You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
House M.D. WW
Started by DVMDream
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
PS: They're on Netflix!
This is making me want martinis. I miss a good dry martini.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Finished the series!
Randomly Lynch rockateil
Why are you all out for me already?!![]()
You want a lynch, be prepared to get lynched 😛
![]()
You want a lynch, be prepared to get lynched 😛
I can't take this!!
My palms are sweaty. My heart is jumping... The room is spinning!! I'm think I'm having a psychotic break. I read about it in a book I have next to my hospital bed. This MUST be it. Someone get the nurse. I'm going to die!You want a lynch, be prepared to get lynched 😛
Does this line of reasoning work for foot rubs? 😀
I can't take this!!My palms are sweaty. My heart is jumping... The room is spinning!!
You missed a spectacular opportunity to drop this line
My palms are sweaty, knees weak, arms are heavy. There's vomit on my sweater already: Mom's spaghetti
That's exactly what I was thinking! I've actually started a vet school parody of that song...You missed a spectacular opportunity to drop this line
My palms are sweaty, knees weak, arms are heavy. There's vomit on my sweater already: Mom's spaghetti
You missed a spectacular opportunity to drop this line
My palms are sweaty, knees weak, arms are heavy. There's vomit on my sweater already: Mom's spaghetti
I've become so forgetful... Is it possible to come up with Alzheimer's so young? Call the researcher!
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I'm in the middle of watching Bates Motel and The X-Files (plus my currently airing shows) but this game is really going to make me want to do a House rewatch...
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
His palms are spaghetti, knees weak, arms spaghetti There's spaghetti on his spaghetti already: Mom's spaghetti
What is this from? Is it from an episode?You missed a spectacular opportunity to drop this line
My palms are sweaty, knees weak, arms are heavy. There's vomit on my sweater already: Mom's spaghetti
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
What is this from? Is it from an episode?
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
I'm not sure we can be friends anymore.WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Oh dearWhat is this from? Is it from an episode?
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app

I feel the urge to make a House fan video set to Lose Yourself now (that's the song, btw, by Eminem)
Oh dear.What is this from? Is it from an episode?
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
*************
Can't believe I missed the sign ups for this! I love House MD aka medical Sherlock Holmes!
I'll be watching from the sidelines 😀

*************
Can't believe I missed the sign ups for this! I love House MD aka medical Sherlock Holmes!
I'll be watching from the sidelines 😀

