multiple time when I confronted his shade. Mel also had him near the top of his village reads (like above shorty) for reasons that were inconsistent with the thread state.
Not a slam dunk for the last one, but his plan was also a clear path to him winning. It involved voting Lawpy after me, even if Lawpy was blocked, and then leave Cray to "block the final wolf" in F3 so she could stop the game winning kill.
But apparently no one else can bus. What if April is deep deep wolfing with mel? Another impossibility I suppose. There's been wolfy tinkerers before. But apparently Im the only one it could be because Ive been proven to bus in the past. Why would you set up this whole plan to flip me and then expect to get killed tonight and lose the game? Doesnt make sense, but people follow. You must have some kind of 1x bulletproof to match the village vig.
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
We already saw a bulletproof wolf, do you really think 2/3 of the pack would be bulletproof?But apparently no one else can bus. What if April is deep deep wolfing with mel? Another impossibility I suppose. There's been wolfy tinkerers before. But apparently Im the only one it could be because Ive been proven to bus in the past. Why would you set up this whole plan to flip me and then expect to get killed tonight and lose the game? Doesnt make sense, but people follow. You must have some kind of 1x bulletproof to match the village vig.
That is something I'm worried about which is why I want to do some more game solving before putting my vote downYou must have some kind of 1x bulletproof to match the village vig.
I have nothing.Either AM has it or Cray died with it or Cubs is lying about having it, but I do not believe the latter is what's going on
If youve got 3 vig shots, why is it impossible they wouldnt have multiple bulletproofs?We already saw a bulletproof wolf, do you really think 2/3 of the pack would be bulletproof?
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Have we seen repeated abilities across any other players? No. I just think it's unlikely.If youve got 3 vig shots, why is it impossible they wouldnt have multiple bulletproofs?
Do you mind answering why I should believe you're village?I have nothing.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The point is you bussing. Not April bussing. Not shorty bussing. The point is you have bussed multiple times before. That's why I've been suspicious of you despite your VCA.But apparently no one else can bus. What if April is deep deep wolfing with mel? Another impossibility I suppose. There's been wolfy tinkerers before. But apparently Im the only one it could be because Ive been proven to bus in the past. Why would you set up this whole plan to flip me and then expect to get killed tonight and lose the game? Doesnt make sense, but people follow. You must have some kind of 1x bulletproof to match the village vig.
Because I know some people are paranoid about me so it was a failsafe for them to get me.
We also already had a bulletproof wolf.
And also, do we know if vig kills come before factional kills in order of operations?
Even if you ignore the plan, I have been consistently pressuring Mel and cubs.Do you mind answering why I should believe you're village?
You can ask mods, but they should be simultaneous.And also, do we know if vig kills come before factional kills in order of operations?
Why are we even doing this? The point is, AM is by far the most likely to be the last wolf. Yeet, game over. She stays alive, she could be hiding some other trick up her sleeve to block a NK and then game over, village loses.
If she flips village, well then I can guarantee you shorty would vig me, I'd flip village and 5 gold stars to April.
Which situation would you rather be in, shorty?
If she flips village, well then I can guarantee you shorty would vig me, I'd flip village and 5 gold stars to April.
Which situation would you rather be in, shorty?
But you never voted on Mel so that you wouldn't have to bus. And if cubs is village then it doesn't make you village to have your vote on him.Even if you ignore the plan, I have been consistently pressuring Mel and cubs.
What happens if both shoot at each other at the same time?You can ask mods, but they should be simultaneous.
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I don't even know if I can vig you, though. I don't know if I'm a machine.Why are we even doing this? The point is, AM is by far the most likely to be the last wolf. Yeet, game over. She stays alive, she could be hiding some other trick up her sleeve to block a NK and then game over, village loses.
If she flips village, well then I can guarantee you shorty would vig me, I'd flip village and 5 gold stars to April.
Which situation would you rather be in, shorty?
That's the hang up. I have no reason to believe that I can't successfully vig AM, other than paranoid thoughts. With you, I know that there's a confirmed mechanism that could prevent it from working.
God I hate being at endgame.
Well, cubs isn't village.But you never voted on Mel so that you wouldn't have to bus. And if cubs is village then it doesn't make you village to have your vote on him.
