House M.D. WW

Started by DVMDream
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Official lynch tally:
Hmoo 5
(SOV - possible noob hate??! 😱, DocE, rojo, jil, pp)
PP 6 (finnick, katana, rocky, zen, hmoo, gwen)
Caiter 3 (LotF, stb, allie)
Gwen 2 (WZ, lupes)
WZ 2 (PBC, orca)
Jil 1 (hmoo)
Finn 2 (HIH, caiter)
PBC 1 (LIS)
Kam 1 (ceph)
stb 2 (STL, trilt)
Rocky 1 (rogert)
Ceph 1 (MJ)
Rogert 1 (Kam)
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
"Let's talk over a case today. A female teenage patient presents with shortness of breath. What are your differentials?" House said, dripping with
sarcasm.
The classroom of professionals murmurs uncomfortably.
"Well? Come on! Prove to me you should be here."
"Asthma!" someone shouts, slinking down in their chair.
"At least one of you isn't completely worthless. Good. So what if your patient has already been diagnosed and is on an inhaler. What do you do when she presents again for shortness of breath?" House says slowly, as if he's teaching 5 year olds.
"Include a 2nd medication!"
"Change meds!"
"Control the allergies!"
"What about the obvious answer? How many of you would make sure that your patient actually knew how to use their inhaler?"

The room is silent but for a few coughs.

"You've just killed your patient. Good job," House stands and limps towards the door

Dead is @pinkpuppy9 , stupid asthma girl.

"Well, your doctor probably balanced the dangers of steroids against the dangers of not breathing.... Never mind, if you don't trust steroids, you shouldn't trust doctors."

Several of the audience look on in stunned silence.

House looks back. "I solved the case, my work is done," he states unapologetically and exits.


Night deadline is 7 am Eastern.


Roster:
Radiology
1. WildZoo
2. Mad Jack
3. touchpause13
4. Rogert
5. SummerTheLynx

Patient's House
6. Trilt
7. orca2011
8. Kam325
9. Cephal0pod
10. allieh8607

Maternity Ward
11. LetItSnow
12. Lupin21
13. finnickthedog
14. thedrjojo
15. StartingoverVet

Psychiatric Ward
16. Gwenevre
17. pinkpuppy9 - Stupid Asthma Girl
18. Zensing
19. Stb1473
20. heyyimhayley

Surgery Suite
21. hazelmoo
22. katashark
23. Devastating - Guy who took too many megavitamins
24. rockatiel
25. Caiter92

Outpatient Clinic
26. LadyOtheFarm
27. DocEspana
28. PrincessButterCup
29. Jilary
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
IMPORTANT MOD ANNOUNCEMENT!!! @kcoughli will be taking TP's place! That is all... continue on with your WWing....

Updated Roster:
Radiology
1. WildZoo
2. Mad Jack
3. kcoughli
4. Rogert
5. SummerTheLynx

Patient's House
6. Trilt
7. orca2011
8. Kam325
9. Cephal0pod
10. allieh8607

Maternity Ward
11. LetItSnow
12. Lupin21
13. finnickthedog
14. thedrjojo
15. StartingoverVet

Psychiatric Ward
16. Gwenevre
17. pinkpuppy9 - Stupid Asthma Girl
18. Zensing
19. Stb1473
20. heyyimhayley

Surgery Suite
21. hazelmoo
22. katashark
23. Devastating - Guy who took too many megavitamins
24. rockatiel
25. Caiter92

Outpatient Clinic
26. LadyOtheFarm
27. DocEspana
28. PrincessButterCup
29. Jilary
 
I guess this is better than lynching me but seriously guys? You went with PP?

We knew more about her than we did Hmoo and I would not have expected a wolf to be posting like someone who couldn't breathe. At this point I wish I had changed my vote before I left but eh, I had dog class and my dog had literally taken a mud bath so I had no time. Didn't think it was going to be an issue. Any PP voters care to share their logic? Because I sure don't see what you guys were thinking...
 
I guess this is better than lynching me but seriously guys? You went with PP?

We knew more about her than we did Hmoo and I would not have expected a wolf to be posting like someone who couldn't breathe. At this point I wish I had changed my vote before I left but eh, I had dog class and my dog had literally taken a mud bath so I had no time. Didn't think it was going to be an issue. Any PP voters care to share their logic? Because I sure don't see what you guys were thinking...
Sketchy vote + no real evidence in another direction, for me. Keep in mind, hard-to-breathe could have been a negative item or a villager's silencing. I was actually going to bet on one of those instead of PP's role ability.
 
Just so that *everyone* is clear: if you die, do not talk about what you could or could not do in this game. While you may think it's not strategy and is "obvious", you are wrong and it can impact gameplay. If it can impact gameplay, I consider it strategy, as does DVMD. Like this post so I know you've heard me and understand. I still have people wanting to play
 
Just so that *everyone* is clear: if you die, do not talk about what you could or could not do in this game. While you may think it's not strategy and is "obvious", you are wrong and it can impact gameplay. If it can impact gameplay, I consider it strategy, as does DVMD. Like this post so I know you've heard me and understand. I still have people wanting to play

I concur. Even the simplest of things can influence game play. Please, remember this. If you want to post something and question if it might be strategy... send us a PM and ask, we will tell you.
 
