House M.D. WW

Started by DVMDream
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Guess I'll just come out and say it. The only reason I've been avoiding it is because my role has already mentioned mentioned on here and most people assumed she'd be a wolf. So, I'm Amber aka cutthroat b*tch.

I role revealed To Kam last night because I trusted she wasn't an original based on her initial voting pattern. I expressed that I never really trusted Trilt and was even a bit more cautious after she messaged me saying she was frustrated by me targeting her. Of the characters we know about, I sort of have a hard time seeing Marcus as a true character in the game. Snice Kam also had some concerns and was just verified as a villager I'm going back to one of my earlier votes.

*****lynch Trilt****
Great. Another "dumb villager vs smart wolf" dilemma.
Really? You wait until end game to reveal your role?
@Flim Flam Man knows that is not the way you play a role like that.

A villager would have/should have confided someone way before it was forced out. A wolf would keep it quiet as long as possible to avoid attention.

What is your ability? No way you are plain vanilla.

This is sketch as all hell. If you are really a villager, then you screwed the pooch.
Unfortunately, Amber sounds like a role that would come back as villager but not be as well.

Grrr.
 
Of the characters we know about, I sort of have a hard time seeing Marcus as a true character in the game.
Agreed. I didn't have Marcus on my list of potential characters.
Don't be daft.
I can't see what you squeaking see and can only go from what's on thread or PM'd to me and using simplest explanation gets me what I posted. I assumed there would be edits to it. That's why I only plucked his own words so you could see the info I was working with. You fill in the blanks.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Great. Another "dumb villager vs smart wolf" dilemma.
Really? You wait until end game to reveal your role?
@Flim Flam Man knows that is not the way you play a role like that.

A villager would have/should have confided someone way before it was forced out. A wolf would keep it quiet as long as possible to avoid attention.

What is your ability? No way you are plain vanilla.

This is sketch as all hell. If you are really a villager, then you screwed the pooch.
Unfortunately, Amber sounds like a role that would come back as villager but not be as well.

Grrr.

Interesting coming from you since several pages back you said I wasn't an original and was trustworthy. I'm on my phone otherwise Id find it for you.

Go ahead and lynch me if you want. It's just going to help the wolves.
 
Agreed. I didn't have Marcus on my list of potential characters.

I can't see what you squeaking see and can only go from what's on thread or PM'd to me and using simplest explanation gets me what I posted. I assumed there would be edits to it. That's why I only plucked his own words so you could see the info I was working with. You fill in the blanks.
I know you can't see what was happening behind the scenes. The don't be daft part was referring to Rojo and LIS being excellent players that would not forgo looking into either SOV or myself, so to suggest they did not is a gross misjudgment of their understanding of WW. haha

I have some conflict going on right now, while Trilt has indeed claimed a character that is minor, we had Chase's dad who was also a very minor character. I certainly would never have guessed that mods put in Steve McQueen either. Orca on the other hand, seered as villager but has only today come out with her character name. And since that name is Amber, I see why. She is listed on the wikipedia character page as an antagonist along with the other wolves we've had so far. So, seeing as my role a couple games ago was a wolf that seered villager, is that the case here?

It would possibly point to why TP and Rog were replaced so quickly. If the starting wolves were caiter, tp, rog, and orca with rog and tp not participating, this would be a huge problem. I have been excluding orca due to that ridiculous caiter lynch that tried to get turned to her and then because jojo seered her as village. But what if the issue was caiter had an important wolf ability where as orca seered as village? She still had to cop to being Amber, so it would have an acceptable loss over the converter or extra killer.

I am getting a gut rumbling with this thought process, so I think at least for now I will vote

lynch orca

I look forward to everyone's thoughts on this. I may be off my rocker, but it answers a lot of the questions in my mind.
 
I know you can't see what was happening behind the scenes. The don't be daft part was referring to Rojo and LIS being excellent players that would not forgo looking into either SOV or myself, so to suggest they did not is a gross misjudgment of their understanding of WW. haha

I have some conflict going on right now, while Trilt has indeed claimed a character that is minor, we had Chase's dad who was also a very minor character. I certainly would never have guessed that mods put in Steve McQueen either. Orca on the other hand, seered as villager but has only today come out with her character name. And since that name is Amber, I see why. She is listed on the wikipedia character page as an antagonist along with the other wolves we've had so far. So, seeing as my role a couple games ago was a wolf that seered villager, is that the case here?

It would possibly point to why TP and Rog were replaced so quickly. If the starting wolves were caiter, tp, rog, and orca with rog and tp not participating, this would be a huge problem. I have been excluding orca due to that ridiculous caiter lynch that tried to get turned to her and then because jojo seered her as village. But what if the issue was caiter had an important wolf ability where as orca seered as village? She still had to cop to being Amber, so it would have an acceptable loss over the converter or extra killer.

I am getting a gut rumbling with this thought process, so I think at least for now I will vote

lynch orca

I look forward to everyone's thoughts on this. I may be off my rocker, but it answers a lot of the questions in my mind.

Except that it's wrong.

I realize I made a mistake not outing myself earlier, but I'm honestly not the one to be targeting here. I haven't played in a while so I'm really rusty and have poor timing.
 
There is no way orca was an original based on how that lynch went down with caiter. Add that with Rojo getting back villager in a dyachei game (who dislikes the idea of misleading results). It's a poor lynch. Trilt is a little bit better of a lynch, but not by much. I need to look back and do a full spreadsheet on stuff. Quiz at 2, lab until 4:30, so I will hopefully have that done by maybe 7....
 
There is no way orca was an original based on how that lynch went down with caiter. Add that with Rojo getting back villager in a dyachei game (who dislikes the idea of misleading results). It's a poor lynch. Trilt is a little bit better of a lynch, but not by much. I need to look back and do a full spreadsheet on stuff. Quiz at 2, lab until 4:30, so I will hopefully have that done by maybe 7....

Who is the original then? We are out of options. And where do you get dy not liking misleading results? She likes villagers to use their brains and not rely on abilities to get information. You just keep giving me pause to think you are being purposefully misleading.
 
I am home and I feel like crap. No not even that well. I feel like the pus from a huge popped abscess. So forgive me if I am cranky.

I tell you what is p*ssing me off reading this.
Why are people so reluctant to release info. We had to drag out Orca's role name, and now I have said at least a few times I want to hear about the roles of trilt/orca and I have heard NOTHING.

Wish I could just lynch them both, but I agree with STL that we have to get this lynch right. Can't afford mods to kill them both (although TBH, I don't think they will close lynch if there is a tie).

Taking a playbook from LIS

lynch @orca2011
unlynch orca2011
lynch @Trilt
unlynch trilt
.

The game rides on these next few lynches. I know some of us may have a nugget of role info that may still be potentially helpful, but if we get this wrong it may not matter.

You want the villagers to win, and you are a villager, don't piss me off, and stop dancing around the freaking truth.

I aint voting until I get all the facts, and I doubt the mods will close lynch unless everyone (or near everyone )has voted, so stop delaying. If the info implicates you as the wolf... too bad, I will vote for you even if you don't release it, so give it the freck up.
 
There is no way orca was an original based on how that lynch went down with caiter. Add that with Rojo getting back villager in a dyachei game (who dislikes the idea of misleading results). It's a poor lynch. Trilt is a little bit better of a lynch, but not by much. I need to look back and do a full spreadsheet on stuff. Quiz at 2, lab until 4:30, so I will hopefully have that done by maybe 7....

Who is the original then? We are out of options. And where do you get dy not liking misleading results? She likes villagers to use their brains and not rely on abilities to get information. You just keep giving me pause to think you are being purposefully misleading.

Idk, I can see it either way. Early in the game, I would never lynch Orca based on the info(and didn't when Rojo told me not to), but we aren't early in the game.

Could 2 wolves have been up for lynch? Absolutely. It happens.

How likely is it here? Eh. Don't know.
 
I don't want to squeak out a lynch vote without at least a hint in some direction, but we need conversation. I've given all I've got.

I'm a villager whose role is awesome pet rat that can look for and pm with his (her) owner. I've given up my conversations. I can do nothing but be a number on the villager side. Guide me with what you know and I can still be useful. Any output can only be as useful as the data input.

And something else about squeaking.
 
jesus christ SOV, I'm on clinics. So is Orca. It was really busy at the center today and I didn't get a lunch break to get caught up on things, so please chillax a little. Just got back to my hotel room.

I'm Marcus Foreman. My ability was to PM with my brother (Dr. Foreman) if I figured out who he was. I didn't before Finn died, unfortunately, so that was a wash. It's a lame role but it's the damn one I got.

I'm still not 100% sold on an Orca lynch right now, despite her vigorous wishes to have me dead. I feel like I think somewhat similarly to the mods, and hence liked (and lynched...) Cuddy as a wolf... and totally on feels, I like the idea of the cutthroat bitch as a suspicious villager.

In my mind, SOV and Lupin are both suddenly playing somewhat differently and more aggressively this last little bit, and it's just as likely that one of them had a false seering as it is for Orca. It's also even more likely that one of the two would be a convert, so that is where my vote is going to go today unless someone gives me good, convincing evidence otherwise.

Lynch SOV.

I could also be happily convinced to switch to Lupin, as she is always always sketchy to me and she's damn dangerous in end game. But there you have it.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
jesus christ SOV, I'm on clinics. So is Orca. It was really busy at the center today and I didn't get a lunch break to get caught up on things, so please chillax a little. Just got back to my hotel room.

I'm Marcus Foreman. My ability was to PM with my brother (Dr. Foreman) if I figured out who he was. I didn't before Finn died, unfortunately, so that was a wash. It's a lame role but it's the damn one I got.

I'm still not 100% sold on an Orca lynch right now, despite her vigorous wishes to have me dead. I feel like I think somewhat similarly to the mods, and hence liked (and lynched...) Cuddy as a wolf... and totally on feels, I like the idea of the cutthroat bitch as a suspicious villager.

In my mind, SOV and Lupin are both suddenly playing somewhat differently and more aggressively this last little bit, and it's just as likely that one of them had a false seering as it is for Orca. It's also even more likely that one of the two would be a convert, so that is where my vote is going to go today unless someone gives me good, convincing evidence otherwise.

Lynch SOV.

I could also be happily convinced to switch to Lupin, as she is always always sketchy to me and she's damn dangerous in end game. But there you have it.
Um, it is end game. Everyone is going to be a helluva lot more active/aggressive. You might notice that if you look at any game ever. 😉

I wouldn't be sticking my neck out this far if I didn't truly believe SOV was a villager. It has been a while since he's tricked me, but I at least feel 100% confident he wasn't an original, so I am still thinking orca is the correct way to go right now.

Was it ever cleared up whether kcoughli had a villager alias or was just lying when she claimed Lucas?
Jojo only told me she was a wolf, didn't get a role description and I don't think Fin ever looked at her.
 
Orca checked in at 1:05 and 1:45 after i asked her for role.
She is being too cagey for me.

lynch orca.

I will try to stay awake and follow along, but no promises.

Holy eff SOV. like Trilt said, I'm on clinics and Derm was actually crazy busy today. I didn't eat lunch until close to 2 PM. I can peak in every now and then to try to stay on top of things but that doesn't mean I have time to type out a lengthy defense.

And unfortunately, this is going to look even more sketchy due to timing, but I can block a role permanently. This is probably a mistake on my part but I took a chance and will totally accept all blame if it screws it over for the villagers. I targed STL last night because I have some doubts ( and I feel like I should...I'm pretty convinced at least 3 of you all are wolves) so I took my chances and used it on the person whose role ability I know about and could partially see as an alias for another player.
 
I may regret it, but lynch orca. Amber-as-hallucination seems like a probable antagonist.

Marcus Foreman sounds minor, but we have Steve McQueen for House already. I'd guess that Robert Chase was the same for Dr. Chase.
 
Radiology
5. SummerTheLynx- "Rachel Cuddly" sends pics

Patient's House
6. Trilt - Marcus - pms with Foreman
7. orca2011 - Amber - blocks permanently

Maternity Ward

12. Lupin21 - Dr. Adams - ?
15. StartingoverVet - Dr. Park - ?

Psychiatric Ward
18. Zensing - autopsy girl - died V, came back

Outpatient Clinic
26. LadyOtheFarm - Steve McQueen - pm w/ House
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Holy eff SOV. like Trilt said, I'm on clinics and Derm was actually crazy busy today. I didn't eat lunch until close to 2 PM. I can peak in every now and then to try to stay on top of things but that doesn't mean I have time to type out a lengthy defense.

And unfortunately, this is going to look even more sketchy due to timing, but I can block a role permanently. This is probably a mistake on my part but I took a chance and will totally accept all blame if it screws it over for the villagers. I targed STL last night because I have some doubts ( and I feel like I should...I'm pretty convinced at least 3 of you all are wolves) so I took my chances and used it on the person whose role ability I know about and could partially see as an alias for another player.
are you saying you are NOT the person who deactivated for the next night?
There is a 4th blocker?

and btw, biggest lie ever is bolded above. Ha ha . Don't believe that. 🙄
Did you have to stay until 5:01?
 
are you saying you are NOT the person who deactivated for the next night?
There is a 4th blocker?

and btw, biggest lie ever is bolded above. Ha ha . Don't believe that. 🙄
Did you have to stay until 5:01?

I am not the person who deactivates for the next night.

And no, I didn't have to stay on until 5:01 but I was still busy enough with other life things that I couldn't type up a full response on a phone.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad