How well do these dental schools do in terms of specializing (OMFS)?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Are you a OMFS resident or practicing dentist?
Practicing dentist and pending future pediatric dentist.

Big Hoss

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Hi guys, I have been accepted to UW and OHSU and trying to decide which one to go to, mostly since I am thinking of specializing. UW right now is graded on a 4.0 scale and OHSU is H/P/F. Which one will be a better experience for me to go through dental school, which one will get me the best chances for matching, and which provides the most clinical and externship opportunity?

Hi guys, I have been accepted to UW and OHSU and trying to decide which one to go to, mostly since I am thinking of specializing. UW right now is graded on a 4.0 scale and OHSU is H/P/F. Which one will be a better experience for me to go through dental school, which one will get me the best chances for matching, and which provides the most clinical and externship opportunity?

Did you all not read all the things we've been saying on these threads? These questions are being asked over and over and over again. People much more patient than me go through answering them the same way, yet these threads never die.

Stop looking for an easy way through - It's going to be awful in more ways than you can imagine right now - if you even get to that end at all.

Please, go to the cheapest dental school!

Reactions: 5 users
Is UAB a good school for producing students that match OMFS?