How long does it take to be reviewed for Ponce Stl (PHSU) MSMS Admissions?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Graveyard_Shift_Sally

Reaction score
I applied to Ponce STL and am just wondering what everyone's admission was like to this program. The application itself was a little odd and limited the number of previous schools I could include in the application.
How long will it take for someone to respond to my application and what will the next steps be when they do respond?
Thanks, everyone!

Members don't see this ad.

Just following up on this:
If anyone has been accepted to, or is a graduate of, the MSMS program here I am wondering how long it took the admissions committee to review your file? I applied mid-February and am waiting to be complete.
How long did it take to receive a call or email to set up an interview?
Thanks!

Just following up on this:
If anyone has been accepted to, or is a graduate of, the MSMS program here I am wondering how long it took the admissions committee to review your file? I applied mid-February and am waiting to be complete.
How long did it take to receive a call or email to set up an interview?
Thanks!
I commented on a thread that you were in a little. I interviewed a while back. Interviewer said it could be a couple of days before decision (it has definitely been more. I don't expect an A lol)
Did you ever become complete?

Members don't see this ad :)
I commented on a thread that you were in a little. I interviewed a while back. Interviewer said it could be a couple of days before decision (it has definitely been more. I don't expect an A lol)
Did you ever become complete?
Yes, I became complete and interviewed. My interviewer told me that it would be a couple of days as well. It has been over a couple of days, but I think a lot of people aren't being precise when they say "couple" of anything so I didn't expect exactly two days.
Honestly, I am not sure what I think about the school after the bomb of an interview that I had and from some things I have read elsewhere online.

Yes, I became complete and interviewed. My interviewer told me that it would be a couple of days as well. It has been over a couple of days, but I think a lot of people aren't being precise when they say "couple" of anything so I didn't expect exactly two days.
Honestly, I am not sure what I think about the school after the bomb of an interview that I had and from some things I have read elsewhere online.
Oh yeah, I agree about the time it will take. My interview didn't go well either. The student I spoke to looked like they would rather be anywhere other than there. Lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Oh yeah, I agree about the time it will take. My interview didn't go well either. It was pretty clear my interviewer wasn't interested and the student I spoke to looked like they would rather be anywhere other than there. I read an article about the area the school is going to be after seeing something bad on reddit about the new school. From comments during the interview, comments online and this article, it really doesn't seem like the school is actually interested in following through with its claimed mission. Just another expensive building to divide STL even more.
How strong is the linkage from this program to the med school?

How strong is the linkage from this program to the med school?
Not really sure. I'm just outside of the STL area but I've known a couple of people who went through this program and are going on to the first STL medical school class. I know on their site they mention at least one other medical school linkage as well.

Is there any current MSMS student who can share their experience at PHSU please?