How to answer the "how do you plan to pay for your dental education?" question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

pearlywhites55

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys,

I am a applying to some dental schools in Europe and one of the questions on the application is "How do you plan to pay for your dental education?".

Truth is, I have worked and saved my money throughout my undergraduate degree, but my parents will be helping me to pay for the rest of it. Just wondering if anyone has some advice on how to answer this question on the application best?

Thanks so much!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
"When I become a dentist."
giphy.gif

(don't actually say this)
 
Last edited: