You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
House M.D. WW
Started by DVMDream
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I was kidding about Derm. Not a ww defense attack, just never saw derm busy.
Surprise appointment that was supposed to come next week. And then rounds at Copa.
What do a handyman, a cop, and a new boyfriend have in common? They all wanted to be done with House for various reasons. And that meant House's team. First, they went to Amber, AKA Cutthroat bitch. It was pretty easy to remove her from the hospital. One too many complaints and she was gone.
Dead is Orca, Amber.
Then they worked on Rachel. She was such a cute little bugger. But with her mom gone, they sent her out to a foster home.
Gone is STL, Rachel Cuddy.
Then, they took House's rat and fed her poison.
Dead is LotF, Steve McQueen.
Finally, they failed to treat the recently revived girl and she passed in her sleep.
Dead is Zen, Autopsy girl.
They meet each other in a bar after their work is done. SOV, Dr. Park turned Lucas, Lupin, Mark Warner, and Trilt, Michael Tritter toast to their continued health, feeling that they have saved future patients from mistreatment.
WOLVES WIN
Dead is Orca, Amber.
Then they worked on Rachel. She was such a cute little bugger. But with her mom gone, they sent her out to a foster home.
Gone is STL, Rachel Cuddy.
Then, they took House's rat and fed her poison.
Dead is LotF, Steve McQueen.
Finally, they failed to treat the recently revived girl and she passed in her sleep.
Dead is Zen, Autopsy girl.
They meet each other in a bar after their work is done. SOV, Dr. Park turned Lucas, Lupin, Mark Warner, and Trilt, Michael Tritter toast to their continued health, feeling that they have saved future patients from mistreatment.
WOLVES WIN
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
oh my god Kam I'm so so sorry.

Sorry to my boys and Findog. Don't know why I keep getting this role. RNG must be telling me something about myself...
I hate you. 


Yup. lupin is my first lynch from now on.
oh my god Kam I'm so so sorry.
I knew it.
He he he, I pretty much knew it... Ugh, inconclusive.
Wait... According to write-up, there were two original wolves? Total of five?
Although it is good to know that Lupin isn't an idiot, she was just a wolf instead lol
BTW, lis, did you see me getting killed twice, since I was investigating wolves each time I died 😛
I'd just like to say it's lame to look at status when looking for wolves and it was Lupin who told me to switch it without trilt even knowing she had[emoji14]
Good job wolfies!
Thanks mods for bringing me in to a very entertaining game!
Sent from my VS876 using SDN mobile app
Good job wolfies!
Thanks mods for bringing me in to a very entertaining game!
Sent from my VS876 using SDN mobile app
Yeah, I am very confused by the write up....Wait... According to write-up, there were two original wolves? Total of five?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
5 original wolves, 1 converted this game (out of a possible 2)
Five original wolves, one convert. You guys offed Caiter before we could get our second.
Edit mod ninja'd
Sent from my VS876 using SDN mobile app
Edit mod ninja'd
Sent from my VS876 using SDN mobile app
So why was Hmoo's answer wrong then?5 original wolves, 1 converted this game (out of a possible 2)
What happened to @hazelmoo 's question?5 original wolves, 1 converted this game (out of a possible 2)
Nah. I made that up that he looked into SOV.BTW, lis, did you see me getting killed twice, since I was investigating wolves each time I died 😛
Holy crap girl, you were driving me insane. If I were actually a villager and not trying to stay quiet because of my wolf status, I would have flipped at you. Really!? You're going to lynch me because I'm being quiet when I'm the ONLY PERSON who has talked to ANYONE in our group?! ahhhhhh.I knew it.
A milder form of my frustration was demonstrated via emoticons...

with Kam.
I know. Lis didn't have a choice in who he searched for, he just saw thingsNah. I made that up that he looked into SOV.
for 2 reasons. One her answers had a fail chance (a fairly high one). 2. she asked how many could be converted. Not how many wereSo why was Hmoo's answer wrong then?
Ah. Well, he saw Fin that night, so didn't see your death.I know. Lis didn't have a choice in who he searched for, he just saw things
Who the **** was the protector who let me die? Lupin was going to be my next check in again
Wilson was the main protector. And didn't think to protect themselves the day they were outed.
Pretty sure kata was protector, followed by something from Cpod.Who the **** was the protector who let me die? Lupin was going to be my next check in again
Holy crap girl, you were driving me insane. If I were actually a villager and not trying to stay quiet because of my wolf status, I would have flipped at you. Really!? You're going to lynch me because I'm being quiet when I'm the ONLY PERSON who has talked to ANYONE in our group?! ahhhhhh.
A milder form of my frustration was demonstrated via emoticons...
with Kam.
Hahaha. I didn't know you had talked to anyone before you messaged me. But I still had a gut feeling.
Yup. lupin is my first lynch from now on.

