House M.D. WW

Started by DVMDream
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It turns out money can buy you a lot of things. As usual, there are some things that money can't buy. But money can buy:
  • fancy diagnostics
  • biggest names in medicine
  • cutting edge research
Being a self made man, Vogler was used to using his money to get his way. But when your adversary doesn't care about money, that becomes less likely to matter. So it was with House. He didn't need Vogler's money (I mean, he just asked his buddy to loan him money when he needed some) and was willing to let him know. So how do you get a wealthy sponsor to leave?

latest


You embarrass him.

Dead is Kcough, Vogler and a WOLF

Night deadline is 8 pm eastern
Roster....
Radiology

1. WildZoo
2. Mad Jack - #13
3. kcoughli - Vogler
4. Flim Flam Man
5. SummerTheLynx

Patient's House
6. Trilt
7. orca2011
8. Kam325
9. Cephal0pod
10. allieh8607

Maternity Ward
11. LetItSnow
12. Lupin21
13. finnickthedog
14. thedrjojo
15. StartingoverVet

Psychiatric Ward
16. Gwenevre- Rowan Chase
17. pinkpuppy9 - Stupid Asthma Girl

18. Zensing
19. Stb1473 - Mother who was Anti vaccinations
20. heyyimhayley- Dr. Kutner


Surgery Suite
21. hazelmoo
22. katashark - Dr. James Wilson
23. Devastating - Guy who took too many megavitamins

24. rockatiel
25. Caiter92 - Dr. Cuddy

Outpatient Clinic
26. LadyOtheFarm
27. DocEspana
28. PrincessButterCup
29. Jilary - Sam Carr
 
What is this. Second time I've come in to give an already closed lynch. I need to get on earlier so I can help out our otherwise try to be useful.
 
It's called plurality. And we hit it pretty early.

I play w/ plurality because it adds an extra layer of strategy.

Now, everyone needs to get their night actions in. Because I'd love to close that early, too
 
Damn work getting in the way of WW. Late again. Well, get your night actions in people so we can do stuff today. Lunch is squeaking boring now!
 
Last night i got this: A little boy patient comes to play with you. You don't feel so good this morning.

Not sure what it means.
I will fess up and admit this was me. Did anything actually happen besides "not feeling well?" I am the boy with leprosy and I can choose to play with someone every other night. My PM said "Hopefully you aren't contagious!" I was hoping I could somehow gain info from playing with people but all I got back was "you play with WZ". If something negative happens though I will not use that "ability" anymore. I haven't been successful in using it...the first night I was blocked and the second time I used it, I tried it on heyyimhaley and she was killed that night.


Looks like I missed lynch again, sorry.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
On this night in Princeton Plainsboro Hospital, business is going along as usual, except for Dr. Chase. Perhaps it was just the shocking loss of his father, as this would throw anyone for a loop. Maybe Chase was just so full of sadness and depression and that is why he didn't notice that someone was following him around. First, to the lab. Then to radiology. Then over to a patient's room. Dr. Chase was found the next morning, dead in the hospital chapel. At first it was thought that he overdosed, but on closer inspection, a small penetrating wound was found to his chest...

Dead is, @DocEspana Dr. Chase

latest


Lynch Deadline will be 2PM Eastern...


Roster....
Radiology

1. WildZoo
2. Mad Jack - #13
3. kcoughli - Vogler
4. Flim Flam Man
5. SummerTheLynx

Patient's House
6. Trilt
7. orca2011
8. Kam325
9. Cephal0pod
10. allieh8607

Maternity Ward
11. LetItSnow
12. Lupin21
13. finnickthedog
14. thedrjojo
15. StartingoverVet

Psychiatric Ward
16. Gwenevre- Rowan Chase
17. pinkpuppy9 - Stupid Asthma Girl

18. Zensing
19. Stb1473 - Mother who was Anti vaccinations
20. heyyimhayley- Dr. Kutner


Surgery Suite
21. hazelmoo
22. katashark - Dr. James Wilson
23. Devastating - Guy who took too many megavitamins

24. rockatiel
25. Caiter92 - Dr. Cuddy

Outpatient Clinic
26. LadyOtheFarm
27. DocEspana- Dr. Robert Chase
28. PrincessButterCup
29. Jilary - Sam Carr
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Little bit drunk post-Deadpool, but I'm going to:

Lynch Hmoo
for now

Just feel like she's playing differently than last game, and the last minute Caiter switch is still ringing tiny alarm bells. Busy in the morning but should be able to check in a bit before deadline.
 
I will fess up and admit this was me. Did anything actually happen besides "not feeling well?" I am the boy with leprosy and I can choose to play with someone every other night. My PM said "Hopefully you aren't contagious!" I was hoping I could somehow gain info from playing with people but all I got back was "you play with WZ". If something negative happens though I will not use that "ability" anymore. I haven't been successful in using it...the first night I was blocked and the second time I used it, I tried it on heyyimhaley and she was killed that night.


Looks like I missed lynch again, sorry.
As far as I know nothing bad actually happened. I thought maybe today I would be more sick or something but mods made no mention of it.