The point is though, if I am a wolf, I'll still lose anyway because there would be one villager alive with all wolves dead.
Normally, both would die. I know only the wolf would die if that happens this game though.What happens if both shoot at each other at the same time?
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Only once.Normally, both would die. I know only the wolf would die if that happens this game though.
Last night we told Cubs about shorty having a vig shot but did not give him any additional details. Do you think he chose to kill Cray over shorty?Well, cubs isn't village.
And this is end game for all intents and purposes.Only once.
I don't think. I know.Last night we told Cubs about shorty having a vig shot but did not give him any additional details. Do you think he chose to kill Cray over shorty?
With Cray alive, his argument would have been even weaker. I'd just say she could block me on top of things for extra assurance and that'd be it.
Why would you "just say" something that you don't know? Because you're a wolf?I don't think. I know.
With Cray alive, his argument would have been even weaker. I'd just say she could block me on top of things for extra assurance and that'd be it.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What exactly don't I know? I was aware Cray a blocker. In a world where she did indeed block me from killing, there's no reason she couldn't do it again tonight while I'm killed so I wouldn't be able to touch anyone else. So cubs's "trick up my sleeve" argument is no longer even remotely an actual concern and he gets yeeted for certain.Why would you "just say" something that you don't know? Because you're a wolf?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Night 4 and 5 writeups coming soon
Ah, you mean tonight. I thought you meant last night.What exactly don't I know? I was aware Cray a blocker. In a world where she did indeed block me from killing, there's no reason she couldn't do it again tonight while I'm killed so I wouldn't be able to touch anyone else. So cubs's "trick up my sleeve" argument is no longer even remotely an actual concern and he gets yeeted for certain.
Blocking you wouldn't be nearly as important or as failsafe as making a vig shot though.
Just to humor me with your biggles. Are you or are you not village?
Nope. That's why the plan wasn't based upon Cray's survival. She would be the icing on the cake for my argument, but cubs's argument is still fragile enough without it.Ah, you mean tonight. I thought you meant last night.
Blocking you wouldn't be nearly as important or as failsafe as making a vig shot though.
I am village.Just to humor me with your biggles. Are you or are you not village?
@supershorty It's time for me to eat my words
The lie detector was RNGed back to me but I didn't want to post that on the thread in case it gave the last wolf a hint that I had a potentially game-solving item. I lie detected this post:
Yeet Cubs
The lie detector was RNGed back to me but I didn't want to post that on the thread in case it gave the last wolf a hint that I had a potentially game-solving item. I lie detected this post:
And it came up TRUTH. I even double checked with Dubz because I didn't believe it.I am village.
Yeet Cubs
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I don't know whether to love react this because I'm so happy that I didn't get pocketed or to wow react it because I'm shocked.@supershorty It's time for me to eat my words
The lie detector was RNGed back to me but I didn't want to post that on the thread in case it gave the last wolf a hint that I had a potentially game-solving item. I lie detected this post:
And it came up TRUTH. I even double checked with Dubz because I didn't believe it.
Yeet Cubs
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Yeet cubs
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I was wondering if that's what was happening when you asked that question the way you did, and then I got distracted by this meeting I'm supposedly paying attention to.@supershorty It's time for me to eat my words
The lie detector was RNGed back to me but I didn't want to post that on the thread in case it gave the last wolf a hint that I had a potentially game-solving item. I lie detected this post:
And it came up TRUTH. I even double checked with Dubz because I didn't believe it.
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I wonder if Dubz got echoes of RvB when people kept asking for the REAL write up after AM flipped.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I developed a headache, couldn't figure out why, and then realized I hadn't finished my coffee. Anyway, N4 is done.
Night 4
View attachment 344361
Sun-King Avad paced his throne room. Helis was dead, HADES purged - as dead as an AI could be. The Eclipse and their Shadow Carja minions had gone into hiding with no one to worship, no one to follow. But news of something odd had reached him. A small group of Carja had been poking through the destroyed Eclipse encampment, hoping to find scrap metal and other loot. They reported witnessing a ball of red light and smoke leaving the destroyed computer core that had been housing HADES, and streaking off into the sky. Avad didn't know what to make of it.