Just so that *everyone* is clear: if you die, do not talk about what you could or could not do in this game. While you may think it's not strategy and is "obvious", you are wrong and it can impact gameplay. If it can impact gameplay, I consider it strategy, as does DVMD. Like this post so I know you've heard me and understand. I still have people wanting to play
tumblr_nl2emqJQ2G1tq3ycko1_400.gif
 
Sketchy vote + no real evidence in another direction, for me. Keep in mind, hard-to-breathe could have been a negative item or a villager's silencing. I was actually going to bet on one of those instead of PP's role ability.

I'm not saying I don't believe your reasoning but even as someone who hasn't seen much of the show I thought it became apparent who she was (or at least who she was pretending to be) when she mentioned using the inhaler wrong and I'm surprised that not a single person changed their vote at that point--unless you all just weren't here or all had no idea who stupid asthma chick was.

Even so... do we know anything about Hmoo? I'm just trying to wrap my head around the logic of voting for a person who we know something non-incriminating about vs someone who we know nothing about. Especially since we can see Rocky is acting like a patient with a post restriction and Deva was a patient so we know that patients exist in the game.

I don't get it. I really don't. I'm just disappointed I wasn't here for the end of this lynch because I don't like how it turned out.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I didn't want to vote for pp either, but the votes were already piled up against me and I didn't want to get lynched.
 
So I've been thinking about possible wolves and the best I can squeak up:

1) Diseases-Lupus, Cancer...

2) the patients that died and squeaked with House's brain

3) antagonists: (most of these are loosely placed here, since most get redemption) Vogler, Tritter, Amber

There are a few others, but I hope they squeak in on the side of good.
 
So I've been thinking about possible wolves and the best I can squeak up:

1) Diseases-Lupus, Cancer...

2) the patients that died and squeaked with House's brain

3) antagonists: (most of these are loosely placed here, since most get redemption) Vogler, Tritter, Amber

There are a few others, but I hope they squeak in on the side of good.
You should be smarter than that. It's never lupus.
 
I'm not saying I don't believe your reasoning but even as someone who hasn't seen much of the show I thought it became apparent who she was (or at least who she was pretending to be) when she mentioned using the inhaler wrong and I'm surprised that not a single person changed their vote at that point--unless you all just weren't here or all had no idea who stupid asthma chick was.

Even so... do we know anything about Hmoo? I'm just trying to wrap my head around the logic of voting for a person who we know something non-incriminating about vs someone who we know nothing about. Especially since we can see Rocky is acting like a patient with a post restriction and Deva was a patient so we know that patients exist in the game.

I don't get it. I really don't. I'm just disappointed I wasn't here for the end of this lynch because I don't like how it turned out.

Yikes. I didn't even vote for PP, but this is a little aggressive... first day lynches seem to always suck. We have no real info to work off of, nobody has really done anything suspicious or said anything so we can catch them in lies, etc. It's literally just blind darts, and watching their response to pressure. I finally figured out what patient she was claiming (haven't gotten that far in re-watching, so had to Google) at like 7:50, and I'm sure most of the voters for her were in a similar boat. That's a really crappy time to waffle.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yikes. I didn't even vote for PP, but this is a little aggressive... first day lynches seem to always suck. We have no real info to work off of, nobody has really done anything suspicious or said anything so we can catch them in lies, etc. It's literally just blind darts, and watching their response to pressure. I finally figured out what patient she was claiming (haven't gotten that far in re-watching, so had to Google) at like 7:50, and I'm sure most of the voters for her were in a similar boat. That's a really crappy time to waffle.

Yeah... not intending to come off as aggressive so sorry about that. Just somewhat frustrated, I guess... which is largely due to the fact that I couldn't be here for the last 2 hours of lynch. First day lynches always sucks because we're generally voting blind and unless we get really lucky a villager goes down. I just feel like yesterday we actually knew something (for once) and basically ignored it. It is what it is, I just kind of wish I had been here because I probably would've waffled and the outcome would've changed because the vote was that close. I'd probably be less frustrated if my being here wouldn't have changed anything. Does that make any sense?

At any rate, I was mostly trying to figure out why people thought she was a good vote because I felt like I must have been missing something since I didn't see it. :shrug:
 
Dr. Wilson and House are arguing, again. As friends tend to do. This time about Wilson’s ex-wife…

MV5BMjAyNDE5NjE3MF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMzg5NzUzMw@@._V1_SX640_SY720_.jpg




Dr. House: “Fine. I get it. It’s your life, you can screw it up. I can wait.”

Dr. Wilson: “For what?”

Dr. House: “To tell you, I told you so.”

In this game though, Wilson will never get to speak to his ex-wife again, as she is found dead in a patient’s bed… dead is, @Jilary , Sam Carr.

Lynch deadline is 8 PM Eastern.

Roster:
Radiology
1. WildZoo
2. Mad Jack
3. touchpause13
4. Rogert
5. SummerTheLynx

Patient's House
6. Trilt
7. orca2011
8. Kam325
9. Cephal0pod
10. allieh8607

Maternity Ward
11. LetItSnow
12. Lupin21
13. finnickthedog
14. thedrjojo
15. StartingoverVet

Psychiatric Ward
16. Gwenevre
17. pinkpuppy9 - Stupid Asthma Girl
18. Zensing
19. Stb1473
20. heyyimhayley

Surgery Suite
21. hazelmoo
22. katashark
23. Devastating - Guy who took too many megavitamins
24. rockatiel
25. Caiter92

Outpatient Clinic
26. LadyOtheFarm
27. DocEspana
28. PrincessButterCup
29. Jilary - Sam Carr