*************
Hey, I only made it to the early part of Season 2. I got Netflix recently.
I *do* want to know, if someone wants to take pity on me.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
I *do* want to know, if someone wants to take pity on me.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
Song by Eminem!Hey, I only made it to the early part of Season 2. I got Netflix recently.
I *do* want to know, if someone wants to take pity on me.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
I'm wondering if I need to watch more House for this. I'm not totally unfamiliar with it as I have been for a couple other games I played... but it's not like I've watched all the episodes either. Hmmm...
Does it anger anyone else that Netflix doesn't have the normal openig theme song for house (teardrop by massive attack)? I just got the bf into house and it makes me sad everyone we watch an episode.
They do, at least for Season 1 and early 2. What episode were you watching?Does it anger anyone else that Netflix doesn't have the normal openig theme song for house (teardrop by massive attack)? I just got the bf into house and it makes me sad everyone we watch an episode.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
They do, at least for Season 1 and early 2. What episode were you watching?
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
Are you sure? I've been watching pretty much the whole series with him and they have never had it . And im pretty sure i was watching season 1 with him.I remember commenting about how I was waiting for it to switch to the normal song because i recall it taking until at least partway through a season before the Massive Attack song was added in.
Last edited:
They do, at least for Season 1 and early 2. What episode were you watching?
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
It's definitely not the right theme song for season 1 for me.
The song is pretty much synonymous in my head with House, and such a solid intro that I immediately felt something was wrong when I started watching:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am upset too. Wanted a reprisal of our banging our heads together.*************
Can't believe I missed the sign ups for this! I love House MD aka medical Sherlock Holmes!
I'll be watching from the sidelines 😀
*************
The song is pretty much synonymous in my head with House, and such a solid intro that I immediately felt something was wrong when I started watching:
YES!!! Me too. I was like wtf. Bf didn't understand and then I had to pull up the real intro and then we googled that it wasn't being allowed on netflix.
Last edited:
I hated that.Does it anger anyone else that Netflix doesn't have the normal openig theme song for house (teardrop by massive attack)? I just got the bf into house and it makes me sad everyone we watch an episode.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Well that is just depressing. I haven't watched any episodes on netflix (yet).Does it anger anyone else that Netflix doesn't have the normal openig theme song for house (teardrop by massive attack)? I just got the bf into house and it makes me sad everyone we watch an episode.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Happens with a few shows though, because sometimes the licensing rights for the main song are $$$$, and if the show didn't originally get it licensed for digital distribution, then the streaming service most likely isn't going to do it.
The song is pretty much synonymous in my head with House, and such a solid intro that I immediately felt something was wrong when I started watching:
Okay... Does anyone know what song Netflix plays? Their closed captioning says it's Massive Attack's Teardrop (just confirmed on S1E21, "Three Patients"), but now that I listen to the YouTube video, the song is different.
*******
Not sure what song it is, but it's the one they use for the show in singapore.
******************
Okay... Does anyone know what song Netflix plays? Their closed captioning says it's Massive Attack's Teardrop (just confirmed on S1E21, "Three Patients"), but now that I listen to the YouTube video, the song is different.
Not sure what song it is, but it's the one they use for the show in singapore.
******************
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I think it's just some generic theme. I was looking into it, and just as with many shows at the time, looks like they only got broadcast rights for Fox for the original song (the generic one was used in international markets and for the DVDs). It may just be that the closed captioning wasn't changed to reflect that. They might have the original theme in later seasons if at any point the licensing contract was renegotiated.Okay... Does anyone know what song Netflix plays? Their closed captioning says it's Massive Attack's Teardrop (just confirmed on S1E21, "Three Patients"), but now that I listen to the YouTube video, the song is different.
Happens with a few shows though, because sometimes the licensing rights for the main song are $$$$, and if the show didn't originally get it licensed for digital distribution, then the streaming service most likely isn't going to do it.
Oh I know but it makes me sad cause when I think House, I think Teardrop. Heck, that song is what got me to listen to Massive Attack to begin with.
Mod note: Please participate. Lack of participation will be dealt with harshly. Do with that what you will
********************
********************
If you need some replacing done, I'm here for you! 😉Mod note: Please participate. Lack of participation will be dealt with harshly. Do with that what you will
********************
Watching season 7 the song squeaked by for me, but I think that's because I was last watching House on some other channel. I think it annoyed me when I first noticed it changed... but I've watched way too many episodes with the new theme to have it set my ears twitching any more.
I've got a mental list, don't worry. I don't put up with non-participation BS********************
If you need some replacing done, I'm here for you! 😉
********************
Yes! Love this show 🙂
**************************
I guess this is what happens when people don't post that sign-ups are up in the future games thread.
**************************
I guess this is what happens when people don't post that sign-ups are up in the future games thread.

**************************
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Mod note: Please participate. Lack of participation will be dealt with harshly. Do with that what you will
mod wrath!Sign ups were not open every long. Sorry. And I don't tend to post in that thread. It's gotten out of hand**************************
I guess this is what happens when people don't post that sign-ups are up in the future games thread.
**************************
**************************
I guess this is what happens when people don't post that sign-ups are up in the future games thread.
**************************
I tagged you in this thread.... just because I figured you'd be interested.
I tagged you in this thread.... just because I figured you'd be interested.
**********
Thx, i just saw that. I always forget to check notifications on sdn while on ma phone
**********
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 31K
- Replies
- 7K
- Views
- 124K