SakiS
New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello SDN! Sorry if this question has been asked before.
By the time I apply for my first cycle next year, I will have completed 1 year of my MPH in Epidemiology at Emory.
However, I'm curious how much weight is placed on the MPH GPA as compared to my undergrad GPA (cGPA = 3.88, sGPA ~ 3.82).
I know it depends on the adcom that sees my app, as well as how I frame my MPH and the rest of my AMCAS, but I'm still curious on a general consensus if there is any. Thanks!
By the time I apply for my first cycle next year, I will have completed 1 year of my MPH in Epidemiology at Emory.
However, I'm curious how much weight is placed on the MPH GPA as compared to my undergrad GPA (cGPA = 3.88, sGPA ~ 3.82).
I know it depends on the adcom that sees my app, as well as how I frame my MPH and the rest of my AMCAS, but I'm still curious on a general consensus if there is any. Thanks!