House M.D. WW

Started by DVMDream
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
In all of Princeton-Plainsboro Teaching Hospital, there was exactly 1 doctor that cared about everyone he interacted with.
latest


Why he was friends with Dr. House, nobody really knows, but with his loss, Dr. Wilson was mostly inconsolable. He kept seeing his patients and caring for them, but his heart was in mourning. Perhaps that is why he didn't see the man with a gun. Perhaps that is why he took a bullet to the head. At least his mourning was short-lived.

DEAD IS KATASHARK, Dr. James Wilson.

However, it is sad to say that his mourning would have been short-lived anyway. It appears that Dr. House was pronounced dead by an intern. With appropriate life-saving efforts, he has returned.

Welcome back Rojo!

Lynch deadline is 8 pm Eastern
Roster....
Radiology

1. WildZoo
2. Mad Jack
3. kcoughli
4. Flim Flam Man
5. SummerTheLynx

Patient's House
6. Trilt
7. orca2011
8. Kam325
9. Cephal0pod
10. allieh8607

Maternity Ward
11. LetItSnow
12. Lupin21
13. finnickthedog
14. thedrjojo
15. StartingoverVet

Psychiatric Ward
16. Gwenevre- Rowan Chase
17. pinkpuppy9 - Stupid Asthma Girl

18. Zensing
19. Stb1473
20. heyyimhayley- Dr. Kutner

Surgery Suite
21. hazelmoo
22. katashark - Dr. James Wilson
23. Devastating - Guy who took too many megavitamins
24. rockatiel
25. Caiter92 - Dr. Cuddy

Outpatient Clinic
26. LadyOtheFarm
27. DocEspana
28. PrincessButterCup
29. Jilary - Sam Carr
 
I hear a lot of talk in the hospital about vaccines... I don't think I could live without them. I think I need a flu shot right now! Someone here is constantly talking about vaccines, how they are bad. I'm scared of this person, I think everyone else should be too!

Lynch stb
 
Lynch Kcough

Hoping we might get some info today, but if not, I have major feels for Kcough.

She played through the Caiter lynch very similarly to how she played through the Aloha lynch in the last game. She was happily willing to switch off of the leading opponents who rivaled Caiter for votes, but never switched back to Caiter, instead going for Kata, Orca, etc., with very little reason. Spoke up defending why she felt Cuddy wouldn't be a wolf from early on, but couched in theoreticals. Has given me other general feels from previous comments.

I'd also be happy to Lynch Finn, for many of the same reasons. She said she was happy to lynch Caiter, and spoke up in defense of some of the other candidates, but never actually switched to Caiter. Also felt like her reaction after the PP vote seemed a bit orchestrated to distance her from that lynch.
 
Lynch Kcough

Hoping we might get some info today, but if not, I have major feels for Kcough.

She played through the Caiter lynch very similarly to how she played through the Aloha lynch in the last game. She was happily willing to switch off of the leading opponents who rivaled Caiter for votes, but never switched back to Caiter, instead going for Kata, Orca, etc., with very little reason. Spoke up defending why she felt Cuddy wouldn't be a wolf from early on, but couched in theoreticals. Has given me other general feels from previous comments.

I'd also be happy to Lynch Finn, for many of the same reasons. She said she was happy to lynch Caiter, and spoke up in defense of some of the other candidates, but never actually switched to Caiter. Also felt like her reaction after the PP vote seemed a bit orchestrated to distance her from that lynch.
Finn isn't a wolf
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I hear a lot of talk in the hospital about vaccines... I don't think I could live without them. I think I need a flu shot right now! Someone here is constantly talking about vaccines, how they are bad. I'm scared of this person, I think everyone else should be too!

Lynch stb

Hmm....your "scared of" responses seem like learned info, perhaps? Do you recommend others be scared of STB too?
 
Last edited:
Well, if STB and Caiter both end up wolves, last night's vote could be a very interesting analytical tool, since both were our leading candidates toward the end, and the switch to Orca happened very quickly.

Summary of last night's vote to consider if STB does come back red:
(Please correct me if any of this is wrong!)

Kcough was the first (after Kata herself) to choose Orca over Caiter/STB.
STL was the next to switch over to start building momentum somewhere other than Caiter/STB.
MJ and LotF both switched from STB to Orca quickly thereafter.
Hmoo/Caiter both tried to put in a last-minute switch to send Orca over the top...could have been orchestrated, could have been coincidence.
 
