This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jzthecoolest

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am a recent grad and was wondering the best way to get into vet school. I graduated with a 3.26 gpa because i was worried about classes such as physics and took them my last couple of semesters my gpa kind of suffered because of it. I went from a physics 1 grade of a C and brought it up to an A in physics 2. Im interested in going to either A&M, UF, or abroad. I font have much experience but am taking a gap year just so i can study for the GRE and get veterinary experience. My question is how can i improve my application and if i go abroad what do i need to do/best schools to apply to and their requirements. Also what is the best way to study for the GRE ANY TIPS? PLEASE AND THANK YOU

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
IT IS 8:21 PM WHERE I AM CURRENTLY. YOU GO TO SLEEP. IT IS 2:21 AM THERE.
Actually it was only midnight when i posted and school is over for the semester so im not worried about it.

Actually it was only midnight when i posted and school is over for the semester so im not worried about it.
No I'm talking to Sinbad, not you. He's in Michigan and is doing a summer research thing AND HAS TO BE UP EARLY AND IS TELLING ME TO GO TO SLEEP WHEN HE SHOULD BE THE ONE SLEEPING. GO TO BED SIMBA.
(Again, yelling at @singhb09, not you OP)

Reactions: 1 user
No I'm talking to Sinbad, not you. He's in Michigan and is doing a summer research thing AND HAS TO BE UP EARLY AND IS TELLING ME TO GO TO SLEEP WHEN HE SHOULD BE THE ONE SLEEPING. GO TO BED SIMBA.
(Again, yelling at @singhb09, not you OP)
Oh ok sorry

Members don't see this ad :)
Can the lovely regulars not keep posting in these threads that should be moved to the what are my chances thread, pretty please? It means that if I merge them, all this conversation also gets moved, and I don't want to clutter that particular thread with off topic.

Thanks, friends!!

Reactions: 1 users
Can the lovely regulars not keep posting in these threads that should be moved to the what are my chances thread, pretty please? It means that if I merge them, all this conversation also gets moved, and I don't want to clutter that particular thread with off topic.

Thanks, friends!!
Sorry Lupin! :unsure:

Feel free to delete whatever I've posted to reduce the clutter!

Roger. Adding a post.
You.....
mini.php

Reactions: 4 users

Thanks, friends!!

Too be fair that thread is extremely cluttered, almost none of the questions get answered, and most of what is posted has nothing to do with the thread.

I'm all for pushing people to post in designated areas but when they aren't used properly it makes posting there useless.

Too be fair that thread is extremely cluttered, almost none of the questions get answered, and most of what is posted has nothing to do with the thread.

I'm all for pushing people to post in designated areas but when they aren't used properly it makes posting there useless.

Could you link me to some questions that haven't been answered? I just answered one that got a little buried and I'd be happy to respond to more.

Reactions: 2 users

Yes, it occasionally gets side tracked, but most everyone who posts there gets at least one reply. It is inappropriate to start one's own thread on the matter.

Reactions: 4 users

Thanks, friends!!

No prob, Lupin. Thx for the reminder.

Will definitely not add any more posts to the thread.

Reactions: 7 users