A loud screech echoed around the canyon surrounding Meridian and the sky was suddenly bright with unnatural lightning. Avad closed his eyes, hoping for the night to pass quickly. He always felt better in the warmth of the sun.
~~~
View attachment 344360
It was built for stealth. As long as it was stalking its target, it could not be heard, could not be seen. By most people anyway, and certainly not by other machines. That was its target tonight. The Stalker scanned the area. Bingo. The Watcher it was tracking was just ahead, hiding somewhere in the trees. Odd though, that it couldn't see the glowing Watcher eye. It should have been visible from this distance.
Unfortunately for the Stalker, it wasn't the most stealthy thing in the forest that night. It, too, was being stalked, and it was unaware until the moment a sharp object penetrated its chassis. It would have survived the stabbing alone, but the electric shock that followed was enough to take it down.
Dead is @TelemarketingEnigma, who was a Stalker, a village machine who could track a player each night and was invincible to most night actions.
~~~
He had been waiting for this. A red light hurtled towards him out of the sky. He opened the lantern-shaped device in his hands, capturing what remained of the doomed AI.
Hello old friend. Remember me?
6 players remain
1. @Animal Midwife
2. @Crayola227
7. @Ms Procrastinator
11. @Aprilthearab
15. @cubsrule4e
17. @supershorty
Dead
4. @alleycat03 - Erend - Village PMer
5. @BobLoblaw78 - Nil - Village Ability Thief
12. @vetschoolsletmeinplease - Rost - Village Bodyguard
6. @genny - Helis - Wolf Seer
14. @SportPonies - Varl - Village Ranger
18. @Dinashadow - Aloy - Village mason JOAT
B. @Melchizedek - HADES - Wolf redirector
3. @TelemarketingEnigma - Stalker - Village Tracker
Tots:
1. @samac
2. @Lawpy
3. @holdthemayo
4. @SARdoghandler
5. @kaydubs
6. @WonderingStudent
7. @Barkley13
8. @Viscernable
9. @FrostySparrow
It is now Day 5. Please indicate in your role PM whether you would like to accelerate to 12/12 cycles.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Oh shoot, we never did post the actual writeup, did we...I wonder if Dubz got echoes of RvB when people kept asking for the REAL write up after AM flipped.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
TOC is updated, working on night 5Table of Contents
Day 1: Final Tally - Writeup [alley was village PMer]
Night 1: Writeup [No one died]
Day 2: Final Tally - Writeup [Bob was village ability thief]
Night 2: Writeup [Pleasy was village bodyguard mason, genny was wolf seer]
Day 3: Final Tally - Writeup [Sporty was village ranger]
Night 3: Writeup [Dina was village mason JOAT]
Day 4: Final Tally - Writeup [Mel was hard to kill wolf redirector]
Night 4: Writeup [TME was village tracker]
Day 5: Final Tally - Writeup [Lawpy was village watcher]
Night 5: Writeup [Cray was village blocker]
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Well, cubs isn't village.
The point is though, if I am a wolf, I'll still lose anyway because there would be one villager alive with all wolves dead.
This is insanity. Everything about my play has been village. People are just afraid of me because of prior history.
So what are you going to do when I flip village? You know midwife will just turn it on April next.Yeet cubs
There is no next. I have instructed shorty to shoot me if you are to flip village. That's the end.So what are you going to do when I flip village? You know midwife will just turn it on April next.
If you’re village why the hell would you instruct her to shoot you? Why are you still in charge?There is no next. I have instructed shorty to shoot me if you are to flip village. That's the end.
If anyone learns anything from this game, I hope people will realize they can’t just follow AM around like lost little sheep and expect to win. Bless your hearts. Village chokes again.
April is the one who wanted to do all this for “funsies” cause it’s “just a game” and winning doesn’t matter to her. Sounds pretty wolfy. So Shorty, maybe just for fun you can shoot April after I flip and see what happens.
Just checked my role PM again and it definitely says village, just in case I missed something and could unknowingly be a wolf. So I guess in this case can we just do the lock in vote thing so as to not drag this out forever?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 160
- Views
- 30K
- Replies
- 139
- Views
- 6K
- Replies
- 2K
- Views
- 67K
- Replies
- 4K
- Views
- 171K