how long to Finnish dat bio bootcamp

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

csulapredental

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
How long average it take y'all to finish entire DESTROYER bio and get it. ???

Members don't see this ad.

Your thread asks two questions, so I will do my best to answer them both.

For the question stated in the title: For the Finnish version of the DAT Bootcamp, I would highly recommend going on the DAT Bootcamp website and contacting Ari to see if they have any alternate versions regarding the language. Keep in mind though, the DAT is administered in English, so I would just stick to the English version and not waste your time with the Finnish version.

For the question stated in the description: I finished it in 4-5 days and fully understood it after a week.

Reactions: 1 users

For the question stated in the title: For the Finnish version of the DAT Bootcamp, I would highly recommend going on the DAT Bootcamp website and contacting Ari to see if they have any alternate versions regarding the language. Keep in mind though, the DAT is administered in English, so I would just stick to the English version and not waste your time with the Finnish version.

For the question stated in the description: I finished it in 4-5 days and fully understood it after a week.
Lol I think it's just a typo...

Reactions: 1 users

3 questions * they're also asking about destroyer

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)