House M.D. WW

Started by DVMDream
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
********
Happy birthday Rocky!!! :biglove: I hope you have an amazing day!!

giphy.gif


********
 
room is spinning again... Hearing voices... They sound different than what I thought.

Unlynch DocE
Lynch PP
 
Ehh... No feels on anybody yet. Dunno.

Lunch Kam I guess.

Edit: Lynch Kam. Ha. My apologies, I'm not always great at English-ing. 🙄
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Official lynch tally:
Hmoo 2
(SOV - possible noob hate??! 😱, DocE)
DocE 1 (Rocky)
PP 4 (finnick, katana, rocky, zen)
Caiter 2 (LotF, stb)
Gwen 2 (WZ, lupes)
WZ 1 (PBC)
Jil 1 (hmoo)
Finn 1 (HIH)
PBC 1 (LIS)
Kam 1 (ceph)
stb 1 (STL)
Rocky 1 (PP)

18/28 votes cast.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Official lynch tally:
Hmoo 3
(SOV - possible noob hate??! 😱, DocE, rojo)
DocE 1 (Rocky)
PP 4 (finnick, katana, rocky, zen)
Caiter 2 (LotF, stb)
Gwen 2 (WZ, lupes)
WZ 1 (PBC)
Jil 1 (hmoo)
Finn 2 (HIH, caiter)
PBC 1 (LIS)
Kam 1 (ceph)
stb 1 (STL, trilt)
Rocky 2 (PP, rogert)
Ceph 1 (MJ)
Rogert 1 (Kam)


23/28 votes cast.
 
Official lynch tally:
Hmoo 3
(SOV - possible noob hate??! 😱, DocE, rojo)
DocE 1 (Rocky)
PP 4 (finnick, katana, rocky, zen)
Caiter 2 (LotF, stb)
Gwen 2 (WZ, lupes)
WZ 1 (PBC)
Jil 1 (hmoo)
Finn 2 (HIH, caiter)
PBC 1 (LIS)
Kam 1 (ceph)
stb 1 (STL, trilt)
Rocky 2 (PP, rogert)
Ceph 1 (MJ)
Rogert 1 (Kam)


23/28 votes cast.

My name is both under DocE and PP! My, I hate bringing attention to myself... Maybe I'm narcissistic after all? :scared:
 
***************
geez, earliest I've ever been killed off :dead: but I LOLd so hard at my role, and watched the pilot last night too so got to see it in action--in my head I had him confused with Orange Guy from Scrubs :smack:
Orange Guy OUT
***************
 
Official lynch tally:
Hmoo 4
(SOV - possible noob hate??! 😱, DocE, rojo, jil)
DocE 1 (Rocky?)
PP 4 (finnick, katana, rocky, zen)
Caiter 3 (LotF, stb, allie)
Gwen 2 (WZ, lupes)
WZ 2 (PBC, orca)
Jil 1 (hmoo)
Finn 2 (HIH, caiter)
PBC 1 (LIS)
Kam 1 (ceph)
stb 1 (STL, trilt)
Rocky 2 (PP, rogert)
Ceph 1 (MJ)
Rogert 1 (Kam)
 
Unlynch jil, lynch pp for self preservation 🙁 I'm probably one of the most villagery villagers in this game, for all you hmoo haters
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad