-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
House M.D. WW
Started by DVMDream
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Patients, grand rounds, topic rounds... it is going to be a while before I can even look at anything. Dyachei might get to it sooner but I am sure she has things going on too. Be patient, or suffer mod wrath.
Be patient,
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hey guys. Night closed. Results pending. I had pt, return client calls, and patients to discuss with the other doctor. All of those things are more important than WW
hey guys. Night closed. Results pending. I had pt, return client calls, and patients to discuss with the other doctor. All of those things are more important than WW
(I kid, I kid)
I've written like 6 prescriptions this morning already. Almost like a real doctor.
Some doctors are compassionate and emotional. Others are hardened by their time in the trenches. One such doctor went about her day very professionally. She went to check on her patients and was even not flustered by House's cutting comments. After work she stopped by a bar and drank heavily before leaving with another woman.
Hopefully you all know who I'm talking about:
But even those with convictions and recklessness are reined in by death. A gunshot wound to her head.
Dead is Mad Jack, #13.
Lynch deadline is 8 pm eastern
Roster....
Radiology
1. WildZoo
2. Mad Jack - #13
3. kcoughli
4. Flim Flam Man
5. SummerTheLynx
Patient's House
6. Trilt
7. orca2011
8. Kam325
9. Cephal0pod
10. allieh8607
Maternity Ward
11. LetItSnow
12. Lupin21
13. finnickthedog
14. thedrjojo
15. StartingoverVet
Psychiatric Ward
16. Gwenevre- Rowan Chase
17. pinkpuppy9 - Stupid Asthma Girl
18. Zensing
19. Stb1473 - Mother who was Anti vaccinations
20. heyyimhayley- Dr. Kutner
Surgery Suite
21. hazelmoo
22. katashark - Dr. James Wilson
23. Devastating - Guy who took too many megavitamins
24. rockatiel
25. Caiter92 - Dr. Cuddy
Outpatient Clinic
26. LadyOtheFarm
27. DocEspana
28. PrincessButterCup
29. Jilary - Sam Carr
Hopefully you all know who I'm talking about:
But even those with convictions and recklessness are reined in by death. A gunshot wound to her head.
Dead is Mad Jack, #13.
Lynch deadline is 8 pm eastern
Roster....
Radiology
1. WildZoo
3. kcoughli
4. Flim Flam Man
5. SummerTheLynx
Patient's House
6. Trilt
7. orca2011
8. Kam325
9. Cephal0pod
10. allieh8607
Maternity Ward
11. LetItSnow
12. Lupin21
13. finnickthedog
14. thedrjojo
15. StartingoverVet
Psychiatric Ward
17. pinkpuppy9 - Stupid Asthma Girl
18. Zensing
20. heyyimhayley- Dr. Kutner
Surgery Suite
21. hazelmoo
23. Devastating - Guy who took too many megavitamins
24. rockatiel
Outpatient Clinic
26. LadyOtheFarm
27. DocEspana
28. PrincessButterCup
Unless anyone has anything to go on (LIS, feel free to like this if you strongly feel Dubz should be lynched), I am going to start things rolling with *********************lynch Allieh****************
No reason other then the fact that she is quiet, and tends to get fairly far in games as a wolf for being quiet.
No reason other then the fact that she is quiet, and tends to get fairly far in games as a wolf for being quiet.
##Lynch kcoughli ##
Yes, I think Kam mentioned the other day kc was sketch. I happen to agree with that.
lynch kcough
lynch kcough
Official Tally:
Allieh 1 (stl)
Kcough 2 (Lupes, rojo)
Allieh 1 (stl)
Kcough 2 (Lupes, rojo)
lynch kcough
Although now I look like I'm just jumping on.
She was on my short list of currently suspicious people though. I don't really trust my own hunches after the first one was so badly off base but if multiple people are finding her a little sketch at this point maybe we're onto something?
Although now I look like I'm just jumping on.
She was on my short list of currently suspicious people though. I don't really trust my own hunches after the first one was so badly off base but if multiple people are finding her a little sketch at this point maybe we're onto something?
Official Tally:
Allieh 1 (stl)
Kcough 3 (Lupes, rojo, finn)
4/20
Allieh 1 (stl)
Kcough 3 (Lupes, rojo, finn)
4/20
While I approve of the "KC" nickname over the coughing references (it's my name guys, I'm not a creative username-maker), it's really hard to defend myself when all I've got against me is that I'm "sketch." Is it because I called you out and voted to lynch you when you came up with the Doc/Caiter intel? I'd be happy to address it if that's the case. Otherwise,Yes, I think Kam mentioned the other day kc was sketch. I happen to agree with that.
lynch kcough
Lynch WZ
I've had enough people tell me she's playing strangely for her to ignore it. Plus, you know, I'm not going to vote for myself.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
She is Lucas, which I am not convinced is a wolf, but people may feel otherwiselynch kcough
Although now I look like I'm just jumping on.
She was on my short list of currently suspicious people though. I don't really trust my own hunches after the first one was so badly off base but if multiple people are finding her a little sketch at this point maybe we're onto something?
Do you have a hat? You might want to pick a small one. Or something edible. *Shrug*If Kcough isn't a wolf I will flat out eat my hat.
Lynch Kcough.
I hate bandwagons. They get rolling so fast and what is the evidence against me? That I'm sketch? I will address any concerns you guys have, but give me one! I've even been role-outed.
I was also thinking about Kcough, but I also have feels about Trilt (or just my group in general). Absolutely nothing specific, just that I feel like she's been a bit quiet. She's posted, but I don't think it's been anything substantial if I recall. so lynch trilt for now.
Do you have a hat? You might want to pick a small one. Or something edible. *Shrug*
Looks tasty, alas it's not gonna matter
While I approve of the "KC" nickname over the coughing references (it's my name guys, I'm not a creative username-maker), it's really hard to defend myself when all I've got against me is that I'm "sketch." Is it because I called you out and voted to lynch you when you came up with the Doc/Caiter intel? I'd be happy to address it if that's the case. Otherwise,
Lynch WZ
I've had enough people tell me she's playing strangely for her to ignore it. Plus, you know, I'm not going to vote for myself.
Yes, your entire play through that was eye raising. When info like that is put out there, it is done with a purpose. Lynching the person with solid piece of info is absurd.
The evidence is that you are a wolf.I hate bandwagons. They get rolling so fast and what is the evidence against me? That I'm sketch? I will address any concerns you guys have, but give me one! I've even been role-outed.
Yes, volgerI hate bandwagons. They get rolling so fast and what is the evidence against me? That I'm sketch? I will address any concerns you guys have, but give me one! I've even been role-outed.
Official Tally:
Allieh 1 (stl)
Kcough 5 (Lupes, rojo, finn, kam, rocky)
WZ 1 (kcough)
Trilt 1 (orca)
8/20
Allieh 1 (stl)
Kcough 5 (Lupes, rojo, finn, kam, rocky)
WZ 1 (kcough)
Trilt 1 (orca)
8/20
**********
If I could just come back to life, that'd be great. Being dead sucks and I have today off.
**********
If I could just come back to life, that'd be great. Being dead sucks and I have today off.
**********
Hear me out. Last game, I was a wolf (not counting the mini game). I info dropped something "anonymous" right as a bandwagon was forming against my partner wolf aloha. I was trying to get people off of her and onto SOV (alas it did not work). When there were bandwagons forming against Gwen and kata, and then out of nowhere Lupin drops that DocE and Caiter are who we should focus on cuz "suspicious", a HUGE red flag went off in my head. It looked exactly like what I'd done in the previous game, so I called her out on it. No one apparently agreed with me though so I let it slide, but I was not convinced that either DocE or Caiter would be actually suspicious and was fairly convinced it was just a wolf ploy to take our attention off of either Gwen or kata and put it on two innocent parties. When they were both role outed as Cuddy and Chase, I figured I was right and since Gwen was dead and a villager it must have been kata they were protecting. THEN when kata outed herself as Wilson I had no idea what to think and was on my phone so I just picked a random person to vote for before going to join the people we had over for game night.Yes, your entire play through that was eye raising. When info like that is put out there, it is done with a purpose. Lynching the person with solid piece of info is absurd.
*********************
If I could just come back to life, that'd be great. Being dead sucks and I have today off.
**********
Same except I don't have the day off but I need a better way to procrastinate than watching Netflix.
***********
Wait, Kcough is Vogler and not Lucas?Yes, volger
*******unlynch allieh, lynch Kcough**********
Also, someone has the ability to silence people via pms as a fyi....
What??? I'm Lucas Douglas, a private investigator initially hired by Dr. House to keep track of his best friend Wilson. Eventually you manage to befriend House... etc.!Yes, volger
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Lynch kcoughli. Agree with Kam yesterday that she acted extremely similarly to last game (as a wolf) when Caiter was up for lynch.
What??? I'm Lucas Douglas, a private investigator initially hired by Dr. House to keep track of his best friend Wilson. Eventually you manage to befriend House... etc.!
Including you, Zombie House???
Official Tally:
Kcough 8 (Lupes, rojo, finn, kam, rocky, stl, trilt, hmoo)
WZ 1 (kcough)
Trilt 1 (orca)
10/20
Kcough 8 (Lupes, rojo, finn, kam, rocky, stl, trilt, hmoo)
WZ 1 (kcough)
Trilt 1 (orca)
10/20
Would be an utterly stupid move for a revived house, who in your scenario was somehow converted to a wolf by a villager resurrection, to out you incorrectly as the wrong role and the wrong affiliation.Including you, Zombie House???
If he was converted last night I wouldn't be surprised. I really can't do much else here to support myself, people will just blindly believe him because of his role and he has the perfect excuse for when it turns out he was wrong. House isn't infallible, he makes plenty of mistakes in the show.Would be an utterly stupid move for a revived house, who in your scenario was somehow converted to a wolf by a villager resurrection, to out you incorrectly as the wrong role and the wrong affiliation.
I will ***lynch kcough*** per rojo's info.
Also, someone decided to "steal my ability" for the following night, so we have a (likely wolf) role stealer. I'm not sure what they were hoping to steal off of me, honestly.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
Also, someone decided to "steal my ability" for the following night, so we have a (likely wolf) role stealer. I'm not sure what they were hoping to steal off of me, honestly.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
Official Tally:
Kcough 9 (Lupes, rojo, finn, kam, rocky, stl, trilt, hmoo, zen)
WZ 1 (kcough)
Trilt 1 (orca)
11/20
Kcough 9 (Lupes, rojo, finn, kam, rocky, stl, trilt, hmoo, zen)
WZ 1 (kcough)
Trilt 1 (orca)
11/20
lynch kcough
I take offense you think I'm that much of an idiot of a player.If he was converted last night I wouldn't be surprised. I really can't do much else here to support myself, people will just blindly believe him because of his role and he has the perfect excuse for when it turns out he was wrong. House isn't infallible, he makes plenty of mistakes in the show.
I wouldn't be "surprised" if wolves did it, but it's too obvious a move. Veterans know that an outed seer that doesn't provide anything for awhile ends up eventually getting lynched. It's a poor choice in converts, as its the converts that tend to make it to end game, not the originals.If he was converted last night I wouldn't be surprised. I really can't do much else here to support myself, people will just blindly believe him because of his role and he has the perfect excuse for when it turns out he was wrong. House isn't infallible, he makes plenty of mistakes in the show.
With regards to your logic through this, it's plausible, but won't know without breaking eggs. I can see Dyachei giving a cover role to the biggest baddie in the game, so they have a somewhat okay role to claim.
lynch coughyThe evidence is that you are a wolf.
That's plurality.
Alright Princeton Plainsboro, here's the deal. I donated $100 million to your teaching hospital, and this is the thanks I get? You think you'd have all those fancy diagnostics without my financial assistance? No. I managed to convince some of you, to realize where your loyalties should lie, and hopefully you'll remember that and keep working to do what is best for this hospital: to get rid of one annoying condescending lawsuit-inspiring a-hole. I managed to do it once with your help but one of you *****s brought him back. Well good for you, now you can suffer his ridiculousness without me, and without my money.
Props to Kam for being paranoid of me, even though I literally would have done the same as a villager (Cuddy, a wolf? Hell she stood up to me when I needed a unanimous vote to fire House).
Lupin and WZ you guys are awesome mentors, even if I do make noobly wolf mistakes 😉
SOV, I wanted you to be my friend IRL after the last game. It hurts that yours is the nail in my coffin.
Adios kiddos, good luck getting any funding now without my assistance. And good luck to my little spies, may you continue your work in cleansing this hospital.
(Sorry STL, that's my bad)
KC OUT!
Alright Princeton Plainsboro, here's the deal. I donated $100 million to your teaching hospital, and this is the thanks I get? You think you'd have all those fancy diagnostics without my financial assistance? No. I managed to convince some of you, to realize where your loyalties should lie, and hopefully you'll remember that and keep working to do what is best for this hospital: to get rid of one annoying condescending lawsuit-inspiring a-hole. I managed to do it once with your help but one of you *****s brought him back. Well good for you, now you can suffer his ridiculousness without me, and without my money.
Props to Kam for being paranoid of me, even though I literally would have done the same as a villager (Cuddy, a wolf? Hell she stood up to me when I needed a unanimous vote to fire House).
Lupin and WZ you guys are awesome mentors, even if I do make noobly wolf mistakes 😉
SOV, I wanted you to be my friend IRL after the last game. It hurts that yours is the nail in my coffin.
Adios kiddos, good luck getting any funding now without my assistance. And good luck to my little spies, may you continue your work in cleansing this hospital.
(Sorry STL, that's my bad)
KC OUT!
Tl;dr, make video next timeThat's plurality.
Alright Princeton Plainsboro, here's the deal. I donated $100 million to your teaching hospital, and this is the thanks I get? You think you'd have all those fancy diagnostics without my financial assistance? No. I managed to convince some of you, to realize where your loyalties should lie, and hopefully you'll remember that and keep working to do what is best for this hospital: to get rid of one annoying condescending lawsuit-inspiring a-hole. I managed to do it once with your help but one of you *****s brought him back. Well good for you, now you can suffer his ridiculousness without me, and without my money.
Props to Kam for being paranoid of me, even though I literally would have done the same as a villager (Cuddy, a wolf? Hell she stood up to me when I needed a unanimous vote to fire House).
Lupin and WZ you guys are awesome mentors, even if I do make noobly wolf mistakes 😉
SOV, I wanted you to be my friend IRL after the last game. It hurts that yours is the nail in my coffin.
Adios kiddos, good luck getting any funding now without my assistance. And good luck to my little spies, may you continue your work in cleansing this hospital.
(Sorry STL, that's my bad)
KC OUT!
3/10
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Also, Kcoughli kept trying to push me in pms to go after Dubz, FWIW
Sure. Or you pushed me. 🙄Also, Kcoughli kept trying to push me in pms to go after Dubz, FWIW
I am in class right now (paying a lot of attention clearly) or I would have considered it. I suck at being "out". I LIKE TO TALK!Tl;dr, make video next time
3/10
We haven't had a good wolf brag video in a while. I might have the record for the most in 1 game though...I am in class right now (paying a lot of attention clearly) or I would have considered it. I suck at being "out". I LIKE TO TALK!
It goes without saying, but you idiots need to protect me again
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 32K
- Replies
- 7K
- Views
- 125K