1. Visit this thread to beta-test StudySchedule.org. StudySchedule is a free nonprofit site that builds dynamic MCAT study schedules unique for your needs and timeline.
  2. It’s Test Prep Week! Visit the Test Prep Forums to learn about test prep products and services, ask questions in test-related AMA threads, take advantage of exclusive SDN member discounts, and enter to win free stuff!
Hey, Guest, do you know how much will it cost you to apply to medical school? Check out SDN's Medical School Application Cost Calculator and plan your budget.
Whether you’re preparing for the USMLE, COMLEX, NBDE or APMLE, Test Prep Week Exhibitors can help you ace your boards!

How do I begin researching schools??

Discussion in 'Osteopathic School-Specific Discussions' started by TheNewGuy8, Nov 26, 2010.

1. SDN is made possible through member donations, sponsorships, and our volunteers. Learn about SDN's nonprofit mission.
  1. TheNewGuy8

TheNewGuy8 2+ Year Member

Nov 23, 2010
    Hi all,

I'm beginning the process as a non-trad and wondering if people have recommendations on how I should go about beginning my school research. Are there places that break down schools by characteristics, overall ratings, cost, etc?

And PS - opening this forum I was hit by a WALL of acronyms and almost ran away :)

2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. PunkmedGirl

PunkmedGirl Freshman Member 7+ Year Member

Nov 23, 2007

Click here for a list of DO schools along with the information you seek.

You should post in the Pre-DO forum not school specific forum.

Haha...Denco beat me too it.

4. TheNewGuy8

TheNewGuy8 2+ Year Member

Nov 23, 2010
    Thanks folks - very helpful.