You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
House M.D. WW
Started by DVMDream
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
As of March 1st I can run mine. There is about a 0% chance I run mine before then as I have 7 tests in 5 days next week, followed by most of my family coming to see me (BI, mom, sister) that weekend. But that Monday I can definitely start one. So 11 day wait at worst if no one else can.So, anyone thinking about running another game anytime soon?
Gahh when @Lupin21 and @StartingoverVet were thick as thieves in the end, I had no doubts. You don't get that comfortable with either at the very end.
Good game guys, I enjoyed reading.
Good game guys, I enjoyed reading.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I KNEW IT.
I also felt like they were being super duper sketchy... hence, while trying to seem villager-y, I went for the SOV lynch. I had to be talked down from lynching Lupin, actually, but I'm apparently just always willing to lynch her, haha.
I'm honestly mildly disappointed that you guys didn't bite at that lure, because it would have been a really fun adventure to go another round or two. 🙂
I'm honestly mildly disappointed that you guys didn't bite at that lure, because it would have been a really fun adventure to go another round or two. 🙂
My trouble is that I knew Zen was a villager. I had to vote with Zen for the game to continue. If I voted against Zen and the game continued, then the wolves are just toying with us. At that point, I would just rather it be over.I also felt like they were being super duper sketchy... hence, while trying to seem villager-y, I went for the SOV lynch. I had to be talked down from lynching Lupin, actually, but I'm apparently just always willing to lynch her, haha.
I'm honestly mildly disappointed that you guys didn't bite at that lure, because it would have been a really fun adventure to go another round or two. 🙂
My trouble is that I knew Zen was a villager. I had to vote with Zen for the game to continue. If I voted against Zen and the game continued, then the wolves are just toying with us. At that point, I would just rather it be over.
I mean I'm not saying there wasn't an "unlynch SOV, lynch orca" well prepped and ready to go at any second during the last couple minutes of the lynch. You're right - with the amount of time you guys gave yourself, the only real choice you had was to go with Zen and hope she was right. We only needed one villager. And I'll even admit I stalled at posting today in hopes that something similar would happen.
But you guys could have said anything in the last, like, two hours and formed some sort of coherent plan. Instead it was down to the last couple minutes with crazy pressure and split decisions, which I think is generally the friend of wolves vs. villagers.
And with that said, I know I was playing from the informed minority side and it's really easy to say **** like that from my viewpoint, waaaay more hectic and crazy from the other side. And Lupin's an absolute force to be reckoned with - she's the one who thought up my role and was absolutely great to work with. 🙂 Thanks to all the wolves for working with me, and definitely the mods for putting up with my bitching.
Wasn't the day for this to be the do or die lynch for me. Too crazy a day tbh, didn't have time to formulate thoughts. By the time that I got a chance to think it out, I realized that it was also naught, as I just had to go with whatever Zen did. Which sucks, but I was already starting to doubt myself to begin with, so I justified it and went with it.I mean I'm not saying there wasn't an "unlynch SOV, lynch orca" well prepped and ready to go at any second during the last couple minutes of the lynch. You're right - with the amount of time you guys gave yourself, the only real choice you had was to go with Zen and hope she was right. We only needed one villager. And I'll even admit I stalled at posting today in hopes that something similar would happen.
But you guys could have said anything in the last, like, two hours and formed some sort of coherent plan. Instead it was down to the last couple minutes with crazy pressure and split decisions, which I think is generally the friend of wolves vs. villagers.
You guys really didn't stand a chance with three of us left. I had been playing the long game the last few days for that last minute "NOoooo!! SOV is the hard to kill villager!" to ensure an orca lynch. I had who everyone was. That is nearly impossible to beat. You guys did awesome and made us work for it. 🙂Wasn't the day for this to be the do or die lynch for me. Too crazy a day tbh, didn't have time to formulate thoughts. By the time that I got a chance to think it out, I realized that it was also naught, as I just had to go with whatever Zen did. Which sucks, but I was already starting to doubt myself to begin with, so I justified it and went with it.