Fun game, great job, wolves! Trilt, you really had me on the edge of my seat waiting for this write-up....
To clarify, I didn't look at your status to look for wolves...I'd pegged you as a wolf for a few rounds (Trilt should be able to confirm 😛), and was looking through your post history (as I do with many players) to try to better figure out the moves you'd made and who they implicated/cleared. You'd left it there, I saw it, and I couldn't exactly unsee it. The only person I told about it was Trilt.
I'd just like to say it's lame to look at status when looking for wolves and it was Lupin who told me to switch it without trilt even knowing she had[emoji14]
To clarify, I didn't look at your status to look for wolves...I'd pegged you as a wolf for a few rounds (Trilt should be able to confirm 😛), and was looking through your post history (as I do with many players) to try to better figure out the moves you'd made and who they implicated/cleared. You'd left it there, I saw it, and I couldn't exactly unsee it. The only person I told about it was Trilt.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
By the way, we pulled this off while I am in stats class still participating in my front row seat. 
for 2 reasons. One her answers had a fail chance (a fairly high one). 2. she asked how many could be converted. Not how many were
The first night, I asked how many wolves were there.
I'm sorry guys, I wasn't aware of any fail rate!
And now I can finally go back and like the LIS death since it brought me the warm a fuzzies from memories past. Although I was sad to kill my boss.
yeah, the first night didn't include any converts...The first night, I asked how many wolves were there.
I'm sorry guys, I wasn't aware of any fail rate!
Not on you at all, you couldn't have known. Should have realized that there would have been a fail rate with question being able to be asked every night. I just thought the fail rate was whether your question went through (When you were "too specific"The first night, I asked how many wolves were there.
I'm sorry guys, I wasn't aware of any fail rate!
But I was told there were 4. I thought there were 5 originalsyeah, the first night didn't include any converts...
When you got suspicious of trilt after i changed status based on Lupins suggestion I just wanted to throw my hands in the air. It was like I was hurting the wolves even after deathFun game, great job, wolves! Trilt, you really had me on the edge of my seat waiting for this write-up....
To clarify, I didn't look at your status to look for wolves...I'd pegged you as a wolf for a few rounds (Trilt should be able to confirm 😛), and was looking through your post history (as I do with many players) to try to better figure out the moves you'd made and who they implicated/cleared. You'd left it there, I saw it, and I couldn't exactly unsee it. The only person I told about it was Trilt.
Sent from my VS876 using SDN mobile app
Fun game, great job, wolves! Trilt, you really had me on the edge of my seat waiting for this write-up....
To clarify, I didn't look at your status to look for wolves...I'd pegged you as a wolf for a few rounds (Trilt should be able to confirm 😛), and was looking through your post history (as I do with many players) to try to better figure out the moves you'd made and who they implicated/cleared. You'd left it there, I saw it, and I couldn't exactly unsee it. The only person I told about it was Trilt.
Just wanted to really make sure that if there was some really weird-ass late stage rez thing going on and you had input on the game again, that I was still playing consistently... sorry for the emotional roller coaster. For what it's worth, I was genuinely upset to kill you and flailed around sadly a good bit in the wolf chat...
Also, confirmed, you're crazy sketch as a wolf Kcoughli. 😛
let me repeat myself: you had a fail rateBut I was told there were 4. I thought there were 5 originals
I understand. I was clarifying that I did in fact ask how many wolves the first night and was told a lesser number even without conversions. Thanks 🙂let me repeat myself: you had a fail rate
Ooooh. I love being able to speak again.
No hard feelings. I didn't trust you anyways after Rojo died because I knew you knew who he was.
Thanks for letting me live a while at least 😉
------
By the way, I was the ability stealer in case anyone was curious.
Sorry to my boys and Findog. Don't know why I keep getting this role. RNG must be telling me something about myself...
No hard feelings. I didn't trust you anyways after Rojo died because I knew you knew who he was.
Thanks for letting me live a while at least 😉
------
By the way, I was the ability stealer in case anyone was curious.
And Kcough, it helped tremendously that I had just watched you play through a game as a wolf, knowing all the information you had and what you did with it. I don't think I would have been so immediately suspicious if I hadn't been privy to all the internal machinations last game. Just bad luck, not sketchy play!Just wanted to really make sure that if there was some really weird-ass late stage rez thing going on and you had input on the game again, that I was still playing consistently... sorry for the emotional roller coaster. For what it's worth, I was genuinely upset to kill you and flailed around sadly a good bit in the wolf chat...
Also, confirmed, you're crazy sketch as a wolf Kcoughli. 😛
Was hmoo told that she had a fail rate or was that just something the mods knew?
Only second time I ever made it to end game as a converted wolf. I am actually shocked. (first time was the dream team... that hardly counts it was such a massacre).
@SummerTheLynx , you should really trust your idiot savant-ness. You were right for all the wrong reasons as usual - except the one time I followed you early in the game as a villager and lynched the wrong person.
BTW, I killed heyimhayley as a villager to see if DocE was right that she was a wolf. I didn't want to kill caiter in case cuddy was ok, and didn't want to kill Doc, so I killed hayley. Then I got converted and lost my kill ability. :-<
@SummerTheLynx , you should really trust your idiot savant-ness. You were right for all the wrong reasons as usual - except the one time I followed you early in the game as a villager and lynched the wrong person.
BTW, I killed heyimhayley as a villager to see if DocE was right that she was a wolf. I didn't want to kill caiter in case cuddy was ok, and didn't want to kill Doc, so I killed hayley. Then I got converted and lost my kill ability. :-<
she wasn't told.Was hmoo told that she had a fail rate or was that just something the mods knew?
fwiw, rocky also had a fail rate. she just failed more often.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thanks mods.. I had fun. Good theme and execution. Nice and clean.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Damn @SummerTheLynx, your idiot savant was on fire. Too bad it didn't work out.
Thanks for the game, mods!! lots of fun, really enjoyed following the endgame.
Thanks for the game, mods!! lots of fun, really enjoyed following the endgame.
Addicts, the lot of usSo, anyone thinking about running another game anytime soon?
Sent from my VS876 using SDN mobile app
So, anyone thinking about running another game anytime soon?
I'm coming together on my magical WW game but I need practice modding and help from someone who knows what they're doing! Lol
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 31K
- Replies
- 7K
- Views
- 124K