How long does it take for CASPer to verify?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Radxical

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
How long does it take for CASPer to verify a government ID? I made my CASPer account months ago and just signed up for the test on July 1st.

My account page has an error saying waiting for manual verification and supposedly it says it'll take 1-2 business days but it's still not fixed! If it isn't, I can't take the CASPer exam tomorrow, I'll have to wait all the way until July 25th!

So I have two questions: How long does it take to verify an ID and is July 25th too late of an exam?

Members don't see this ad.

How long does it take for CASPer to verify a government ID? I made my CASPer account months ago and just signed up for the test on July 1st.

My account page has an error saying waiting for manual verification and supposedly it says it'll take 1-2 business days but it's still not fixed! If it isn't, I can't take the CASPer exam tomorrow, I'll have to wait all the way until July 25th!

So I have two questions: How long does it take to verify an ID and is July 25th too late of an exam?

1) mine verified instantly, I'd call them and see

2) no it's not too late but a lot of schools won't mark you complete until they get it which is 3 weeks after test date. So you won't be complete until mid to late August which is fine. They'll probably still read the rest of your app and just wait on the Casper test to send interviews

Reactions: 1 users
It seems that when I made my account a long time ago, I never submitted an ID. They gave me a new link to resubmit and then it verified instantly, but I don't feel ready for CASPer tomorrow anyway.

So I moved my exam to the 25th anyway. But leaving this thread up in case others have a similar situation and need to google search for a potential answer.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello,

I am having a similar issue :( My account has still not been verified and I am scheduled to take the test tomorrow! @Radxical did you send them an e-mail and if so, how long did it take them to get back to you? Is there a phone number I could contact instead?

I am so sorry, I did not see this until today. There's a support messaging thing on their site that I used. Didn't get a response for hours, but someone finally messages back and helped me fix it