How hard is the chemistry section?

Started by jduong
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jduong

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all, sorry if this was posted already but I've tried searching and can't find the exact answer to my question.

To anyone who has taken the PCAT already, I was wondering how similar the actual PCAT is to the Barron's, Kaplan, Cliff's or Pearson practice tests. I'm doing extremely well on the Barron's and pearson chem sections, moderately well on the Kaplan questions but I'm getting tons of questions wrong on Cliff's.

Any opinions?
 
Easier than Kaplans, very much like the Pearson practice tests.

I got a 92 on Chemistry and I suck at chemistry ( got a C in Org chem I and II).

BTW, there was a Org Chem II question when I took it.