Lynch Kcough

Hoping we might get some info today, but if not, I have major feels for Kcough.

She played through the Caiter lynch very similarly to how she played through the Aloha lynch in the last game. She was happily willing to switch off of the leading opponents who rivaled Caiter for votes, but never switched back to Caiter, instead going for Kata, Orca, etc., with very little reason. Spoke up defending why she felt Cuddy wouldn't be a wolf from early on, but couched in theoreticals. Has given me other general feels from previous comments.

I'd also be happy to Lynch Finn, for many of the same reasons. She said she was happy to lynch Caiter, and spoke up in defense of some of the other candidates, but never actually switched to Caiter. Also felt like her reaction after the PP vote seemed a bit orchestrated to distance her from that lynch.

I never said that I was happy to lynch Caiter. What I actually said was that between Doc and Caiter I would pick the latter because Doc's story made more sense and I had reason to believe he was being truthful. But I was never for lynching either of them because I (wrongly) assumed that Cuddy would not be a wolf.

I was pretty dramatic over the PP thing, I'll give you that--but I did genuinely feel bad for being too lazy to switch my vote before I left. It was stupid of me.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Also, I have my first live surgery (anesthesiologist this time) in a couple hours so I wont be around after noon until near or possibly after the lynch deadline.

Don't kill me! Who will make sure my baby is naturally cured and her life is saved!
 
🙄 Still a villager...

But something awful has happened! 🙁 My child has pertussis! The coughing just wont stop :arghh: I'm so scared my baby is going to die!

Rocky's done a good job at hinting which type of character she's scared of. So her being "scared" of you doesn't necessarily mean you're a wolf, but it very likely means you're lying about being an anti-vax patient. Sounds like pretty good odds to me.

Edit: Also, good luck and have fun in your surgery!
 
Rocky's done a good job at hinting which type of character she's scared of. So her being "scared" of you doesn't necessarily mean you're a wolf, but it very likely means you're lying about being an anti-vax patient. Sounds like pretty good odds to me.

Edit: Also, good luck and have fun in your surgery!
Thanks!

Yeah, rocky's full of crap. I'm the anti-vax mother and natural is best. All I know today is that my baby now has whooping cough and I'm scared she's going to die! 🙁 (probably because I officially outed myself last night and posted my role description).
 
just so I can gauge if my early morning reading comprehension is working... people are lynching stb based on rocky's suspicions? or is there something more?

while anti-vax mom is certainly annoying, not sure they would be wolf-level in the game. seems like a vanillager filler role to me.
 
just so I can gauge if my early morning reading comprehension is working... people are lynching stb based on rocky's suspicions? or is there something more?

while anti-vax mom is certainly annoying, not sure they would be wolf-level in the game. seems like a vanillager filler role to me.
She seemed to indicate she had info
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm a villager. I don't know how else to convince you guys. I have no abilities (just a love for all things natural!), I've had no items, no one has pm'd me in my group (although they're all dead except zensing). Literally my only two posts from the mods are my role description and to tell me today that my poor poor baby has whooping cough. (please save her!!).

Rocky's crazy. I don't know why we're suddenly jumping on her being scared when she's been scared of multiple people this game. She wasn't scared of me yesterday and the only change now is that my poor baby is sick. I'm afraid she will die too.

Sounds like you guys have made up your minds on lynching a villager though. 🙄 I bet the wolves are happy! I'm heading to sx soon so this will likely be my last post. I doubt I'll be on before lynch deadline so feel free to close early, mods, if a majority is reached and you want to close.
 
I'm a villager. I don't know how else to convince you guys. I have no abilities (just a love for all things natural!), I've had no items, no one has pm'd me in my group (although they're all dead except zensing). Literally my only two posts from the mods are my role description and to tell me today that my poor poor baby has whooping cough. (please save her!!).

Rocky's crazy. I don't know why we're suddenly jumping on her being scared when she's been scared of multiple people this game. She wasn't scared of me yesterday and the only change now is that my poor baby is sick. I'm afraid she will die too.

Sounds like you guys have made up your minds on lynching a villager though. 🙄 I bet the wolves are happy! I'm heading to sx soon so this will likely be my last post. I doubt I'll be on before lynch deadline so feel free to close early, mods, if a majority is reached and you want to close.
It was the bolded yes that got me. If you end up not being a wolf, we know to not trust rocky, I guess.