Also, Happy b-day @WildZoo !!!
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Thanks! 😀Also, Happy b-day @WildZoo !!!
Just wondering , what was the function of my megavitamins? 😛
Didn't get a chance to use any other than the first night on DocE (who said they didn't do anything)
Didn't get a chance to use any other than the first night on DocE (who said they didn't do anything)
That is what swayed me. That and the passing the buck comment. I mean, I had the thought of "that comment means she's screwing with you" and the whole Rojo cleared us thing... that's why I kept lynching SOV, but I didn't really have a choice at the end and just hoped we had only 2 wolves left or fewer, or that Rojo had been wrong or had a fail rate.You guys really didn't stand a chance with three of us left. I had been playing the long game the last few days for that last minute "NOoooo!! SOV is the hard to kill villager!" to ensure an orca lynch. I had who everyone was. That is nearly impossible to beat. You guys did awesome and made us work for it. 🙂
Yuck.
Well played.
What could doc do? His was the only power I had zero insight in to.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Who the **** was the protector who let me die? Lupin was going to be my next check in again
😛 I could protect you, but I was only able to do so every 3rd night. I did manage to save you once, right before you died the second time.
What could doc do? His was the only power I had zero insight in to.
Tracking.
I stole his ability on the 3rd night.
Tracking.
I stole his ability on the 3rd night.
Oh ho ho Foreman could steal abilities? That's a hilarious ability for that role, I love it. Really loved Cuddy as a wolf, too.
There were 3 things. You could cure leprosy, do nothing, and something else I can't recall without my spreadsheetJust wondering , what was the function of my megavitamins? 😛
Didn't get a chance to use any other than the first night on DocE (who said they didn't do anything)
new ww posted.
Ah, so there was a way to cure it. I was wondering.There were 3 things. You could cure leprosy, do nothing, and something else I can't recall without my spreadsheet
Sorry for speeding things up for the wolves, guys. Not my best game.
@thedrjojo sorry for failing you as protector.
Holy hell were the wolves whiners. Thanks for playing everyone. Thanks @dyachei for modding with me. Sorry I was a crappy and often absent mod.
Thanks for the great game, @dyachei and @DVMDream
Wish I could have lived longer! Speaking of, what the heck, @rockatiel!! (and everyone else for trusting the crazy person over me)
Wish I could have lived longer! Speaking of, what the heck, @rockatiel!! (and everyone else for trusting the crazy person over me)
I made it to end game though! It'S very exciting! (Sorry, new day, no crying kids yet ==> The happy kicks in)
Anyway, thanks for a great game mods and players! Thanks even to those who tweaked my brain

Anyway, thanks for a great game mods and players! Thanks even to those who tweaked my brain

😡Holy hell were the wolves whiners.
At least we got our actions in quickly though😛.
Oh yeah, wolves were never the ones delaying night cycles. I was impressed at how quickly you guys all made decisions after I died.
Thank you for the game, @dyachei and @DVMDream!
Thanks for the great game, @dyachei and @DVMDream
Wish I could have lived longer! Speaking of, what the heck, @rockatiel!! (and everyone else for trusting the crazy person over me)
Okay so I could check into one person each night and see if they were "out to get me" and I should have known better but I was thinking "I'm an alignment seer aw yisssss" anyways apparently you were out to get me. My apologies to you and also your daughter with whooping cough. 🤣
Also, thanks Dyachei and DVMD for modding. It was a great game!!
Btw, because of my inflamed throat/glottis/whatever, my voice sounds very "squeaky" right now.
Kind of hilarious.
And of course, every time I speak, I think of Steve McQueen the mouse and this WW game! 🙂
Kind of hilarious.
And of course, every time I speak, I think of Steve McQueen the mouse and this WW game! 🙂
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 31K
- Replies
- 7K
- Views
- 124K